Search results for query: *

• Users: Rexmundi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. main topic download link is dead.

Well the main topic download link for v4.0 is dead.
  2. Storage Tailor?

Can't find it, can anyone tell me where it is? Thanks.
  3. silverstag and floris mod pack

As I downloaded Silverstag I noticed you also download floris work shop (I reckon this is different than the floris mod pack mod?) Is it possible to apply silverstag on floris mod pack aswell? since that has quite a lot of added features I really like (and so does silverstag) being able to...
  4. alternative downloads?

are there alternative downloads for Silverstag? the nexus site won't let me register atm because the forum is down.
  5. managing a village

Well I'm sure this is a rather stupid question but I haven't played M&B in ages, so.. how do you get the stone, tools etc. to build something in your village? and how do you get it inside it?
  6. Higher chance to get a task

How can you you increase the chances of getting a task from lords, vilages, towns etc? As in what code to change? the rate at which you get tasks is quite low and I don't see a problem with every lord having atleast 1 task to be done each time you see him...
  7. Creating multi-ple strong settlements?

Well I was thinking, since custom settlement kinda lacks strong city's (you'll only have like 3 strong city's after about 80+ turns (1 bandit, custow and your own) I was wondering if it's possible to set up multiple city's. I know you can't control more then one settlement by yourself and build...
  8. M&B v 0,960

Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me a working download link for M&B 0.960. I've seen one to filefront in other posts, but that one doesn't work anymore. There is no M&B 0.960 on Filefront. I want to play a few mods that only work on 0.960. Thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom