Search results for query: *

1. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

I can't wait!!!!!!! must be wookiee....
  2. SP Antiquity Roma Invicta Beta 3 (Updated March 5th)

Hey raptor, a couple of months of me not even being on the forums to bother you  :razz: and u still dont have another version? Something go wrong with the map or did u lose the files or something, im gunna check the fron page right now
  3. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Rory said:
    Blizzybee said:
    Alrighty then, i dont have to do anything anymore. :mrgreen: thanks rory, i wasn't a good leader either way.

We will name a wookiee Blizzbacca in your honor.

If any one is feeling particularly ambitious, Pellidon posted some examples of speeder bikes on the origional post. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6714.330.html

Yay! the greatest honor i could ever accept! Thanks guys. :smile: Blizzbacca!

that should be my new war cry...

Well if u guys ever need me, i wont be on again for a while

Rory, lead my little wookiees with greatness, especially that little wookiee, grocat... hes a crafty one

Can't wait for the release.. if its not already out i havn't checked
  4. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Alrighty then, i dont have to do anything anymore. :mrgreen: thanks rory, i wasn't a good leader either way.
  5. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Oh god... I've been away so long... I've lost my intrest in M&B... :neutral:  Its just obsolite...

I'll try to be more attentive for the jedi mod... or atleast try... I have a girlfriend now and... things change, takes up alot of time...

So fill me in... again

And cotdamn has left.. as far as i know... he's not here and i doubt anything will change that. We might have to delay the jedi mod for speeder models, or we can blow them off or if cotdamn is still here he'll send the files to whoever needs'em
  6. Version 0.750 is out!

Deus Ex said:
    Blizzybee said:
    NOOO! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CRAP! i had to refix my computer and... The hardrive had to be erased... Now i dont have a serial key! NOOOO!!!!.... Is there a place where they store this stuff? (E.X. anyway to get it back)

Search the support forum - been discussed (and how to resolve it) thousands of times...

DE

Already fixed it myself
  7. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

bugman said:
    when cajn we expect a relaese?

the next person who asks that IS A DEAD MAN

IN BIG BOLD LETTERS ITS CLEARLY STATES "RELEASE DATE BEFORE SCREENS" just under there is no release

but anyways, late april to middlish may im guessing late april, as soon as the wookiee and stormtrooper are done we have a release... might take us a while to get ourselves in gear, and get the final module together and beta release
  8. Version 0.750 is out!

NOOO! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CRAP! i had to refix my computer and... The hardrive had to be erased... Now i dont have a serial key! NOOOO!!!!.... Is there a place where they store this stuff? (E.X. anyway to get it back)

[edit fixed it by myself]
  9. Version 0.750 is out!

Voice effects yes! nice going armagan! sweet work here! DLing now! :mrgreen: so exicted i wrote a song!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, mount &blade!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, mount &blade!

Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma,Arma, Oh its a black knight! a black knight!

sorry to much of the "Badger badger" song and "Technologic" there....

now im never going to be able to get a good nights sleep... im going to be playing this all night long...
  10. I have made a real monster! (New update! April 3rd)

Yes roma invicta Yes more dinosaurs Who doesn't like this day *HUGS FOR RAPTOR!* lol
  11. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Grocat said:
    Blizzybee- you do know that you are technically the guy/gal in charge of Jedi Mod.  You aren't starting up another mod are you?

First off, it should be obvisous i have anger problems, so im a guy duh. No... Not for this game, im running a full conversion mod for notrium but SHHH its a secret. But anyways, nice wookiee texture high elf. I mean send them in a module formaty thing if you can to me :grin:
  12. Survival games

Ancientwanker said:
    I think URW is great. I bought it about 3 years ago.

hows it great? whats so good about it? i didn't play all that long, it was very boring...
  13. Survival games

SinisterMorality said:
    Tell us about survival games and about Notrium

i mean games where you survive, cold, hunger, and deadly creatures all to survive

as for notrium http://www.monkkonen.net/notrium.php there you go; go and download it. Its really awesome

As for URW (unreal world) i think that sucks. Sorry but i dont like it and i did try it.

And please post semi good graphics stuff, no pixilated, im into the realistic feeling.
  14. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Also, we really need somebody to texture the wookiee face
    I know....too bad almost al the texturers are buzy ..
    i might give it another shot later...not promising for anything good though

As long as you try

... Can i have those wookiee files... I wish to do some... Modding of other modules!
  15. I have made a real monster! (New update! April 3rd)

I guess its T-Rex mod or dinosaur mod, anyone have any other survival games  :mrgreen:
  16. Survival games

I was wondering (sense i did a quick search and found nothing) does anyone have any free survival games like Notrium (which i have)? Thanks im just really into killing things to survive :D, ok ok, im more into the trying to live part of it.
  17. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

thats not what i thought the storm trooper looked like...
  18. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

Wookiee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grocat: heres a list of what we need

Wookiee body armor, leggings too
    storm trooper armor, leggings too
    Rodian helmet

Then TA DA!

THE beta RELEASE will be ready!

Jedi mod i just like better. And i think we should keep it that way.

BTW i wont be doing much, i just got 3 new games!
  19. Mod List/info sheet updated: 4/2/07

Ealdormann Hussey said:
    calm down Bizzy, it was only an april fools.

yeah well... i come to the forums and see it and its like LIGDGSGD = hello, which was confusing
  20. Historical Jedi Mod discussions

we need another modeler, willing to join us? Jon can't do anything and we NEED to pull together for the release date of april! seriously we need more items, its better to have a LACKING release than no release at all, we have plenty of weapons ect, aliens i dont think are a MUST for the next release, but would be welcome.
Back
Top Bottom