Search results for query: *

1. Papabean

[Video] Ten Kill In Succession with 140 Ping

FBohler said:
    Pi Dan 皮蛋 said:
    Maybe players should remember how much time they spent adapting when they first played Warband

You pretty much nailed it here.

No one is going to pick the game effortlessly.

Yet for many people who are stuck in the old ways of Warband thats how they feel.  They've gotten lazy with regards to adapting to change.  Those looking for change and willing to embrace it well they will do much better. 
  2. Papabean

[NC2019] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Question but what did the top 3 teams win?
  3. Papabean

Warband Servers Down?

KaneMaB said:
    Papabean said:
    Alright so taleworlds.....I am being honest here What the actual **** is going on? Is NA the red headed step child of warband?  I mean I get it we can be a bit toxic at times but it doesnt mean we need to not be able to play.
    I'm not sure why ur talking as if NA is being targeted... The timing is unlucky, that is all.

Because the timing of it going down goes right with when NA events start.
  4. Papabean

Warband Servers Down?

Alright so taleworlds.....I am being honest here What the actual **** is going on? Is NA the red headed step child of warband?  I mean I get it we can be a bit toxic at times but it doesnt mean we need to not be able to play.
  5. Papabean

Warband Servers Down?

alright guys new plan we are moving when event/match times are forward 2 hours lol
  6. Papabean

Warband Servers Down?

Down again?! Like do we need to have a talk or something?
  7. Papabean

Warband Servers Down?

Hey guys is Warband Servers down for you guys as well?
  8. Papabean

NW Completed -- 2nd Kings Royal Regiment of Foot -- Sunday LB --

Note to all regs this event is inactive
  9. Papabean

NW Completed 1stNOG Saturday Linebattles [NA] (Applications being Accepted)

event is probs dead just saying guys
  10. Papabean

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I do have to say that I am excited for the Warband community to be brought together for the first time in a long time when bannerlord comes out. 
  11. Papabean

Zauberstein Map[Release!]

Ahh yes took a look at the map I do remember this one.  Alot of detail went into this one that most newer ones dont have.  Ahhh the good old days.  However some things to note:  This was intended to be a siege map originally however it found its way into the RP scene god knows how.  I could be confusing it but I am pretty sure  its that map.  Anyways excellent find man.
  12. Papabean

The Gotland Regiment, P18 (I - I need support before creating this regiment.

WalterCash said:
    So i was thinking for over a year to make a Swedish regiment, i didn't know what do. But today i do know, i will creat the regiment but before i do that.
    I need support from our Swedish players,

Regiment name: Gotland Regiment, P18
    Regiment Tag: P18_Rank_Name
    Country: Sweden also i may add Norway, not that big of different in language
    Regiment Battle: Only line infantry also will add Cavalry if we get people interested
    Language: Swedish

History:
    During the Swedish - Russian war of 1808 - 1809, the Swedish Island of Gotland was invaded by Russian troops in 1808.
    Soldiers in the age between 30 and 45 served in the Infantry Corps. The Infantry Corps was organized in 20 companies of 150 soldiers each. There is much and much about the history of this regiment. OPS: This history text been copied

PLEASE: If you are from Norway or Sweden please comment SUPPORTED  i need to know if people want this and support this before i make it.

-Thanks everyone :smile:

Brother there is Sweedes out there they hail themseleves on another forum though you must travel to FSE forum and look for the Groupfighting team calling themseleves VS5.
  13. Papabean

So I want to ask a question that should have been asked awhile ago....whos gonna host the first bannerlord tourny? And who would win in a groupfight EU vs NA???  [Understand I am trying to keep hope alive with this post  :ohdear: ]
  14. Papabean

WPL2 - Interested Teams

Heard some NA NW boys talking about this hmmm intresting
  15. Papabean

PLAGUE OF HACKS - All of competive scene is blind ?

I know that many have made attempts to try and make a script to help detect it on the NW side.  Autoblock has just become one of those cancers that at this point only a new game such as bannerlord can fix.  When it comes to aimbot, I have seen players use it and the reason is they twitch all over the place holding a damn musket.  Hahaha kinda obvious when they get a headshot and twitch every time they fire. 
  16. Papabean

Ill be honest you guys are a breath of fresh air.  FSE is very....cancerous.  I mean being in charge of NANWL (North American Napoleonic Wars League) yeah it gets really really bad.  I just feel like I needed a break from that and reconnect with the native side.  I am not saying that I am good or anything cause I am in no way good at native but I feel like the community in native is much more friendly than that of NW. 
  17. Papabean

Úlfheðinn said:
    Papabean said:
    On FSE I am NW nerd.....please dont hate :sad:

Ban, imo.

:shock:  I am sorry :sad:

Ill see myself out I guess :sad:
  18. Papabean

Your favorite mod and why

In regards to mods I would say that although many of the mods have smaller communities, one of the larger ones is the Napoleonic Wars Community.  They currently have a spot on here but they are bigger on FSE (Flying Squirel Entertainment) forums. I do think though that its sad that the communities seemed so divided although we in many ways play the same game.  But as I always say to each his own :smile: 
Back
Top Bottom