Search results for query: *

1. Orick3579

Resolved Is this bug with castle building known?

Daily production is -9 there is no protection for the counter to go below zero. that should be rather easy to fix.
    When I mouse over the production it says base is 4.99 and the castallan office adds 0.8. Not sure how 4.99 plus 0.8 equals -9. gotta be a bug no?
  2. Orick3579

Resolved Is this bug with castle building known?

The picture kinda explains it all.
  3. Orick3579

Resolved All dialogue broken after exiting to menu in the middle of a conversation.

So I was playing a Family Feud quest and failed two of the three speech checks. I exited to the main menu in the middle of the conversation and reloaded a previous save file before had accepted the quest. All Dialogue will now not progress. Clicking any options with anyone is not effective. This...
  4. Orick3579

Resolved Family Feud Quest Broken

Did you click the person you are supposed to talk to from the town menu or enter the town and walk up to him? If you walked up to him try talking to him from the town menu.
  5. Orick3579

Resolved Bandit camp unit selection need some work at some point.

Okay so I have been playing around with the mechanics on how units are picked to enter a bandit camp you are assaulting, and I am now convinced it is almost completely random. The first thing I want to point out is that it does not make any sense that I have to storm bandit camps totally out...
  6. Orick3579

Resolved Party menu formation orders appear to be bugged.

I set my only companion to be in infantry formation one in the party menu. However in battle that companion always appears in a cavalry formation three on his own. He is the only fighter in my army other then myself that has a horse, so I understand why the game would place him there by default...
  7. Orick3579

Resolved Mercenary contract does not expire

Leaving the contract penalizes you as though you ended a vassalship (every single lord in the faction hates you), making mercenary contracts essentially vassalship-lite with all of the cons and none of the pros. Contracts are supposed to expire so that you can move on to another kingdom or your own kingdom without inciting the wrath of the kingdom you were contracted to.

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but I was pretty upset with the result as I had to leave the nords because you can't enter Sea Raider camps with the current build
  8. Orick3579

Resolved Siege AI Pathfinding Failing

Yeah I don't want to spam the forum with this issue but I wanted to come here and link an older post from last night. The stuff in these videos is actually a lot better then what I experienced.

9. Orick3579

In Progress Infinite Loading Screen

Same for me. I can access mountain bandit and forest hideout but not the sea rider hideout.

That's my issue as well. No problem loading other hideouts went all over the map testing different ones. For me at least it is exclusive to just Sea Raider Owned hideouts
  10. Orick3579

Need More Info Unending loading screen at Sea Raider hideouts

From what I have seen this only effects Sea Raider owned hideouts. No crashing just a endless loading screen. Waited over 20 mins with the game installed on an SSD just to make sure it was in fact a bug.
  11. Orick3579

Need More Info I just fought a siege battle and the AI was COMPLETELY broken.

Not that I think this matters, maybe it does, but it was at Varcheg I was on the side of Sturgia defending against Vlandia. When I say completely broken I mean it. Defenders never took the walls attackers never took to the ladders. The defending side was all bunched up in this mob that was just...
  12. Orick3579

Resolved Maybe this isn't a bug so much as this is a suggestion. Is there no longer a follow command?

Double click the party you want to follow.
    Yes there is. In battle: F1 to select movement and then F2 to order them to follow. The order system isn't that intuitive. Also pressing numbers 1-9 will select different groupings.

Both of these responses are incorrect. Double clicking speeds the game up to full speed and engages the party you double clicked on when you reach them, and i'm not talking about getting my troops to follow me in battle. I'm talking about following a party on the campaign map. Meaning matching there speed and not engaging with them when you reach them.
  13. Orick3579

Resolved Maybe this isn't a bug so much as this is a suggestion. Is there no longer a follow command?

So i'm supposed to be following a merchant caravan. I'm faster then the caravan though so it is a real pain to be constantly clicking. In Warband you could right click any other thing on the campaign map which brought up a little sub menu allowing you to follow something. Is this still in the...
  14. Orick3579

Resolved Issue with siege weapon reloader AI.

So I finally got an opportunity to check out the new siege weapons not too long ago. They where very cool but also broken. The AI for the guy that reloads the weapon sometimes thinks it is a good idea to walk all the way around the siege weapon sometimes getting hung up on the player character...
  15. Orick3579

Resolved Loadingscreen stuck on Bandit hideout

Yeah I been hanging out in the forums for a while now. Totally a known issue at this point. Hold tight i'm sure they are working on another hotfix
  16. Orick3579

Resolved Is it me or is it you and what should i do

There have been some issues reported with the game failing to launch. I would assume they know about it and are working on it. I understand you must be very frustrated with this situation but I urge you to not request a refund. The game just came out today, and one quick look at the forum should tell you how busy these guys are right now. However they have already released one hotfix today so they are certainly hard at work and I can tell you from past experiences with good companies like these guys that issues like yours take top priority. Just hold on tight for a fix I know they will be working on it. Also it may be helpful to them if you posted your system specs. Type Dxdiag in the start bar and just copy all that information down. Or uses windows snipping tool (type snipping tool in the start bar) and upload the pictures to imgur post the link on here.
  17. Orick3579

Resolved Issue with Family Feud quest.

I just started the quest titled Family Feud, I was to deliver a man to a minor settlement. In this particular instance the town of Kargrev. How ever upon leaving the town where I got the quest in I discovered that the town had been sacked by an army. Obviously this makes it impossible to...
  18. Orick3579

Resolved Auto block direction missing from options

I agree. I to would like to see this come back!
  19. Orick3579

Infinite Loadingscreen

Just chiming in to say yes this is totally an issue. Having the same problem over here.
  20. Orick3579

Loading forever on bandit hideouts

I think the hotfix broke something else. Every now and then it would crash on loading a bandit hideout now it just is stuck on loading. Does not freeze just loads forever.
Back
Top Bottom