Search results for query: *

• Users: Stomno
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Stomno

Why is recruiting lords that difficult?

I must say, currently the lord recruiting system is way off. Even though I managed to get more money and power than my enemy faction, I keep being rejected by their lords whenever I try to vassalize them. Have any changes to this been contemplated for future fixes to the game?
  2. Stomno

I think this game needs a lot more...

Hello, I'm member of this community since Warband came. I played the campaing (I even have a complete guide of the SP in Spanish - posted several videos about M&B) and the MP with my clan. Thing is Bannerlord doesn't give me what I wanted, and yes, totally personal but the feeling after a long...
  3. Stomno

Ayuda: Animaciones rotas

Como ven, las animaciones de amagues / fintas están rotas, no sé qué puede ser, ya que formatee, reinstalé el juego y demás, probé cambiando la rgl_config, %appdata% data, V-Sync on and off, y copiando la carpeta entera de una PC 'sana'. Además de que los amagues son imposibles de hacer también...
  4. Stomno

Help: Feints broken

The animations are broken, I reinstalled Windows, the game, and triend everything. Changing rgl_config, %appdata% data, V-Sync on and off, and copying a 'no buggy folder' from another PC. I request help. I need to feint softly like everyone else, and there's lag in the animation as well Now...
Back
Top Bottom