Search results for query: *

1. koaandl

MP Fantasy [WFaS] MageMod: Redemption - UAIG DL Instructions inside.

Hi there,

I am sorry to let you know that the original source code was last as during a hard drive crash.

I no longer have it, however a number of members on the forum may as I had given it out through PM's before.

If anyone does have it, please feel free to share it.
  2. koaandl

MP Fantasy [WB] MageMod (Version 1.1 out now, Screenies inside!)

jiangpanda said:
    Is there a possible way to get a server config for a server? I tried making one but im not to good at it and it doesnt work...

Almost a two-year necropost jiangpanda.

As for the config; Ask in the support forum, both me and dark don't play Mount&Blade anymore and don't have any of the files.
  3. koaandl

Ikaguia said:
    will you release the source code?

As with all my mods, the source code will be released when the mod is no longer supported. I will occasionally release the code full, or in part to others per an agreement made.
  4. koaandl

superspy228 said:
    I just tried it out and all I can say is: OMG OMG OMG THIS MOD IS EPIC!

Thanks?
  5. koaandl

dark207 said:
    I can give you the password, but you must bring me... a shrubbery!

A shrubbery? What if i don't want to bring you *it*, what if *it* isn't available? Maybe they should just try cutting down some trees with herrings :razz:
  6. koaandl

Alright, I've decided to release a password locked UAIG version of the mod, so those who want to use it can PM for the password, but if anyone posts the password on the forum itself, the file will be removed.

Soon as I finish the basic armor sets for The Void.  :wink:
  7. koaandl

That's true, but it kind of ruins the "magic" (no pun intended, well maybe a little) feeling of a full release when it finally comes out.
  8. koaandl

Sayd Ûthman said:
    My comment was intended to be positive :razz:

it means that you have suceeded in making a mod from an idea wich isn't really intended for mount and blade.

Hehehe, I know :razz:
  9. koaandl

Phalanx300 said:
    Meh, WFaS is essentially just a mod for Warband and not really bringing anything new to make me buy it. Would only do so if there's some great mods. But for now Warband is enough with its mods :razz:.

That's what i originally thought, but it's amazing the amount of stuff they've changed in it. Though there is some strange internal changes (and lots of code mess ups, the module system is a mess), the stuff they brought into the game is great!

IMO it's definitely worth the spend :razz:

Edit: Also, when did my mod thread turn into a WFaS discussion thread? XD. Bad me.
  10. koaandl

Phalanx300 said:
    Yes the old mod was nice and this is looking nice as well. However only problem I have is thats its for WFaS and not for Warband lol :razz:

Booo! Go get WFaS :razz:

WFaS is awesome! It's multiplayer is a significant improvement over warband's. The captain modes are especially awesome!
  11. koaandl

superspy228 said:
    I just tried your old module out, and if this is as good as the old one is, this is going to be EPIC.
    Keep up the good work.

12. koaandl

Sayd Ûthman said:
    A magic mod...again... :roll:

Wait !!! sounds promising !! :grin:

Oh you!

But seriously. This is a Re-hash/Recreation of my older mod for Warband, so think of it not as "again" but more of "continued" :wink:
  13. koaandl

Double Post - Please don't kill me.

But as for why my frame rate had gone down 20 - 30fps in the fire screenshots, it's because it needs some optimization for bot use (i had 30 bots either team, and they were spamming it like.. something that is spammed a lot) and it was a cacophony of fire columns XD. Just wait until I upload the video (currently encoding) and you guys will see how hectic it is!

On a side note, I really need to make more melee bots, it's crazy with the amount of magic flying around even with 10 bots either side (when you are trying to get a good AOE shot.)
  14. koaandl

Belendor said:
    Bombard. :shock:

Tracking...

Uhm.. Thank you?

*confused face and goes back to eating his cookies*
  15. koaandl

Time said:
    Two magic but i prefer your mod  :grin:, Good luck guy

Thanks,

There is a previous version of MageMod on the forums, but it is for Warband, not With Fire and Sword, and we're planning on majorly improving on mechanics we've used in that.

If you or anyone else wants to try that out, they can check it out at http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=130644.0
  16. koaandl

:!: Scroll to the bottom for UAIG info :!: Hello everyone, Koaandl returns from an extreme absence and revives his dead mod, MageMod, into With Fire and Sword, as MageMod: Redemption This time MM:R (the working acronym) is being brought back with all new custom particles, models (well, to my...
  17. koaandl

MP Medieval [WB] Castle-Wars, Now with screenshots, videos and alpha download!

Alright, got it all worked out and there is a test server up called CW_Testing, and i apologise in advance for any lag, my net isn't that great.

Quick edit, in case anyone noticed, all items are 0 gold, that is not a bug and is intentional at the moment, as it makes the testing process easier.
  18. koaandl

Azrooh said:
    koaandl said:
    EDIT: Just a notice, i am uploading an alpha version of the mod, it is very unfinished but i would like some outside input on it!

Do you have a server up for it? I'd host one, but I have my hands full with a minecraft server at the moment (that, and there are really nasty ping spikes every 10-15 minutes or so)

Not atm, but once i get my warband ded server files up to date and set up, i will host one (albeit a small one).
  19. koaandl

Azrooh said:
    koaandl said:
    Azrooh said:
    This is looking pretty cool.
    But may I suggest renaming 'Arbalist' (the correct word is 'Arbalastier' by the way) to Crossbowman?
    Arbalastiers use arbalasts, which are basically metal crossbows.

The "Arbalastier" is a person who uses the Arbalest crossbow, "Arbalist' is a slightly more modernized word for a person who wields a crossbow, and such was used in that term, rather than as one who uses an Arbalest crossbow.

Interesting. I looked it up, but I could only find definitions which refer to it as a shooter of modern or sports crossbows, or as an alternative spelling for arbalast.
    I still think you should change it, but it's entirely up to you, and not a big deal either way.

Jawohl,  When end comes to end, i just like the sound of "Arbalist" more than "Crossbowman", and it being more fantasy than historically accurate, who gives a nord's beard if the names a little off :razz:

EDIT: Just a notice, i am uploading an alpha version of the mod, it is very unfinished but i would like some outside input on it!
Back
Top Bottom