Search results for query: *

1. ryandelta71

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

Just wondering if anyone else having problem when facing goblins? "cnt hit them at al"  :cry:
  2. ryandelta71

TLD Christmas Preview (With Music)

Breath taking!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    this has to be the best mod ever!!!!!!!!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS MOD TEAM!!
    cnt wait to play this!!!!!!
    thanks again
    :razz: :wink:
  3. ryandelta71

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

THIS MOD LOOKS AMAZING!!! YOU COULD REALLY TURN THIS INTO SOMETHING AMAZING!!!!!
    CHOAS,EMPIRE,HIGH ELVES,LIZARDMEN ETC ANO THIS WOULD TAKE TIME AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE CNT WAIT TO SEE IT RELEASED
    GD LUCK HOPE TO PLAY IT IN THE FUTURE!  :grin:
  4. ryandelta71

SP Medieval Age of Kings

Please do an irish faction,you cant have a scottish or english faction without the irish!!!! 
    my nation!
    :wink: :wink: :wink:
    this is going to be an amazing mod!!!  :mrgreen:
  5. ryandelta71

SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

LOOKING GREAT!!!! CNT WAIT NOW!!!!!!! 
    GOOD LUCK
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  6. ryandelta71

Which Mod is the most fun to Play? to you!

1]Peloponnesian war.
    2]conquest
    3]5 kingdoms
    4]timeless kingdoms
    5]Chronicles of Talera
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  7. ryandelta71

SP Medieval Five Kingdoms(BETA) 1.002 Patch ready!!!

AMAZING MOD!!!!!!! CAN SEE ALL LOT OF WORK WENT INTO THIS!!!!!!
    I THANK YOU!!!
    THIS IS SOO MUCH GOOD TO PLAY!!!
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  8. ryandelta71

"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

Great mod! liking the story alot!! thanks for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. ryandelta71

SP Musket Era Fantasy Blue&Grey (Alternative World of North America in 1860th)

LOVE THIS MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SOO MUCH!!! BIG THUMBS UP!!!!!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :grin: :grin: i noticed that some troops during sieges cnt move as the weight of there clothes stops them,jus thought you wud like to know! but loving this mod!
  10. ryandelta71

SP Musket Era The Thistle & The Rose - Update (Check out the Troop Trees, Pg1)

Loving this mod mate!!! gd job! cnt wait to get at it!! gd luck! got my full support!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
  11. ryandelta71

SP Fantasy Second Age

Just want to say gd luck with this mod got my full support!!!!  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Back
Top Bottom