Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord_Cheap
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord_Cheap

Strange Transparent Hands

So i downloaded one of these black face textures here and I made a new skin, and gave it the body colour 0xf383332. It works fine but the hands are invisible, as shown here. You can see the outline: Putting armour on doesn't help it. So my question is, has anyone else had this problem before...
  2. Lord_Cheap

Strange ERROR!!!

I was following my marshal Count Gutlans and we chopped a few Swadians, but when we were marching on Dhirim I decided to march on ahead and besiege it, hoping our large warband(:P) would join me. But they didn't. That's fine, I ctrl+alt+f4'd my way. But after that, my quest to follow Gutlans'...
  3. Lord_Cheap

Cannot find Serial Key

I've purchased my copy of Warband today, but my computer is so old (my computer is ****, I know) that I don't have a DVD Drive, only a CD Drive. Now as the main site provides a download for the game, I downloaded that, but to my dismay inside the box there is no serial key, only an "Activation...
  4. Lord_Cheap

Party Templates and Lords' Parties

Would it be possible to add troops directly to a lord's party, rather than through party templates? Party templates gives the troops to castles and towns as well, but I want some troops to go to vassals only. I think it has something to do with "script_create_kingdom_hero_party" but I'm not too...
  5. Lord_Cheap

Strange arror about itm_siege_supply

I keep getting this strange error, but I haven't changed anything about itm_siege_supply, I've just added new items at the bottom of module_items.py and added the merchandise flag to some native items. Can anyone help?
  6. Lord_Cheap

Two Quick Questions

As the title suggests, I have two quick questions I want to ask. 1)I'm trying to make the ruler of a faction give the player a faction-specific weapon when the player joins their faction. I think module_dialogs is the file to be editing, but how would I go around implementing that? 2)Would it be...
  7. Lord_Cheap

Is there anyway to change NPC faces without the module system?

I've tried using the module system and it just doesnt work for me, so are there other ways to edit NPC faces?
Back
Top Bottom