Search results for query: *

• Users: Asokanta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Asokanta

Scene Tools

Hey, I'm sharing scene tools I made for personal usage. I hope at least one of them helps you a bit! It simply helps you to copy a bunch of props from scene 1 to scene 2. Features Split scene(splits props inside X1,Y1-X2,Y2 border and puts them in a new scene file) Merge scene(Merges props...
  2. Asokanta

Open correct set_upload_limit value

I would like to know what would happen if I set this value something like 999999999999. Will it cause an internal ddos?
  3. Asokanta

Gelato Scripts(For server owners)

Hi all, If you are a server owner and looking to enhance your Bannerlord PE experience, we are here for you. In Gelato Scripts, we are developing submodules to improve the RP quality of your PE server. Every module will be PE compatible and will work with PE functions. Our first module is...
  4. Asokanta

Where can I find a new gamemode template?

I could find 3 gamemodes created by people but whenever I try to start mission my client just crashes. As you know resources on modding are very limited or old. Where can I find a gamemode template? Or what might be causing the crash on mission start?
  5. Asokanta

Wemans Online(An attempt to make singleplayer online)

Hello everyone. As Wemans community, we have published Brother Wemans Super Add-On Pack V3 recently. This mod allows players to use cool features within any server in NW DLC. When you use it you can change your clothes, change your face and more other stuff. And all of them are working on...
  6. Asokanta

Resolved Getting "Steam is not open. Please open Steam" error while uploading mod to Steam Workshop

I searched about this but literally nothing came up. Any helps? prnt.sc/Eh5DQVSo1A-e I also tried uploading mod with SteamCMD. I can upload but when I try to download it, it doesn't install mod to the warband's modules folder. I can easily log in with SteamCMD and it doesn't say "Steam is not...
  7. Asokanta

Selling City RP's Scripts(module, api, database)

Hi there. I developed a server called City RP and want to sell it's scripts. City RP is a roleplay server which you can be doctor, police, lawyer; gang member, outlaw... You can earn money by doing jobs, getting paid or trading in RP. Here is a full list of features of City RP: Mysql...
  8. Asokanta

City RP(Napoleonic PK) - 0 mods needed

Hello everybody! Some of you already know this server and bought all the houses but I want others know too. City RP is a server that you can do everything you do in real life. You can be a police officer, doctor, mayor, lawyer, priest, judge, builder, farmer, woodcutter, miner and jobs we...
  9. Asokanta

Anyway to decrease time spent to mod client?

When I code serverside, you just need to reconnect to the server. But when you compile whole client, you have to close game and re open it. How do you guys handle it?
  10. Asokanta

Is there a list of what is clientside and what is serverside?

Like i mentioned above, is there a list of what is clientside and what is serverside? I know presentations are clientside but is there a way to run presentations using serverside ways? Can i create clientside event and let player run that event without having my client?
Back
Top Bottom