Search results for query: *

• Users: Mars_Mullo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mars_Mullo

SP - UI Changing troops to different sections does not stick.

So I move all my unshielded soldiers to section V in the party menu. But often I have re-do this. My changes get overwritten in game play. Crossbow men end up back in infantry section I and I have to put them back to II. Something needs improved. I suggest it's tested and fixed.
  2. Mars_Mullo

SP - UI Allow daggers in towns

Apparently my character can walk around the town with a falchion on my belt but not a dagger. Seems wrong. Why can't you carry a dagger? Suggest allow daggers and side arms only?
  3. Mars_Mullo

SP - Battles & Sieges No one surrenders.

Why is it that practically no one surrenders.? ... Why say.. " surrender or die..." When the option is never used... often when it should.
  4. Mars_Mullo

SP - Battles & Sieges Instant feif raid when you seige a castle.

In warband, practically every time you seige a castle the AI would cheat a lords army to raid one of your best villages within a few days of the seige. It is still happening in bannerlord. It is very noticeable and quite silly. I could have three villages not raided for over a year. And as soon...
  5. Mars_Mullo

SP - UI Suggestion: Notifications should stay longer

When a skill upgrades or a new smithy skill is earned the notification is removed too quickly before I can read it. Please allow it to stay longer.
  6. Mars_Mullo

I have forgotten where to deliver these horses?

I have 10 Midland Palfrey horses in my party to deliver to some place. I have started my game again from two days ago and cannot find any mention in quests as to where I was supposed to deliver them. Where do I find the contracts or mention of the trading task I have....???
  7. Mars_Mullo

Does ransomed troops affect the kingdom economy their from?

I have been taking alot of prisoners from an enemy faction and have successfully ransoming them.. which makes me some good money... but I don't really need the money. So I have had them sitting in my prisons until the faction sues peace after I ave captured too many of their raiding lords. ...
Back
Top Bottom