Search results for query: *

• Users: syabr
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. syabr

SP Native ISKLMOD

download yadi.sk download moddb This modification was made by author of ISKLROM and he's the one who asked me to create this topic. The mod expands kingdom management options for the player if he is ruler or vassal. There are ability to create custom troops, weddings with the kings and queen...
  2. syabr

SP Musket Era The Conquest Of Siberia (Покорение Сибири) 1.0 released

download  from moddb Mod is developing by Russian team but will support English language soon. This topic is posted at the request of the author, he doesn't speak English (English isn't his native language). I will be glad to see translations in the other languages instead of English. We are...
  3. syabr

SP Other The great conqueror. Chapter 1: African Empires (0.4 released)

download  from moddb The idea of creating of this module originated in 2009. "The Great Conqueror" is a modification about the struggle for power between the great empires and the young nations at the end of the XVIth century. The mod's main idea is a historical demonstraatoin of the wars and...
  4. syabr

LSP 3D Art Music (mod Dawn of a New Era)

Hello, community! I am a  Dawn of a New Era author. I've released the final version of my mod and now want to share some items with the community by making them LSP. Feel free to use them in all non-commercial projects connected to M&B, just give a credit and link a mod page   Рассвет новой эры...
Back
Top Bottom