Search results for query: *

1. Stan233

Let's Plays baby!

Let's Plays baby!
  2. Stan233

Let's Play Bannerlord! The adventure starts!

Waited a long time to play the game and to start a Let's Play Series on it, so it's finally here! Posted my first Bannerlord video today: So anyone who wants to join me on this adventure is very welcome to do so! I also play a bunch of different games on my channel, if you're interested here...
  3. Stan233

Български

Възраждам този topic, за да кажа Весела Коледа и Честита Нова Година! Нека всички бъдете живи и здрави, щастливи, обичани и усмивките да не напускат лицата ви!  :party:

Българите тука, нещо не пишат, ама и аз съм в хибернация докато не пуснат Bannerlord...

If an admin (Captain Lust pls see this imma cri) happens to see this... WE WANT BANNERLORD! WE WANT BANNERLORD! ALSO MONEY... GIVE US MONEY! AND PUDDING! oh and Merry Christmas...

Така де отплеснах се, знам че е по-добре да чакаме за играта и съм напълно съгласен, че си отнемат времето да я правят, ама остарях и вече се движа с бастун...  :mad:

Както и да е... ВЕСЕЛА КОЛЕДА!
  4. Stan233

Youtube Channels.

Si-A-erra. said:
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCbm25JPJj2-F21s9lF4ENnA

I post semi regularly, been playing mainly Rome II total war multiplayer battles and I've started a campaign.

I'd love feedback.

I just now saw your post... Not going to lie, I haven't been so active here lately, guess I'm waiting for Bannerlord to come out...

Anyways, cool channel, the only critisism I have is the audio quality. Your microphone is not the best and I think you should get a new one. (But I'm not the one to talk, don't have the best microphone either, it's just my advice  :mrgreen: )

Good luck with your channel!
  5. Stan233

Youtube Channels.

<Bump>

New topic: Overall Youtube channels.

Rules: You are posting regularly on the channel;
              Describe your channel.
  6. Stan233

SP Medieval Europe 1080 AD mod

Dangerdude said:
    Why is everyone banned?

I guess PM's and general bad behaviour on the forum probably...

Hun said:
    Developers passed away.

Damn... That's deep...

But yeah this thread was active 5 years ago, so I don't see a point in reviving it. (even though I am currently doing that by posting this  :facepalm:)
  7. Stan233

Youtube Channels.

Meh... This thing... EDIT: Post your channels on the Youtubez if you have one. The rule is that you must post regularly on it and describe it a little bit (what videos you upload)! Description for my channel: A Let's Player Channel. I post videos of me commentating over games I play. Doing...
  8. Stan233

SP Native Rise of the Calradian Empire

Afa Potter said:
    Oh, I thought in that way because couldn't see new posts:smile:
    I hope you solve all your problems in daily life, and good luck.

Thank you! Don't worry I have made some progress, but it's nothing to serious to update.
  9. Stan233

Afa Potter said:

Nope, working on it's just really slow (See the work status on the first page). For the moment I have some troubles in my everyday life and I am working alone, so this might take a while.
  10. Stan233

Poll Results:

Invading Faction : 1 votes
    Different Cultures : 3 votes
    Both : 8 votes

Basically I cannot promise it will happen, but it might eventually.
  11. Stan233

Redleg said:
    <snip>

Stan, version 1 is available on ModDB.  By the way, I used your tavern animations fix for the town walkers and included you in the credits.

I've downloaded it and gonna try it out tonight, because during the day I'm busy... And I'm happy that I was able to help you in some way with your mod!  :smile:
  12. Stan233

Redleg said:
    I know how you feel.  Working alone is nice in some ways but a lot of work in other ways.  For me it was nice to have so many knowledgeable and helpful people here at the forums to help me address some of the issues I faced.  Good luck with the mod.  I am looking forward to trying it out.

Thank you for the support. I know you too have an upcoming mod, as soon as you post a download link im trying it out! Good luck!
  13. Stan233

Redleg said:
    It looks like people voted for you to do what takes the most work!

Hehe yeah it looks so, but I think I can manage that. I will need time tho, I am working alone after all.

PS: And besides I am sure this will spice the things up, although I worry it will be the same like Sword of Democles...
  14. Stan233

Poll has been added!

VOTE    pls
  15. Stan233

Main Post Updated! Post opinions and suggestions, please. Will post some polls tomorrow.
  16. Stan233

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

u768 said:
    Ugu grot pulu mok, morak. Zaga mur mur Mordor. Ugh.

:razz:
    340d014e-16c5-4516-88ff-1ec6707ea992.gif

PS: I am sorry for the spam!
  17. Stan233

Lumos said:
    Stan233 said:
    If you want the general manhunter dialog for the "headhunters" paste this:
    Code:
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "Hey, you there! You seen any outlaws around here?", "headhunter_talk_b",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters|plyr,"headhunter_talk_b", [], "Yes, they went this way about an hour ago.", "headhunter_talk_b1",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"manhunter_talk_b1", [], "I knew it! Come on, lads, lets go get these bastards! Thanks a lot, friend.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters|plyr,"headhunter_talk_b", [], "No, haven't seen any outlaws lately.", "headhunter_talk_b2",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"headhunter_talk_b2", [], "Bah. They're holed up in this country like rats, but we'll smoke them out yet. Sooner or later.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],
    below this:
    Code:
      [party_tpl|pt_manhunters,"manhunter_talk_b2", [], "Bah. They're holed up in this country like rats, but we'll smoke them out yet. Sooner or later.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],
    No need to copy-paste the whole dialogue tree if it's going to be identical. Just link it to the old one:
    Code:
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters, "start", [(eq, "$talk_context", tc_party_encounter)], "Hey, you there! You seen any outlaws around here?", "manhunter_talk_b",[]],

Besides, you've got one of the "new" lines still saying "manhunter" at one point.

Oh, yeah... I just quickly replied to give an example. Didn't pay all that attention while posting.  :oops:

Казват, че всички си мерят на кой му е по-дълъг, само програмистите мерят на кой му е по-къс (кода).  :lol:  Тук ти определено печелиш!  :razz:  Между другото добавил съм те като приятел, ако нямаш нищо против.
  18. Stan233

Slavos said:
    Thanks for the all the help guys :grin:
    EDIT-Another thing,the new party appears but don't have a manhunter dialog,why?

You have to define their dialog in the module_dialogs.py

If you want the general manhunter dialog for the "headhunters" paste this:

Code:
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"start", [(eq,"$talk_context",tc_party_encounter)], "Hey, you there! You seen any outlaws around here?", "headhunter_talk_b",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters|plyr,"headhunter_talk_b", [], "Yes, they went this way about an hour ago.", "headhunter_talk_b1",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"manhunter_talk_b1", [], "I knew it! Come on, lads, lets go get these bastards! Thanks a lot, friend.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters|plyr,"headhunter_talk_b", [], "No, haven't seen any outlaws lately.", "headhunter_talk_b2",[]],
      [party_tpl|pt_headhunters,"headhunter_talk_b2", [], "Bah. They're holed up in this country like rats, but we'll smoke them out yet. Sooner or later.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],

below this:
    Code:
      [party_tpl|pt_manhunters,"manhunter_talk_b2", [], "Bah. They're holed up in this country like rats, but we'll smoke them out yet. Sooner or later.", "close_window",[(assign, "$g_leave_encounter",1)]],

Or anywhere at the top of dialogs tbh...

Should work, haven't tested it.
  19. Stan233

LSP Animations Tavern Animation Pack

First: Great OSP! Gonna use it in my mod and ofcourse give credit for it. Thank you for sharing.

Second: For those who have the problem with the naked man in the taverns (a.k.a. musicans_end):

1. Paste the troops (only the troops without musicans_end) "musican_male" and "musican_female" below:
    Code:
      ["tavern_minstrel_5","Wandering Troubadour","Minstrel",tf_hero|tf_randomize_face|tf_guarantee_shield|tf_guarantee_armor|tf_guarantee_boots, 0, reserved, fac_commoners,[itm_short_tunic, itm_hide_boots, itm_lute],def_attrib|level(5),wp(20),knows_common,merchant_face_1,merchant_face_2], #Lute or Byzantine/Occitan lyra

and above:
    Code:
      ["kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin",  "kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin",  "kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin",  tf_hero, 0,reserved,  fac_kingdom_1,[],          lord_attrib,wp(220),knows_lord_1, 0x000000000010918a01f248377289467d],

2. Then change the lines in game menus from this:
    (try_for_range,":entry",32,41),
    (store_random_in_range,":r",0,100),
    (gt,":r",50),#random chance of spawning
    (try_begin),
    (eq,":bard",0),
    (store_random_in_range,":r",0,15),
    (gt,":r",13),
    (mission_tpl_entry_clear_override_items,"mt_town_default",":entry"),
    (store_random_in_range,":r",0,2),
    (try_begin),
    (eq,":r",0),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_lutnia"),
    (else_try),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_lira"),
    (try_end),
    (store_random_in_range,":dna",0,1000),
    (store_random_in_range,":troop","trp_musican_male","trp_musicans_end"),
    (set_visitor,":entry",":troop",":dna"),
    (assign,":bard",1),
    (else_try),
    (store_random_in_range,":town_walker",town_walkers_begin,town_walkers_end),
    (store_random_in_range,":r",0,10),
    (try_begin),
    (gt,":r",2),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_kufel"),
    (try_end),
    (set_visitor,":entry",":town_walker",":dna"),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),

to this:
    (try_begin),
    (try_begin),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_lutnia"),
    (else_try),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_lira"),
    (try_end),
    (store_random_in_range,":troop","trp_musican_male","trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
    (else_try),
    (try_begin),
    (mission_tpl_entry_add_override_item,"mt_town_default",":entry","itm_dedal_kufel"),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),

3. In mission templates change this:
    dedal_tavern_animations = (
    ti_on_agent_spawn,1,0,[
    (eq, "$talk_context", tc_tavern_talk),
    (store_trigger_param_1,":agent"),
    (agent_get_troop_id,":troop",":agent"),
    (try_begin),
    (is_between,":troop","trp_musican_male","trp_musicans_end"),
    (try_begin),
    (agent_has_item_equipped,":agent","itm_dedal_lutnia"),
    (agent_set_stand_animation, ":agent", "anim_lute_sitting"),
    (agent_set_animation, ":agent", "anim_lute_sitting"),
    (agent_play_sound,":agent","snd_dedal_tavern_lute"),

to this:
    dedal_tavern_animations = (
    ti_on_agent_spawn,1,0,[
    (eq, "$talk_context", tc_tavern_talk),
    (store_trigger_param_1,":agent"),
    (agent_get_troop_id,":troop",":agent"),
    (try_begin),
    (is_between,":troop","trp_musican_male","trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
    (try_begin),
    (agent_has_item_equipped,":agent","itm_dedal_lutnia"),
    (agent_set_stand_animation, ":agent", "anim_lute_sitting"),
    (agent_set_animation, ":agent", "anim_lute_sitting"),
    (agent_play_sound,":agent","snd_dedal_tavern_lute"),

4. Lastly in dialogs change the same:
      [anyone|plyr,"start",[(eq,"$talk_context",tc_tavern_talk),(is_between,"$g_talk_troop","trp_musican_male","trp_musicans_end")],
      "This person looks quite busy. I think I shouldn't interrupt...","close_window",[]],

with:
      [anyone|plyr,"start",[(eq,"$talk_context",tc_tavern_talk),(is_between,"$g_talk_troop","trp_musican_male","trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin")],
      "This person looks quite busy. I think I shouldn't interrupt...","close_window",[]],

Third: If you want to have townsfolk equal to the cultures of the factions in the taverns (I saw sarranid town people in swadian town  :lol:):

Simply replace in game menus this line:
    (try_begin),
    (try_begin),
    (else_try),
    (try_end),
    (store_random_in_range,":troop","trp_musican_male","trp_kingdom_heroes_including_player_begin"),
    (else_try),
    (try_begin),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),

with this:
    ####Slawomir code changes begin
    (try_begin),
    (try_begin),
    (else_try),
    (try_end),
    (else_try),
    ####JustStan changes begin
    (store_faction_of_party, ":current_town_faction", "$current_town"),
    (try_begin),
    (eq, ":current_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_6"),# Sarranid townsfolk in taverns
    (store_random_in_range, ":town_walker", "trp_sarranid_townsman", "trp_village_walker_1"),
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":current_town_faction", "fac_kingdom_3"),# Khergit townsfolk in taverns
    (store_random_in_range, ":town_walker", "trp_khergit_townsman", "trp_sarranid_townsman"),
    (else_try),
    (store_random_in_range,":town_walker", "trp_town_walker_1", "trp_khergit_townsman"),
    (try_end),
    ####JustStan changes end

(try_begin),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),
    (try_end),
    ####Slawomir code changes end

Hope this helps someone out there. Also if I've made any mistakes in the code please notify me, although I tested it and it worked for me.
  20. Stan233

Redleg said:
    Stan233 said:
    Redleg said:
    <snip>

You are correct.  I think the problem is Diplomacy-related rather than to my own additions.  On second look, I think it was my stuff.  I need to move my castle recruitment down to the bottom.

If your "castle recruitment" is above the "Take a walk around the streets." button that might be the problem.

It was below that but above some other native menu items.  That explains the weird passage issues I have been seeing.  Such a simple thing to screw up (and to fix).  I have it all fixed now.  Thanks for the heads up.  I found another 10 or so threads about the same issue after reading your comments.

Yup np. Glad I could help.
Back
Top Bottom