corona? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

That's why I said largely untested, not absolutely untested, as the usual testing phase for new medicine takes years or even more than a decade. I don't think Putin is the kind of dictator who would actually risk the wellbeing of his own family to promote this vaccine, that's why I smell bull****.

I'm still not talking about mother Russia, I'm talking about the Tzar and his daughter. It is propaganda to sell their vaccine easier. There is no ****ing chance that Stalinevich would actually let such a needle touch his daughter when there are 140 million loyal subjects waiting to be dragged out of their homes and help in the testing process to ensure the glory of great CCCP. Is that so hard to understand?

I dont think any kind of vaccines are going to testing for million people. German and Russian vaccines will be tested in very low amounts like 1000.

The tests for vaccine seems like mostly on animals. Tests on people is less due to emerceny imo. As you see above(Germany), even US or EN may go for it with very low amount of tests..

So, Russia may make very low tests on humans, and try it asap. I'm just trying to tell this. They may really try it at their own, with low amount of ppl.

I know it's often hard to get the point of what I'm saying, so I try to break it down so it will be easier to understand. Let's see:
Not long ago it was in the news that Russia has a vaccine. Soon after, it was in the news that Putin's daughter got vaccinated with it and she is fine and dandy. You can google that if you didn't hear about it.

Now there are some things that makes this claim hard to believe:
-Russia would benefit a lot if they would be the first ones to release a vaccine and the whole world would start buying it.
-Vaccines have a testing phase that usually takes years or evem more than a decade. That makes this new vaccine largely untested, and as such, possibly unsafe.
-This makes it necessary to use propaganda and advertisement to make people (or countries) put aside their doubts and want to buy it.
-Putin saying that his daughter got vaccinated is probably the best advertisement the new vaccine can get. If he lets his daughter getting it, then it must be safe, right?
-Putin uses all the methods of democratic dictators to stay in power and keep his total control over the country. Such people love themselves and their families the most (or, only). You are a Turk, so you know the type.
-I do not believe that Putin would expose his daughter to the risk of taking untested medicine. So, we got to my original point, which was that I think that the news about his daughter getting vaccinated by this new, largely untested vaccine is a lie.

I agree, it might just be a publicity stunt.

Anyone noticed how Trump held a press conference a week ago promising some significant breakthrough in coronavirus treatment?
Turns out it's just an emergency use authorization for plasma. It sounds more political than scientific. There's still no proper evidence for its effectiveness.

There's already so much bad science in medicine/healthcare, all of these hastily carried out studies end up hurting people's trust in healthcare professionals.
Same with a rushed vaccine. If the first vaccines have severe side effects, it would be pennies from heaven for anti-vaccine proponents.

I know it's often hard to get the point of what I'm saying, so I try to break it down so it will be easier to understand. Let's see:
Not long ago it was in the news that Russia has a vaccine. Soon after, it was in the news that Putin's daughter got vaccinated with it and she is fine and dandy. You can google that if you didn't hear about it.

Now there are some things that makes this claim hard to believe:
-Russia would benefit a lot if they would be the first ones to release a vaccine and the whole world would start buying it.
-Vaccines have a testing phase that usually takes years or evem more than a decade. That makes this new vaccine largely untested, and as such, possibly unsafe.
-This makes it necessary to use propaganda and advertisement to make people (or countries) put aside their doubts and want to buy it.
-Putin saying that his daughter got vaccinated is probably the best advertisement the new vaccine can get. If he lets his daughter getting it, then it must be safe, right?
-Putin uses all the methods of democratic dictators to stay in power and keep his total control over the country. Such people love themselves and their families the most (or, only). You are a Turk, so you know the type.
-I do not believe that Putin would expose his daughter to the risk of taking untested medicine. So, we got to my original point, which was that I think that the news about his daughter getting vaccinated by this new, largely untested vaccine is a lie.

I think you say same thing that i understand before. I focus on truth & health. Including Russia, every country may say "we found.. we tested largely..its ok and its at its' last phase.." etc. I just care for vaccine that works healthy way or not.

Largely testing is a lie, and Putin's advertisiment;"daughter got vaccinated" can be ofcourse lie. Truth is that all countries trying the be first at launching vaccine, and all of them may make harmful vaccines with side effects because of this hurry. I care this side.

Finding testers is not my main focus accually.. But, of course you can be right about advertising.

Will we able to reach healty vaccine?

Btw, which countries are not at democratic dictatorship state? And, do you want all countries to reach equal-contemorary state?

Btw, which countries are not at democratic dictatorship state?
Scotland, England, Ireland, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Spain, Andorra, Portugal, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Czechia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Greece, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Iceland, among others.

Btw, which countries are not at democratic dictatorship state?
I don't know. Iceland, maybe.

And, do you want all countries to reach equal-contemorary state?
I want to be at least left alone by the government, if they don't want to actually help their people. You vote them in power, and they use that power to **** you in the ass with a huge **** covered in glass shards. That's not a nice thing to do. I'd like politicians to do nice things.

I like how you didn't include the US in there. :lol:
:shifty:

According to the warning, the agency has found hand sanitizers with flavorings such as chocolate and raspberry, and in packaging including beer cans, water bottles, juice bottles, vodka bottles, and children’s snack pouches—some of which were marketed with cartoons aimed at children.
What the hell is going on?

As far as I can tell the Russian vaccine really hasn't been tested, almost at all:

Whether he actually gave it to his daughter or not, we have no way of knowing if that is true. I would not be completely shocked if it was. He is so arrogant that he might not realize the risk he would be exposing her to, and according to the BMJ the Russian researchers working on the vaccine have tested it on themselves so... As crazy as it sounds, it might very well be true.

Phase 1 trial only ?

Luckily it looks like they've based it on a regular coronavirus (the one that gives the common cold), so it might not be very effective and have few side effects - but it's anybody's guess, with just a phase 1 trial.

Corona's not enough?

Back
Top Bottom