Search results for query: *

1. DrakeDwarf

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

SenorZorros said:
    don't know if it has already been linked here so:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iObwq1WaxQ8

I personally hope we would be able to simply occupy the courtyard and wait for the keep defenders to surrender but I don't expect it.

That would be neat, but the chances are slim.
  2. DrakeDwarf

Kenshi - Indie game

Sedericus said:
    well with the new hunger mechanic starving bandits are a nice easy take down because of the negative effects they receive.

they are slower, do less damage etc

That IS neat. Bandits should have been the starving weaklings they are in more games than just M&B.
  3. DrakeDwarf

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Valamis_PL said:
    1. LOCAL CHAT as base for most of gamemodes: Sound is heard localy by players nearby not all players in team. The lauder you speak the bigger distance you are heard by others. Yes, realistic. (local chat)

Sounds nasty in big battles with lots of players squeezed together.
  4. DrakeDwarf

SP Antiquity [WB] Dawn of Man - Reborn/Redone/Remastered

Tyden said:
    Alrighty got a big announcement to make for you lot!

Sweet news indeed. I just started following this one, good luck!​
  5. DrakeDwarf

List of suggestions (sorted+opinion of the majority) Updated 9 Dec

lititz said:
    Why are more people not bothered by the fact that lords/characters do not die?

By far the biggest fix needed in the Mount & Blade series is reducing the redundancy of battles against the same guys.

I hope Bannerlord is addressing this issue.

A toggle would be nice for that.
  6. DrakeDwarf

Fubar said:
    Wow people started to sharing fake stuff. :shock:

TW, come on, we need real stuff or people will lose it completly.  :neutral:

As long as the end result is good I don't mind if they have less hype materials...
  7. DrakeDwarf

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Revanshi said:
    To fysaga
    Sorry what? I was telling you about castillian duelists, what you wrote isn't even trolling, it's not even slightly amusing.
    If your so "brilliant" take a shield and fight in a 3 meter wide street, wearing armour, you'll look really really rediculous.

For a moment I thought you said delicious  :razz:
  8. DrakeDwarf

Grinding low tier troops to higher levels

Cruel, but effective. On a evil character I like using fresh conscripts and rescued peasants for that  :roll:
  9. DrakeDwarf

Makes you wonder how many people will stay playing Warband when Bannerlord is out. The sight of so many wonderful mods falling into disrepair might be sad.

But anyway, I hope TaleWorlds will take their time to release something good instead of releasing something crummy quickly. This isn't a Kickstarter with defined time limits and no prior credibility, and only a good game can bring good mods  :smile: (But I'd still be playing native anyway)
  10. DrakeDwarf

MrMundy said:
    Please no High-Fantasy expansions. I would prefer an L'Aigle style NW DLC over some bad**** crazy high-Fantasy stuff.

Let's just hope the mod support is friendly enough for High Fantasy to be viable so everyone wins?
  11. DrakeDwarf

Throwing weapons

Sir Mordred said:
    If you go into the cheat menu and start looking at weapons there will be two copies of the throwing weapons, one for throwing and on one for the melee version which will show reach, speed, ect.

Either this, or use the module editor to read it. The Cheat Menu's simpler.
  12. DrakeDwarf

New weapons that you would like

Slingshot, and maybe let high strength character pick up bigger stones from the ground to throw at people?
  13. DrakeDwarf

2016 U.S. Presidential Elections: The Circus Is In Full Swing

Gestricius said:
    krik said:
    I doubt Trump wants to be killed
    Why die a martyr when you can die like a martyr tyrant?

Martyr-Tyrant sounds very metal. I'd like to die as one.
  14. DrakeDwarf

Oldschool RuneScape

Nostalgia! I was very young when I tried it. My english was (still is) very bad back then, and as a impressionable kid I was stunned by how the game was filled with people slaughtering cows and chickens and how vibrant it is. Like a twisted party of sort.
  15. DrakeDwarf

Sekulture said:
    Mount and Blade have you thought of Making a Lord of the Rings expansion, I've been watching the movies again and I always feel sad that there are no longer any lord of the rings game been made, Mount and Blade would be perfect at creating a lord of the rings expansion, who wouldn't want to lead an army of men elves and dwarves or go dark an lead an army of orcs goblins and uruk-hai, I know there was a mod to warband that achieved this to a degree but it can be buggy, if you guys were able to get permission to make an official expansion after Bannerlord comes out that would just be amazing, you'd definitely get a lot more players as a know a lot of people would love to see such a thing happen.

The licensing cost would probably cost more than what they can earn from making it. Plus, people will think of it as a crappy tie-in game instead of M&B.
  16. DrakeDwarf

Why i never hoard weapons in M&B

Hear, hear! Also, the hoarding mentality doesn't work in M&B because weapons are pretty interchangeable.

If you can cut down enemy with one sword, you probably can cut down the another guy with it even if they are armored against it.

Worst case scenario, let the AI finish that one for you.
  17. DrakeDwarf

A same party co-op sounds wonderful, but I can't help but think of it as a M&B stream with the chatroom joining in battles  :lol:
  18. DrakeDwarf

Why did I as a female PC receive a fief?

Maybe you chose the equal treatment option at the start of the game? There's an option to disable sexism, I think.
  19. DrakeDwarf

How to be a faithful, successful vassal

Nice! Vassalage never sit right for me personally though, since to me it takes just as much effort as forming a kingdom.
  20. DrakeDwarf

khergit origins, who controlled the steppes before the khergits

I guess war-torn medieval land where people just die so much have a hard time producing historians - and that's why new factions seem to be popping up.
Back
Top Bottom