Search results for query: *

• Users: Absol
  • Order by date
  1. Absol

Callum dropped a comment on release date (dont get your hopes up)

Duh said:
    I see no reason for it to be hard for them to make a decent looking gameplay video at this stage of development.
    And they have made A video like that. You are asking for new ones every week. And even then that wouldn't be enough for people.
    Fine, maybe one a week would be a bit ambitious, but one a month certainly wouldn't be. Some people will scream until they get a release date, and others would be hapy with almost nothing. Some people will be displeased and impatient no matter what.
  2. Absol

John.M said:
    It used to be asking for a screenshot a week and now it is gameplay videos?
    We have weekly blogs of information and sometimes multiple screenshots within them. Sure videos would be great but the important thing is that they are focused on making a quality game and not pandering to impatient and demanding people.
    I suppose it's better than 3+ months of radio silence, but they're this far into development and all they're telling us are the developers' favourite colours. I dont mind the wait, but it would be nice if they gave us a bit more info at this point.
    ?️NS Marko said:
    Making a gameplay video is way more time consuming than you'd think. It has to showcase only finished/polished parts of the game while being interesting, and hoping nothing random pops up. Blogs are more than fine, though some may argue it's all getting somewhat pointless at this point..
    If they can give out a captain mode and a battle demo, I see no reason for it to be hard for them to make a decent looking gameplay video at this stage of development. Even if it was just walking around a town, it would be much appreciated by a lot of people.
  3. Absol

Referans said:
    Okay , i understand they don't wanna give a release date , that is totally okay with me , but at least they can give some extra gameplay footage, right???
    Honestly that's all I want. A gameplay video a week keeps the angry fans away.... And maybe they could say we're going to give the release date within X days of release.
  4. Absol

[Poll] - What do players think about Bannerlord's lack of a release date

I'd be more happy waiting if they gave us a battle every week. That can't be too hard to do, can it?
  5. Absol

Dev Blog 02/11/17

JuJu70 said:
    I hope weapon crafting can be disabled in the game. Yawn
    Oh no, new features!
  6. Absol

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 15 - Valuable Relationships

Not much that we didn't already know, at least we know the game is still in development and we got a few screenshots, still kind of disappointing considering this is the first stuff we've gotten (aside from the PCGamer thing) in a while.
  7. Absol

Steam Is asking for A CD key?

kalarhan said:
    did you try marking the box for "don't show me this again" ?

Steam is just showing you your serials. As long you can play the game on full mode (not a trial) you are fine.

Some games require (or use to) a manual input of the serial. So Steam shows off the keys just in case.

Important question is: is the game working normally? Can you play VC and NW (the 2 DLCs)?
    Alright, I'll try this and yes, I can play both of the DLCs fine. Thanks for your help!  :grin:
  8. Absol

kalarhan said:
    suggestion: add your serial keys in the website to validate them. You also get the nice icons/badges  :mrgreen:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Account/UserGames

that way you can at least know if your serials are still good. Then to the next steps ...
    Yep, it worked.
  9. Absol

So, whenever I launch Warband from Steam it shows this and a popup "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" and regardless of what I hit, it launches. I'm wondering if there is a place to put in the CD key or some way to make it stop giving me it. It might be because Warband...
  10. Absol

How do I edit multiplayer scenes?

Alene said:
    There's part "creating blank scene" in here, that could help: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,112508.0.html
    tysm
  11. Absol

Alene said:
    By chance do you have a link to a blank scene?
  12. Absol

Where are the multiplayer .scn files? I want to edit multiplayer scenes so how can I test 'em? Thanks :D
Back
Top Bottom