Search results for query: *

• Users: probmfixn
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops rework perk order and remove learning limit

training companions to be decent governors and captains can take irl weeks because many of the perks are in the 200's, to mitigate this i think the order of perks should be reworked so that governor / captain perks are front-loaded allowing both more rewards to go deeper into the tree as the...
  2. Need More Info zooming in causes crashes

i was faceing crashes every time i started a particularly large battle and it wasnt until i realized that every time it crash i was about to shoot an arrow did it hit me. zooming in greatly increases the chance of a crash. i have the perk "eagle eye" which increases my zoom so that probably...
  3. Resolved cannot send crash reports

whenever my game crashes(i found a particularly stubborn crashpoint)the crash uploaded opens and i give it a description but when i click to compress it only goes a few seconds before i get an error saying "cannot compress report files. access to the path [path] is denied"
  4. how do i manually share crash reports?

my crash report uploader isnt working so how do i do it manually?
  5. Feature request: Kingdom subjugation

when a kingdom loses all of its fiefs it should lose its kingdom status and become a regular clan that can be vassalized like any other non-minor faction
  6. Resolved The Perk "Veteran's Respect" doesnt work on Raiders

the Khergit bandit unit upgrades to "Raiders" at max without "Veteran's Respect" but even though i have it upgrading still isnt possible i also had forest bandits that upgraded to Fians with no trouble so its working partially while i am using mods none of the mods change my perk effects or the...
  7. Congrats phlpp

you havent been posting much lately but i know your reading the forums due the quick response i got on one of my topics addressed directly to you. you might want to check moddb your mod just shot up 100 places and is currently in 7th place! once again congrats
  8. Gekokujo wiki link

http://gekokujo.wikia.com/wiki/Gekokujo_Wiki the reason im posting this is it really needs work. so if anyone out there knows how to edit wiki pages to add charts and such and you got the free time feel free to look into fixing it up
  9. Gekokujo 3.1 -BETA- final version?

it looks like the modder hasnt been online since last year does that mean that 3.1 beta will be the end? i usually avoid downloading mod betas and just wait for the "official release" so as to minimize bugs ill run into but if 3.1 beta is where it ends should i just go with that?
Back
Top Bottom