Search results for query: *

• Users: aaaa1
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Austrian Uhlan and Russian Kiyv Lancer Voice Language

Hey Guys The austrian lancer and the russian hussar seem to use another voice language than russian, yet pretty similar to it, anyone knows what language it is? hungarian? ukrainian? polish? lithuanian?
  2. Geroia, Jumne, Balion and other Places

My lords! If we talk with certain companions (lezalit) or do some battles with custom battle characters like Konrad, we get a bit of backstory about them. According to Lezalit, Geroia should be East of Calradia (east of rhotae on the map). As Bannerlord expands the area of Calradia behind...
  3. Bayonet to spear damage

why is spear damage worse than bayonet damage?
  4. Noldor Tournament Drop Comparison Thread

New Addition of Noldor Rewards makes Noldor Tournaments way more rewarding than before; what was your best and your worst loot? My best: Masterwork Noldor Composite Bow (37p) & Noldor Large Bag of Arrows My worst: Stubborn Noldor Grey Warhorse
  5. Haloween Wars Character Unlocks/Key

Hello Guys so i finished the Singleplayer Quest for Haloween Wars. Seems like i have to replay it a few times to unlock all characters. Unspoil at your own risk :party: Nabaer Oguma Jormungandr Fenrir YuCh Sword (anyone)
  6. Possible Fix for Rescued Prisoners Attacking you

So sometimes it happens that you rescue prisoners, and they attack you and you escape without them, sometimes it happens not. Now i think i might have found out why; If i approach a Lord without him noticing me first (by turning towards my PCs Character), He either says something along the...
  7. Invasion Mode Weapons and Companion Stats

Hi fellow Skull Drinkers Is there any place to view the stats for Invasion specific weapons like Awesome Spear and Skills of Companions like Weapon Profs and Power Strike/Draw STR/AGI? I know that the awesome spear is a super useful Glaive but idk if it is better than a glaive in dmg output...
  8. Virgin for Druid at Ancient Stones

Hi I just recently discovered the STR increase after sacrificing 1 prisoner for 4000 Peningas. The druid asks for a Virgin. Solveig is a Battle-Maiden=Virgin is it possible to sacrifice Solveig for another point of STR?
  9. Hadrians wall text bug

I've brought the 8 sacks of wheat needed before i entered the hadrians wall for the first time and ended the quest without leaving the location I got caio from the old roman, but now in every battle the info text  about the hadrians wall appears and does not go away. Also i can still enter...
  10. Shadow Wolves

Hi. I recently started playing POP again, in 3.8 there are a few new orders, one of them being the shadow wolves. They seem to be like Empire Immortals before 3.6 (2h sword only) while Immortals in 3.8 also have Shields sometimes. Shadow Wolves seem to have rather a mediocre armor with even...
  11. How to disable the Popup Spam? (Declaration of War/etc)

I really like this mod but after a while of traveling around i get flooded with peace/war declarations and truce treaties w/e. is there any way to turn this off?
  12. Removing Textures back to Normal

Is it somehow possible to remove the HQ Face and Ground Textures? I dont really like them because they heat my PC up too much
  13. Getting kicked by a group of people that wants to play "alone"on official server

i just got kicked multiple times from EU official server because some people wanted to play alone on the official one (they joined after me) (DIdac_von_segarra , patata, max) they were 3 guys and i was playing alone first then they joined and pollvoted to kick me everytime i tried to rejoin...
  14. Red brotherhood hideout not appearing on different character

Is it intended that some beginner choices lead faster (less asking travellers) to the treasure map? In one playthrough i got the map on day 12, while in the current i am at day 240 and only got Rane and Valonbray caches (like 10 each)
Back
Top Bottom