Search results for query: *

1. Bromden

Say Cheese v2

Okay, so pages of accusing and antagonizing someone as a pervert sex offender pedophile is okay by forum rules, but my post where I suggested otherwise while using some nasty words is removed for trolling. Nice going, forum. Keep protecting your precious ****ing family values.

People of a bigger age difference can love each other without bad intentions. It happened and happens a lot. Yeah, galactic bum can definitely be a perv, but you have no ****ing evidence of it. You are judging him by a single information, namely their ages. And I bet you all consider yourself smart, enlightened people. Well, you are not. You are shortsighted ****s. Good night, and **** you all.
  2. Bromden

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

A proper dictator never wants to retire.
  3. Bromden

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

He is way too dumb to be a proper dictator.
  4. Bromden

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

That statement assumes that China will never be able to convince your country to deport you to China to get prosecuted and imprisoned, a process which could take no more than a couple of days from start to finish if their government wanted it to. All it takes is for your country to feel it is in its best interests to comply with Chinese demands, and you would be in trouble. Given that China is an economic powerhouse which is investing hugely in renewable industries and technology, it is not hard to imagine that they will one day have control of things that our little western countries need.
    It's still a future possibility, compared to the current 100% chance of gulag if I slip up on Facebook. I'd take a possible chinese death squad in the future anytime over a letter from a state attorney in the present.

Brombem, you stubborn goat, nobody uses TikTok to hang out with Chinese people. I'm starting to think you don't even know what the app is. It is owned by "a Chinese company" (=Chinese government, really), but it's not some Patrice Lumumba's Friendship Between Nations App.
    I must confess, I don't know much about it. It's something where you post videos of yourself to show yourself as a better person than you actually are, no?
    Still, frequently going to the chinese market makes chinese people less mithological and more human than, for example, eskimos or luxembourgians are in our eyes.
  5. Bromden

Everything is worse if the Chinese do it. Would you rather be prosecuted in <western country> or in China? If you are a problem dog in the West you get an op-ed in the Atlantic. If you're a problem dog in the China, you are disappeared. Sure ideally you want no one to have a file on you, but one is still worse than the other.
    Except my dear leaders can obtain the collected data about me from <western country> much easier than from China. I'd rather be prosecuted by China because it will have of zero consequence to my life, contrary to the unlubed ass****ing I can get with the help of our westerner friends. Or were you sarcastic? Upon a second read I think you were.

My guess is that this is about the preparation for World War 3. Thanks to social media, various foreign people are getting disgustingly close to each other. With a bunch of westerners mingling with [removed] on a [slurish] app, the war for the protection of grand capitalism against the reddish-yellow menace wouldn't get so much popular support. It's hard to spew radical bull**** about a group of people when your people have firsthanded knowledge about those people.
  6. Bromden

Is a chinese app collecting your data any worse than a westerner app collecting your data?
  7. Bromden

Help me find this song

I don't know if you found that out during your search, or even if you are interested, but that is a remix of an old Phil Collins song.

8. Bromden

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

Whore makeup is an important asset for every commando team leader.
  9. Bromden

corona? :(

People wanting to capitalize on the pandemic as much as possible is what's going on.
  10. Bromden

Btw, which countries are not at democratic dictatorship state?
    I don't know. Iceland, maybe.

And, do you want all countries to reach equal-contemorary state?
    I want to be at least left alone by the government, if they don't want to actually help their people. You vote them in power, and they use that power to **** you in the ass with a huge **** covered in glass shards. That's not a nice thing to do. I'd like politicians to do nice things.
  11. Bromden

I know it's often hard to get the point of what I'm saying, so I try to break it down so it will be easier to understand. Let's see:
    Not long ago it was in the news that Russia has a vaccine. Soon after, it was in the news that Putin's daughter got vaccinated with it and she is fine and dandy. You can google that if you didn't hear about it.

Now there are some things that makes this claim hard to believe:
    -Russia would benefit a lot if they would be the first ones to release a vaccine and the whole world would start buying it.
    -Vaccines have a testing phase that usually takes years or evem more than a decade. That makes this new vaccine largely untested, and as such, possibly unsafe.
    -This makes it necessary to use propaganda and advertisement to make people (or countries) put aside their doubts and want to buy it.
    -Putin saying that his daughter got vaccinated is probably the best advertisement the new vaccine can get. If he lets his daughter getting it, then it must be safe, right?
    -Putin uses all the methods of democratic dictators to stay in power and keep his total control over the country. Such people love themselves and their families the most (or, only). You are a Turk, so you know the type.
    -I do not believe that Putin would expose his daughter to the risk of taking untested medicine. So, we got to my original point, which was that I think that the news about his daughter getting vaccinated by this new, largely untested vaccine is a lie.
  12. Bromden

Are you really not getting the point of what I'm saying, or you just want to talk about something else?
  13. Bromden

I'm still not talking about mother Russia, I'm talking about the Tzar and his daughter. It is propaganda to sell their vaccine easier. There is no ****ing chance that Stalinevich would actually let such a needle touch his daughter when there are 140 million loyal subjects waiting to be dragged out of their homes and help in the testing process to ensure the glory of great CCCP. Is that so hard to understand?
  14. Bromden

What made you awestruck or astonished today?

I'm all for existential nihilism, but the time waiting for death is more pleasant if we at least occasionally make effort to enjoy it. And you don't have to truly know someone to enjoy their proximity.
  15. Bromden

That's why I said largely untested, not absolutely untested, as the usual testing phase for new medicine takes years or even more than a decade. I don't think Putin is the kind of dictator who would actually risk the wellbeing of his own family to promote this vaccine, that's why I smell bull****.
  16. Bromden

Does any of you find the "Putin got her daughter vaccinated by new, largely untested vaccine" news hard to believe?
  17. Bromden

Upcoming games you nitpicky ****bags look forward to ***** about in the future.

Yeah, heroin would be more socially acceptable.
  18. Bromden

Well, some of those RL contacts ought to be what is called "friends". The mailman, the plumber and people who hate you won't make you any less lonely.
  19. Bromden

Being connected on the internet to people will never be able to simulate the reality of actual human contact. No matter how many people you communicate with online, if you have no RL contacts, you will be lonely.

I often read that internet turns people into morons, fools and idiots. That's not true. Internet only made people realize that morons, fools and idiots are the overwhelming majority, so they discarded the idea that being intelligent makes you a better person and should be a goal to strive for, and started celebrating their idiocy.
  20. Bromden

Those 50k people have much more money than they need. And I guess now that Bella has too.

There's now a generation of young people growing up who think that throwing money at things on the internet is a natural way of getting what they want. These are the people who fund products on kickstarter that they'll have to pay for again when it is released, and also they are the ones who find nothing wrong with microtransactions in games.
Back
Top Bottom