Search results for query: *

1. grunwalder01

Battanian Highland

What do you think about the campaign map design of Battanian Highland? I, personally, don't like Battanian land. It is like escalated from no where for no reason. It is just like any other faction's land but at a higher place. There are a couple of choke points to "climb" there but there are no...
  2. grunwalder01

Need More Info [BUG] Sieged castle, but the scene was a city.

I sieged and captured Lycaron. Right after capturing, i sieged Sestadeim Castle. But the siege battle of Sestadeim Castle took place at same map with Lycaron - which is clearly a city! Also, i remember a official form of bug report but i can not find it, does anyone have a link?
  3. grunwalder01

[BUG]army screen, influence cost stays 0 when increasing cohesion of army

Doesn't matter how many times i click on +10 to increase cohesion, influence cost stays 0. But after clicking done, i lose influence. So here i have 74 cohesion and i have 54 influence Then i click to +10 two times to increase cohesion. Here influence cost is 0. After clicking done, i lose...
  4. grunwalder01

Musics in gameplay videos

Some of the musics we heard in Gamescom 2018 demos, PC Gamer 2016 gameplay and etc. are from The Guild II: Renaissance. Apparently Taleworlds bought their rights but i don't know whether they are placeholders or not. This is played in gamescom 2018 demos: This is also from gamescom 2018:
Back
Top Bottom