Search results for query: *

1. Alejanbro

In Progress Moustache option also gives chin beard

Taleworlds, sometimes we want to just have moustaches and not beards - please consider this suggestion seriously. Aesthetics are one of the prominent features of Mount and Blade titles, along with fluid customization.
    It's insane! The selection does not accurately reflect the facial hair on my character's face. Aesthetics are an important feature for each character's identity. I can't imagine this would be a hard bug to fix.
  2. Alejanbro

Yeah, this is really game-breaking.
    It is. As you can see from my profile picture it didn't used to be like this. Somewhere along the line this bug started appearing and giving my sleek mustachioed form an unfitting alteration. I don't want any beard. I just want a moustache.
  3. Alejanbro

Summary: When I select any of the moustache options it gives me a chin beard as well. I don't want any hair on my character's chin, I just want a moustache. How to Reproduce: Select any moustache option during character creation. You will get a beard as well Scene Name (if related): n/a Media...
  4. Alejanbro

Why is cav Knockdown in Multi ???

If they insist on having this feature on lances they should add it to weapons that don't see much use in comp play like pike and billhook. Being able to dismount cavalry from the ground would add more dimensions to these underused weapons while also keeping heavy cav in check. Not a big fan of this feature to begin with mind you.
  5. Alejanbro

NA EAST SERVERS DOWN???

Apologies for the downtime and thank you for your patience. NA East servers should be back up and running.
    Thanks for the response.
  6. Alejanbro

NA EAST SERVERS DOWN???

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt! It's fourth of July weekend so they're probably on vacation, otherwise the servers would be back by now.
  7. Alejanbro

NA EAST SERVERS DOWN???

The servers have been down for a few days, is there any update when they'll come back up?
  8. Alejanbro

East NA skirmish servers down again

East NA servers havent worked since last night please fix
  9. Alejanbro

East NA skirmish servers down again

Servers are down again this week. Is there any way to fix them? They seem to go down every few days or so and with the diminishing player base this is very unhealthy for the community. Please look into this, the east NA servers are down multiple times a week during peak hours thanks :)
  10. Alejanbro

[Poll] Do you think it is too late for Taleworlds to redo the class system?

They should just cut their losses and cease multiplayer development entirely. Focus on making and perfecting the tools that will allow the community to fix this ill-conceived abortion they have unleashed upon the world.
  11. Alejanbro

I was banned unfairly until January First. I'm upset with how players and developers treat each other in Multiplayer.

This was a very touching post, thank you for taking the time to type it out.
  12. Alejanbro

fuzzy balls glitch

I saw it on TDM too:

There was a woman whose arms did this in the SP, and it was quite spooky-looking.

It's pretty shocking to see silent hill abominations in my medieval fantasy land, and from ur vid looks like they were on battania so im convinced its tied to the oathsworn improved armor. hope it gets fixed
  13. Alejanbro

fuzzy balls glitch

When players pick Oathsworn with improved armor, they become giant fuzzy balls on my screen. This glitch only started happening to me after today's hotfix, but people have been experiencing it for a while. Please fix this gamebreaking bug :smile:
  14. Alejanbro

Horse Archers

The way they can bump and move away the infantry is so broken, also the way they can swing way faster than foot units is op. Cavalry got nerfed but it's not enough. Heavy horses need to be WAY slower and have less maneuverability.
    To get off the big bumps that knock players down for a long time you have to be moving relatively fast. At this speed the multiplier for damage on your horse is enough to dismount you in 2-3 head shots depending on the weapon used and the horse armor equipped. Couple that with the likelihood of taking melee damage or getting stopped by a spear and you'll quickly realize how fast that big tanky horse will actually go down. It's a risk/reward ratio that is balanced fairly well imo. As for maneuverability, if you take away the cavs ability to quickly move in and out of fights its just a big expensive useless chungus that gets snagged on barriers and shot to death.
    I need some more playtime comparing the swing speed comparison between inf and cav, but I assume you're talking about the lance thrusts vs. inf spear thrusts?
  15. Alejanbro

Horse Archers

Not rlly, cav still broken. Heavy cav is the most broken despite the price
    Ok, what makes you say that?
  16. Alejanbro

NA Skirmish Completed Royal Rat Rumble Tournament

Steam Name: Alejandro
    Do you have a mic? Yes
    Would you be interested in being a captain? no
    Do you have prior team tournament experience?: ya
    Are you available on weekends and weekday nights? ya
    Do you pledge yourself to Rat Royal Family? I swear to uphold my oath to the Rat constitution.
  17. Alejanbro

Horse Archers

I think cav is broken because speed of horse, insanely fast turning speed (this is the biggest issue), and very low risk of getting hit from melee weapons that aren't spears, as well as relatively low damage even when they are hit by those melee weapons. Though some horses can still full bump for way too long, oddly it seems like some light horses can't bump at all. But these classes are still op right now because cav is so maneuverable you don't need to bump stab to get hits on infs, you can just stop behind them and 180 into their back instantly if they are fighting someone.
    Cav are still at risk of getting shot by ranged whenever they enter the fight the bump or hit. You need to measure your timing and approach carefully or get lit up by ranged/thrown. Inf can set up spears in choke points or around corners to stop cav in their tracks which more often than not leads to a dismount + a kill. With the 200 gold cost across all lancers and the couch damage nerf along with this I dont think cav are as OP as everyone makes them out to be.
    HA is broken because it's natural counter should be foot archer being better at shooting than it, but horse archer is way better than foot archer. Outside of foot archers HA doesn't really have a natural counter because it can outrun other cav easily while still shooting faster than them. I'd like to see HA nerfed to be worse at shooting than foot archers, and Khuzait balanced by returning the spear infs price to 120 and making it faster (all medium/heavy shielders should be faster, but Khuzait is relatively slow even next to other shielders). Khuzait would probably still need other buffs, but removing a classes counters and making that faction rely on that class leads to a **** game balance which is what we have right now.
    Horse archers can STILL get shot to pieces and caught with lancers because they cant shield while they shoot. Their inherent vulnerability to ranged and other cav makes increased maneuverability their only defense against getting owned. A horse archer accuracy nerf would render the class useless as the mounted accuracy while you're moving is already bad unless you're at close range (which is where HA is most vulnerable). You need to slow down and take shots from a flanking position to make the most of it because otherwise you're a massive squishy target waiting to die. Some of the other Khuzait troops (Spear Infantry) could use a buff, but saying HA has no counters is inaccurate.
  18. Alejanbro

Horse Archers

Horse archers aren't overpowered, its just that foot archers are underpowered. The nerf hit archers pretty hard, and the low fire rate makes dealing with the highly mobile, fast rate of fire cav archers way more difficult. At the same time, horse archers were absolutely horrendous in the last patch so I do like seeing them get use now. There is now a reason for picking a bow perk over a lance perk when playing cav as a faction other than Khuzait

19. Alejanbro

Spooky Taleworlds Adventure (Forum Game)

Name: Aljembwo
    Profession: Rodeo Clown
    Backstory: After being kicked in the head one too many times, Aljembwo's latent psychic abilities were activated. This allows him to foretell future events and see into the minds of the dimwitted.
    Special Roleplay Ability: Telepathy, telekinesis, soothsaying.
Back
Top Bottom