Search results for query: *

1. Dekan Teg

Resolved Dead Quest Giver - Lost Companion

Ticket opened! Added the save files.
  2. Dekan Teg

Resolved Dead Quest Giver - Lost Companion

Summary: When a Quest is given and the User sends a Companion to deal with it, and the Quest giver dies before completion, the Companion (alongside any sent troops) do not return. I have had this happen twice in this run. How to Reproduce: Find a Quest giver on the brink of death and then send a...
  3. Dekan Teg

place to upload mod: (poll added)

legendary said:
    Mullins1165 said:
    Sorry guys, girlfriend has been taking up most of my time, I'll hopefully get it up today

That's just too easy ...

ZING!
  4. Dekan Teg

place to upload mod: (poll added)

Mullins1165 said:
    I'll be uploading the MOD via Mediafire when I return from school, Huzzah!
    He's been on since he posted this so I guess not.
  5. Dekan Teg

Freelancer?

I second this notion. I'm unsure as to whether Freelancer is already in this mod, but it'd be awesome to serve in a legion.
  6. Dekan Teg

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Vympel said:
    Dekan Teg said:
    where is a download link for this? The linked thread here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,204644.0.html doesn't contain one that I can see, unless i'm blind, in which case I appreciate help.

The link is gone I need to reupload.
    Ah, okay, I apologise then. Thank you for responding so quickly.
  7. Dekan Teg

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

where is a download link for this? The linked thread here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,204644.0.html doesn't contain one that I can see, unless i'm blind, in which case I appreciate help.

8. Dekan Teg

The new Subversion.

Hey, I played this mod a few months ago, back when othr was still running it, and loved it but had to stop playing as it was so buggy and the game would just close itself down on me. I've come back to see how it's going and I see there's been a change in management, which is all well and good (glancing at things the good Dr seems very good at this!) but I honestly don't understand this Subversion thing.

Sorry to be such a nooby pain in the arse, computers aren't my greatest asset... If someone could just briefly explain what it is in layman's terms and what i'm meant to do with it, i'd very much appreciate it  :grin:
  9. Dekan Teg

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I don't know if anyone has suggested it, I'm not going to bother trawling through this whole forum for it either, but I have an idea for a mod, based on the 'The Last Kingdom' series, written by Bernard Cornwall.

It's set in the 9th Century, when the Danes began their invasion of England. I think it's a great idea for a mod. I know that there is already a viking style mod, based on the conquering of Great Britain, and I'm sure some elements of that could be incorporated.

I'm not a modder, never had any experience in it, just want to share a few ideas on it.

Few things:
    1 - Little to none stone buildings, this is a time when forts/houses/halls were built out of wood etc.
    2 - No horses in combat. Horses can be used to help transport troops faster, but they were never used in combat, it was shield wall against shield wall most of the time.

I've got some other ideas, but I cba to post them, especially if it's going to go nowhere.
  10. Dekan Teg

SP Modern The Price for Victory 1914-1918 (Pics ON LAST POST PG11!!)

flavius brutus said:
    well as we are going back to caladria just a short and snappy one will do like The war of caladria                                                                                                       
    No offence, but that's just silly, based on the Native story, I can imagine that there has been MANY wars for Calradia.
    You're better off using 'The Great War of Calradia' or something. And don't use dates from the real WW1, this is set in a fantasy paralell universe, try and go along with the fact that they might have developed slower/faster than ours.

Other than that, I love the idea for this mod, so good luck with it.
  11. Dekan Teg

Introduction/Hello thread

Rochester said:
    Dekan Teg said:
    Hey, new guy here, just got the game yesterday, AND I LOVE IT.

I've had to start over a few times though, I've only JUST got the hang of it. Ah well.

Also, a question, could anyone point me in the direction for help in mods? I've downloaded some mods, but I don't know how to put them into the game, and i'm slightly confused by them.

Thanks.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,12683.0.html
    This should be clear enough.
    Thank you.  :smile:
  12. Dekan Teg

How Many Pushups Can You Do?

Corvus said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb2k5_ftaE0

:shock:
    :shock: That's insane!

13. Dekan Teg

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

Elenmmare said:
    Alright. First, get the M&B .808 version (http://www.taleworlds.com/download/mountandblade_0808_setup.exe) in case you haven't. Install that to a seperate location than your 1.010 version (Call it something like M&B80:cool:.

Then, simply download the TLD mod, and install it to that folder.
    Thanks a lot  :grin:
  14. Dekan Teg

Xbox 360 games

Tintin said:
    Does anyone know if Red Dead Revolver 2 is coming out on X-box 360
    It is, why would Rockstar miss out on the Xbox?
    And, I must say, it has a GREAT concept, I love the idea of a Western GTA.

On other games coming out, if you're a war fan, there's Arma 2 and Operation Flashpoint 2 coming out soon-ish (Arma's in the summer and OFP is in the autumn last I heard). They're FPS/strategy/modern warfare games.
  15. Dekan Teg

How Many Pushups Can You Do?

What a strange and very ego-filling topic.

Anyway, no harm in putting in my say.

Most i've ever done is 50, never tried to do anymore, but i was in a fair amount of pain at the time.
    I measure mine from when my upperbody touches the floor.

In no way am I muscular, I'm very lean at the moment, but i'm working on it (Mainly the abs though, there's a thick layer of muscle i've got which is behind a layer of fat, I NEED TO GET RID OF THAT DAMN FAT!)
  16. Dekan Teg

The Last Days v2.4 (for .808) ---Next Release Date Unknown!

This looks amazing, just downloaded, but I dunno how to get v.808 up and running. Anyone care to share with me how? I'm a noob..
  17. Dekan Teg

Introduction/Hello thread

Hey, new guy here, just got the game yesterday, AND I LOVE IT.

I've had to start over a few times though, I've only JUST got the hang of it. Ah well.

Also, a question, could anyone point me in the direction for help in mods? I've downloaded some mods, but I don't know how to put them into the game, and i'm slightly confused by them.

Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom