Search results for query: *

1. Eidgeniesser

Which program opens the .sav files?

Need to change a mission status in my savegame. Which program opens the files? Greatful for any help
  2. Eidgeniesser

Which program to open .sav savegame files

Would like to try and edit a savegame file. Failed a main mission, now I can't form my own kingdom. Which program opens .sav files?
  3. Eidgeniesser

Calradia's movement around the sun

Are the years shorter in this game? Have played 1500 days which in game is 20 years not 4 as in real life. Very confusing. Failed some quests i thought I had still 8 more years to complete because of this. Is this intended?
  4. Eidgeniesser

Resolved Main mission failed

The Dragon banner mission failed at the stage where I already had all the pieces. So now I cant create my own kingdom. Would be great if youcould fix the main mission up to that point. Also is there a way I can edit my current save game file so the mission is still ongoing? That would already...
  5. Eidgeniesser

Have been binge gaming since release :D

It's simply unhealthy! My sleep rhythm is a complete mess. My cousin comes by to play sometimes. With this game he's also binging. We've been doing shifts. I even had a nightmare. I should stop. Perfect quarantine release. We're loving every second of it. And the potential this game has...
  6. Eidgeniesser

"Found own faction" missions have failed. Any way to fix that?

I've done all the main quests to acquire the Dragon Banner. Thought I was safe now (main mission has been failing in earlier stages in other playthroughs). Can I somehow go into the save game to fix this? Does it even matter or is their no real difference between being independent and having...
  7. Eidgeniesser

How to play "Deus vult" warband mod's music in bannerlord

I would like to use the music from the warband mod in bannerlord. How would I go about it?
Back
Top Bottom