Search results for query: *

1. Brendan13

Dev Blog 06/09/18

One question ive always had and i think i posted it a couple of years ago is will there be NPCs like the player who start with almost nothing and have to build their way up in the world? I think it would be very interesting to see rivals and allies like you becoming wealthier and more powerful through politics, trading, crimes and all the other things you can do. This would make up a bit for coop and if it does come the people who have no real friends (like most people on the forum) can pretend they are real.
  2. Brendan13

Dev Blog 12/07/18

Bjorn The Raider said:
    Yeah, who are you to complain about TW's decision, Brendon13?

Couple of people here already stated that Eren is the player and this is 99% percent true. But Rainbow Dash, you have to butt in and write this nonsense sentence about "who are you to complain?"

I explained in my last post about the complaining part. If this is the player then good I'm satisfied.

On a side note, the screenshot of the battle looks like it was taken from a spectator with time running. Along with the new time menu, does this mean a possible coop?
  3. Brendan13

Dev Blog 12/07/18

Rainbow Dash said:
    Brendan13 said:
    Also, In the profiles of leader for one of the empires Eren obviously doesn't look Roman/Bysantine. I hope this is a Aserai general who betrayed his country or a mercenary with an interesting backstory. To have a European based faction with black generals is incredibly immersion breaking and i hope taleworlds wouldn't do this just so some SJW WSJ journalist writes a positive review about them. Also it takes away from white peoples history. Why is it racist to not have black people in European history if they historically weren't?

First of all, Bannerlord is a fictional fantasy universe. Not real life. If Taleworlds has decided that in their universe that black people are able to be part of the empire then who are you to complain?

Secone of all, The armies being depicted in the photo are Aserai vs Romans. Not Vlandia. I have a hard time believing major trade hubs of ancient Rome, like Venice, Sicily, Spain, Southern france, and many other Roman cities , whos economy was heavily based on trade, had no important and quite notable foreing , trading population, mainly africans and arabs, with the random asian thrown in as, lets say, artisans and mainly in merchant quarters. The medieval world was way more diverse than the raging Alt Right who blame all their problems on the fault of "THE SJWS REEE".

Yes its a fantasy universe, but they have said many times it was heavily inspired from real life. Im not wasting anybody time by "Complaining" Im just giving my input and objecting to what i see as something which will severely hurt the immersion of the game.

Im not an expert on how many black people were in Europe in the 1000s but I doubt there would be a black high class nobleman. If you can prove me wrong, then this will be an interesting addition to the game as long as they don't overdo it. I didn't say anything about alt right, I just asking tale worlds to respect white history without trying to throw in black people wherever they can. Are you trying to compensate for something? Instead Filling European history with blacks, why don't you try to prove the alt right wrong by showing black history?
  4. Brendan13

Dev Blog 12/07/18

First, what are clans? He mentions a lot of things about clan leaders but I don't think they have ever explained what they are. Is it just another name for a faction?

Also, In the profiles of leader for one of the empires Eren obviously doesn't look Roman/Bysantine. I hope this is a Aserai general who betrayed his country or a mercenary with an interesting backstory. To have a European based faction with black generals is incredibly immersion breaking and i hope taleworlds wouldn't do this just so some SJW WSJ journalist writes a positive review about them. Also it takes away from white peoples history. Why is it racist to not have black people in European history if they historically weren't?
  5. Brendan13

Dev Blog 28/06/18

Will the faction's race be the same as their historical inspirations? It would be immersion breaking to see a white aserai or black sturgian just to satisfy some SJWs who will never play the game.
  6. Brendan13

Dev Blog 21/06/18

For the first two screenshots it looks like the two pictures are before and after of the same castle. I personally prefer the left side of the first screenshot except for the river. The walls of the castle on the right look too white and the stones in it look too big.
  7. Brendan13

Dev Blog 10/05/18

The Meddling Monk said:
    Roccoflipside said:
    :shock: Can you give any more specifics? What was it he actually said?
    Edit: we all know the pain of being promised "something special" based on quotes from the forums and what not only to have it be just a misinterpreted regular post
    byXIy.png
    Where can i find a link to the discord?
  8. Brendan13

Dev Blog 08/03/18

Questions for Korneel Guns:
    1. How many players can there be in one server?
    2. Will there be any different modes from Warband?
    3. Will it be possible to have more than two factions in a battle?
    4. Will the time change throughout the battle?
    5. Are things like trees and houses destructible?
    6. Can we use artillery in a field battle?
    7. Will we still be able to choose what server we join like Mount and Siege or will it be picked for us?
    8. Will multiplayer be linked with Steam for inviting friends?
    9. Will there be any competitive modes to get a rank?
    10. Will there be a loot crate system?
    11. How big can the maps be?
  9. Brendan13

Expansion / Multiplayer suggestion thread

Any chance of a battle royale mod? A medieval multiplayer BR game seems fun.
  10. Brendan13

Dev Blog 18/01/18

I just realized that PC Gamer Weekender is less than a month. Is it confirmed that taleworlds will go?
  11. Brendan13

Dev Blog 14/12/17

What i want the most is an npc like the player who starts from nothing and has to survive by being a mercenary or trader or whatever else. It would be cool to have a rival who can do anything you can.
  12. Brendan13

Dev Blog 10/08/17

Are those black shirts for sale yet?
  13. Brendan13

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Egyptian?! Byzantine and late Western Roman Empire.
  14. Brendan13

1. Are you still there?
    2. Will there be a storyline like rescuing your mother in VC?
  15. Brendan13

lol even three way split between europe, south america, asia and USA. Thats four  :facepalm:
  16. Brendan13

I think a really cool feature would be a wall, for instance if you captured a penninsula you could then wall it off, it would act like a castle with only one side so and neutrals could pass but enemies would go into a siege battle with maybe a thousand feet of walls to attack.
  17. Brendan13

Anyone know if Taleworlds is going to release a cinematic trailer? A lot of people only get a game for its looks.
  18. Brendan13

In war band the attackers always help up shields I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
  19. Brendan13

Guys Gamescom is not over yet. They could just be saving the release date or beta date for a big reveal at the end. Or am I missing something and Taleworlds is leaving?
  20. Brendan13

The Bannerlord stream will be in english
Back
Top Bottom