Search results for query: *

• Users: Vetrogor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vetrogor

OSP Code QoL [Presentations] Scrollable combobox button

Currently bugged. Can be deleted as I don't want to transform code backwards for compatibility. Will be a part of new WRECK integrated macro operators. This is a scrollable combobox button. The scrollbar will appear automatically when bottom border reached. WSE combobox has a scrollbar but the...
  2. Vetrogor

Resolved Is it possible to create a shorter link for forum thread?

I want to paste link to forum thread in the WRECK compiler info but it is too big. I don't want to use external links. Is it possible for modders to create short link to the thread? https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/warband-refined-enhanced-compiler-kit-v1-0-0-mar-01-2015.325102/
  3. Vetrogor

WRECK full plugin system python code how to integrate?

I need to integrate python code in the fully integrated WRECK via plugin system. This code creates duplicate noswing weapons for motomotaru formations. I don't know python well. So how can I do it? This code doesn't work. from copy import deepcopy from compiler import * register_plugin() def...
  4. Vetrogor

[Submod] Custom Commander chosing a companion as the commander before the battle

Custom Commander chosing a companion as the commander before the battle. Credits to thermocline for sponsoring this submod, Rubik for creating Custom Commander and PoP developers team and comunity. I have made instructions for easy manual installation. pastebin.com
  5. Vetrogor

How much FPS players used to play in Pendor?

Just wonder how much FPS players used to play in Pendor. I usually play with 25. Pendor scripts cause stuttering even at normal fps. But what if it wasn't? What is comfort FPS for players (don't take stuttering into account) ?
  6. Vetrogor

Single_player: omit_key_once doesn't work

Hi. I have tried to block escape or charcter screen but nothing works. Any working code for this operand? omit_key_once Maybe it works only in multiplayer? (0, 0, 0, [ (eq, "$gk_order", gk_order_4), ], [ (omit_key_once, key_escape), ]) , (0, 0, 0, [ (key_clicked, key_escape)...
  7. Vetrogor

[FIX] Sound looping in tavern and arena

Fix for ambient sound. This fix is imported from Viking Conquest. Adaptation for clean Prophecy of Pendor 3.9.5.1. 1. Variables 1) File: variables.txt 2) Add new ambiance_channel 3) Find ID 144115188075857320 2. Tavern 1) File: mission_templates.txt 2) Mission: town_default 3) Find...
  8. Vetrogor

[Python] syntax spaces and new lines

Trying to update Lav's header_operations.py to integrate it in module system. Does it different if I put new line or new spaces This is code from Lav's header_operations.py lhs_operations = [try_for_range, try_for_range_backwards, try_for_parties, try_for_agents, store_script_param_1...
  9. Vetrogor

SP Tutorial Presentation Adding Troop Tree button to party managment screen from Viking Conquest

What is for: Mount&Blade Warband Recuriment: presentation for troop tree provided by rubic or dunde (this are links) Or you can use troop tree presentation from Viking Conquest provided in spoiler. Add constants in file module_constants.py used in VC presentation from the end of the spoiler...
  10. Vetrogor

Lords count wounded members in their party

Doesn't work for now. Wounded lords party like 2/50 will calculate your party strength too. Charge to enemy and die in 2 seconds before you can help him. Change the script_party_set_ai_state. Here I moved changes to courage, aggressivnes, initiative to the end of the script to be more...
  11. Vetrogor

Some hints after exploring game code

Traits  - a deep topic with strategy Specials Dungeon master - lock up in dungeon 7 and more lords at the same time. It decreases chance for lord to escape after battle for 7. Wine Connoisseur - stockpile 25 barrels of wine at your household possession. You can treat a lord with wine if you...
Back
Top Bottom