Search results for query: *

• Users: aged3
  • Order by date
  1. Opening Captain Mode servers ?? When?

Hi All, hope everyone is doing well. I was watching youtube and viewing all the new footage of the skirmish mode. However I typed in "Bannerlord Beta Captain Mode" and only one thing had popped up. It was from a french youtuber named " Elwaen" who had footage of captain mode in beta. So i was...
  2. Dev Blog 23/08/18

When you already knew what this was cause they even explained it in a interview  :facepalm:. They just posted this blog just to waste time like per usual instead of posting a video or actual relative news that hasn’t been shown so far this Gamescom
  3. ?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

[size=10pt]WILL TALEWORLDS BE RELEASING ANYTHING PERSONALLY FOR THE REST OF GAMESCOM OR WILL WE JUST HAVE TO RELY ON PEOPLE THAT ARE PLAYING THE GAME ATM[/size]
  4. ?Gamescom 2018 (Streams, Map, Factions, Perks, Skills, Troop Trees, Concepts)

He legit said the game was polished, then says they're adding the family feature. Its not really super important for the immersion of the game. Looking at the live stream of Bannerlord, the game looks clean and ready for release. They're probably just being fussy now.

ALSO let game be released so the modders can run a train on it and allow them to add the ageing feature. All you guys have to do is update the game or provide links to it.
  5. Dev Blog 14/06/18

It’s looks like they’re no where near finished. Why do they act like they’re “polishing” when they havnt even completed parts of the map???
  6. Dev Blog 29/03/18

LOLOLOL.

Next weeks blog is about how they developed and created grass
  7. Dev Blog 15/02/18

LMAO WHAT IS LIFE... BANY DONT HURT ME DONT HURT ME
  8. Dev Blog 08/02/18

Will we get a video next week instead of you guys going to PC Gamer Weekender. I know next week is about the empire btw as you stated. Just wandering if you still will give us a video. Been too long since we seen anything new besides just boring pictures and gifs
  9. Dev Blog 25/01/18

I have legit watched every single Bannerlord Videos I could find. I have also re watched nearly all of them. I'm Just wandering if we will EVER EVER EVER get new videos. Maybe give us a video because you are not going to PC Gamers Weekender. But I highly doubt that because you know .....
  10. No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

WOW 3 seconds lol. What is that garbage why not show us the whole thing. They didn't even show us when the armies clash. Unless Taleworlds gave them a 3 second video. Which wouldn't surprise me.
  11. PC Gamers Weekend No Show But will not tell us why

We want to know why? Are you working on a video for the community ohhh wait. Its Been 6 months and still no new video nice *sarcastic clapping*
  12. Dev Blog 18/01/18

Rackie said:
    aged3 said:
    Dest45 said:
    aged3 said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Styo said:
    Next blog....

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Features

We are working on an entirely new website at the moment, it would be a waste of time and resources updating that page. :smile:

How would u now it is SOOOON??

WHEN WILL THIS HAPPNED WEEKS FROM NOW, MONTHS YEARS ???? TELL US LORD CALLUM
    soon

How do u know ??

Because he knows the way my frend

Does He really know De Way??? Like I would like to see De Videos
  13. Dev Blog 18/01/18

Dest45 said:
    aged3 said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Styo said:
    Next blog....

We are working on an entirely new website at the moment, it would be a waste of time and resources updating that page. :smile:

How would u now it is SOOOON??

soon

How do u know ??
  14. Do you think that the game is in a releasable state?

MadLad said:
    I don't.
    In the sergeant showcase, not all things that were dropped on the ground had proper names.
    If you think that it was fixed, the same problem was shown in the siege and town showcase videos.
    If THAT represents the ,,game finished'' level, well..

Dude how long ago was those demos they probably have that fixed now. But release date wise maybe end of 2018
  15. Dev Blog 18/01/18

Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    Styo said:
    Next blog....

16. About TW communication on release date

Its funny how we all bring passionate convo and speech's but at the end day the devs don't really care. So if your going to type an essay on Bannerlord STOP cause you are most likely wasting your time and the devs will never read it.
  17. About TW communication on release date

CALLUM

Are you guys going to PC Gamers Weekender or nah not this year??
  18. About TW communication on release date

Yeah I believe their info of the release date is lacking immensely. Because anytime a group of people keep asking for a release date. Its either a employee or a program that says the same thing and then puts this link up http://steamcommunity.com/games/261550/announcements/detail/2353548518936257594.

To their face and im actually not quite sure why but how hard can it be to say something to your community. Im pretty sure other game developers dont do the same thing.

Also when people say let them do what they want let them finish the game. Remeber this will be their 3rd year in a row of just saying "we are polishing up" Remeber 3rd year.

2016 video interview of saying "Polishing" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcBAGtXvpk
    2017 video of interview saying "we're doing the last touches" https://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladeIIbannerlord/discussions/0/2119355556479209918/

19. How will Bannerlord compare to Kingdom Come?

Bannerlord probably wins because it is the only one kind of game of its genre ie Control and army in a sandbox realm and take over the worlds.
    Where as Kingdom Come is another kind of game we have all seen before which is a single player roaming a vast land rpg ie skyrim or witcher.

One thing kingdom Come does have over Bannerlord is Communication to their community. As Taleworlds comes up with excuses and saying the same thing as "we are just polishing up the game" as they have now said 2 years in a row and this year maybe its 3rd year saying polishing up.

BTW next week blog is a interview as we know. Week after is going to most likely be on the final faction the Empire. Then the last week of jan will probs be another interview which no one really care about. We also will probably not get any videos of the game as well tillPC gamers Weekend only if they're attending it otherwise its is a long wait till E3 or Gamescon
  20. Bannerlord Funny Video

Link to a solid meme created by HT John https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nd5Mw4Tae0 BTW its just for a laugh
Back
Top Bottom