Search results for query: *

• Users: DominionZA
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How do you make items not findable appear in shops?

With the recent patch, they seemed to add alot of armor and items back to the game. Howewer after traversing through the map I still couldn't see certain high tier armor such as khuzait face mask helmet or armor as seen in the picture, neither did they drop from the troops who wore it. What...
  2. Open Runs in the background but doesn't launch

How do you get the original M&B to work on Win10? I have the 2010's redistrutables and all my other stuff is updated. When I launch it doesn't start but just runs in the background as a process.
  3. Khuzait heavy helm with facial mask

Where can you find the mongol type Khuzait helmet with the facial mask that high tier Khuzait troops wear? I can't find it anywhere for sale. Is it even in the game or can you loot it from enemies?
  4. FIX FOR CRITICAL ISSUE - GAME CLOSES AFTER LOADING SCREEN BEFORE MAIN MENU

Follow these steps. I fixed my game with that. First you need to make sure all your files are unblocked – in bin folder, right click a file and open it's properties, see if any of them are blocked (if one is blocked, all of them will be). This message will show up at the bottom: “This file...
  5. In Progress Game closes instantly after 2 seconds in loading screen after it launched up

I just installed Bannerlord for the first time today. My specs are good and are able to run the game fine from what it says. My OS is windows 10 64 bit. The problem is when I run bannerlord. it launches up with a white screen, after some seconds it goes into the loading screen, the horseman icon...
  6. Problem with ammo during sieges

I have an army of 100 Rangers. We are besieging a castle. The enemy sallies out and i'am left with 0-2 arrows even though i have 2 bags of them in my inventory? So do my troops run out of arrows really fast after like 5 or 10 shots. Is this a bug or by design? This problem isn't seen anywhere...
  7. Master armorer doesn't give me Wolf Lorica

I remember master armorers used to give you wolf and bear armor, now i returned back to the game after years and this isn't the case anymore. I've reloaded for about like 20 times now and Donnchadh won't give me a Wolf Lorica. Instead i get briton suits and norse helmets. Have they  removed the...
  8. 150 enemies dying at the same time in large battles

i just have this problem where i defend ribe from danish lords its me and my 100 huskarl/veterans versus their 600 low tier peasant army sometimes in the middle of the game 150 enemys get knocked out at the SAME time by my troops but they did do nothing? its frustating and battles end too fast...
  9. viking conquest addiction (are there any other viking mods)

8-)i have been playing this now for almost 3 years. I havent touched any other mods, nothing except viking conquest. I come from college home and play straight out viking conquest for hours and hours. i havent touched MP only singleplayer :/ my 1.0 saves from 2014 have lasted to 7000 days (...
  10. Since when can you block spears with pure weapons?

I'm tired of peasant woman blocking long spears with a sharp, thin pointy end with a wooden club or a dagger. I don't get it. realism on Imagine you had a short sword and a horseman with a long war spear with a thin end would charge at you full speed. I don't think you would block that
  11. Reduce the veteran renegades spawn............

Is it possible to reduce the veteran renegade bandit spawn to like 1-10 man parties? Because im ****ing done with them. They spawn in mass of 120 men and harass my caravans, finish off my lords so they cant gain to 300 men and they kill off my villagers. Every 2 minutes i have to rush in aid...
  12. convert villages to christianity + other

what is the purpose of converting a village, does it change recruitment types like only christian troops like in friese? how do i make the kingdom of friese stop using norse troops in garrison and army, make them only have 100% friese troops? does converting everything to christianity help...
  13. Frisian military information

Im currently expanding the frisian troop tree to bring some life into it, but i need information what frisian infantry and cavalrymen were equipped with, may not be historical accurate, but atleast frisian kings can atleast have some decent units to upgrade to. thanks
  14. any plans for vc to being developed for Bannerlord

First iam sure there will be a module system for MB 2 because of the mods. second iam curious if VC will meet bannerlord since this game is a masterpiece and i never get really bored of it so i thought if brytenwalda has any early plans if they want to do vc for mb 2 :party: that would give alot...
  15. Does looting or damaging enemy villages actually affect lord's party sizes?

I recently saw a lord in Friese waiting at his village and he gathered 10 more recruits. I was like wow they can now recruit from villages so razing villages now has a point probably so i fought him immediatly with my danish elite viking army and after that he returned with 42 peasant to mid...
  16. No's. Party

calradian crusader (mod) no's party: 203 vikings + 3 prisoners speed: always 15.0 same character as mine, but standing still looking at me. model of his party is a boat. when he gets me, a chat menu will appear with domestic policy change, send gifts etc. if i click farewall, he wants me to...
  17. making battles more alive

I like this game very much. The campaign aspect and the other stuff is great too, but the game seems to be lacking stuff in battles. Looking at Medieval II Total War, for some reason it's more fun in battles due to ambient music, very awesome battle music, marching sound, and when you give an...
  18. Can you continue after story mode?

just now i finished story mode. I cried when i readed through the beda chronicle at the end and in the credits. Best story i had in my life. Thank you brytenwalda for this awesome game. After the credits theres an option go to sandbox mode. If i click yes can i still continue my characte like...
  19. (major bugs)I need help fast with this mod

1.Where do i recruit saxons. If iam correct the Saxons occupied the most south of britannia and when i go there and recruit ALL of the southern factions i get the message # Geburs volunter to follow you. I accept and go to party screen and see their next upgrade tier and its Kosh.... and the...
  20. Can't hire Commander + Giving fiefs

1: This was not a problem before. Earlier in my game i conquered a crimean castle and was able to hire a commander. Now i declared war against Poland and    conquered one of their castle with one village.  I stationed all of my 200 man army into the garrison and talked to the mayor and upgraded...
Back
Top Bottom