Search results for query: *

1. Hugo_Stiglitz

Resolved Wanderers are getting assigned to wrong formations

I can't believe that this is an issue in 2023. I played religiously back in 2020 and there was a simple and PERMANENT method of placing all companions in one group.

Since returning a few weeks ago the battle groups are such a mess it's incomprehensible. I have to manually place my companions in their own separate groups EVERY SINGLE BATTLE. It's absurd and beyond annoying. There needs to be a method of making groups FROM THE PARTY SCREEN, OUT OF BATTLE. So that when we load into battle, we have the same exact formations EVERY SINGLE BATTLE without having to drop and drag units here and there.

Seriously @TaleWorlds. This is the core of your game and it's not working. Please, once and for all, fix the groups!
  2. Hugo_Stiglitz

In Progress F5 to Dismount breaks group designations.

Summary: Whenever I dismount any mounted group during battle via the F5 command, their designated group vanishes and they're automatically grouped with my infantry group. Example: - All infantry are in group 1 prior to battle - All my companions are in group 4 prior to battle - After the battle...
  3. Hugo_Stiglitz

Pale colours on troop's armors

Yes. Dark Red and even Red brown colored banners turn into pink on our Companions and troops with all shades of red in the various mods that offer more banner colors as well as the vanilla shades of red.

As someone that paints Warhammer 40K miniatures, the whole "red looking pink" thing is a pet peeve of mine lol.
  4. Hugo_Stiglitz

F5 to Dismount Cavalry breaks group designations.

Example: Pre Battle - Place all infantry in group 1 - Place my mounted Companions all group 4 During Battle - Dismount my Companions group 4 for whatever reason via F5/Dismount - The "system" automatically consolidates group 4 into my infantry group 1 the millisecond my Companions dismount -...
  5. Hugo_Stiglitz

SP - General Give the player a pop up alert before disbanding the player's Army.

Happens all the time. I have 300K rep and I often get a bit too absorbed in what's going on, on the Campaign map, and my Army will just disband without any warning. Yeah I know there's the little bar that shows rep and it's 100% on me. Still through why not give the player a warning, via a pop...
  6. Hugo_Stiglitz

SP - General Executions. "Blood Money" and an "eye for an eye" system between the clans.

I'm still playing 1.2.1 and I'm wondering what, if anything, has been done to make executions a bit more viable without completely destroying our rep and without breaking the game because AI can't replace executed Lords.
  7. Hugo_Stiglitz

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Voice actors of various backgrounds.

Native French accent for Vlandia Native Icelandic and native Slavic accents for Sturgia Native Southwest Asian/Arabic, Farsi or Urdu accent for Aserai Native Northeast Asian accent for Khuzait Native Welsh accent for Battania It's seriously a total and complete immersion killer hearing the lame...
  8. Hugo_Stiglitz

SP - Quests Main Story Line needs Antagonist/Protagonist and reason(s) to choose a Kingdom.

+1

And on a side note there: Why not turn the bandit chief from the tutorial into your arch nemesis? Let's say he escapes afterwards and fights his way up in one of the factions, so your path crosses his at several occasions. He would be the perfect choice, because since he kidnapped your siblings it ismore personal a matter than with any other lord on the map.

Love it.

I've only played the Main Story Line up to the point I could create my own Kingdom. Patch 1.3 destroyed my saved games so on my next play through, that i'm still playing, I skipped the entire storyline via a Mod. So I'm wondering what happened to the main character's brother? Why not include him in the story line with multiple possible outcomes? Brother becomes a companion, brother becomes a nemesis, brother gets held hostage. Lots of potential.
  9. Hugo_Stiglitz

What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

More interaction with NPCs(town's folk, beggars) and interactive objects in the game world. Birds chirping, dogs barking, the fire crackling at the hearth of the throne room. Relationships between player and companions, nobles and all NPCs having more meaning.

Basically more aspects of every day "life" brought into the game.
  10. Hugo_Stiglitz

Am I missing something? (with regards to obtaining vassels)

Getting vassals without feifs, and then granting them feifs soon after getting them, has been successful for me.

I got the Legion of the Betrayed to become my vassal for 3k Denars, gave them a castle and they've stuck with me as become an important part of my kingdom.

Mercenaries were bleeding me dry on funds early in my latest campaign. One minute i'd be paying them 1000 denar a day, the next day I'm paying 6000 denar and I'm having to halve my party size because I can't pay my troops.
  11. Hugo_Stiglitz

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Good stuff guys keep up the great work!

Still playing 1.2.1 with 60+ mods and loving it. Hope to see a reason to update and break all my mods in the near future.
  12. Hugo_Stiglitz

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops [Suggestion] Pop Up Warning when Player's Army is low on Rep and about to auto disband.

Just as the title says. There should be a pop up window that comes up on screen prior to our army disbanding when rep hits zero. One warning when we're at 20 rep and another warning at 0 rep prior to the army disbanding. Our army shouldn't just auto disband without giving the player an...
  13. Hugo_Stiglitz

30 is a little over the hill, no?

I've been playing a mod that allows me to set age of my character for so long I forgot about this issue.

Players should be able to set their age at the beginning of the campaign IMO. Say age 14 to age ???

Those that choose an older character should be able to set heirs to their fortune and properties for when/if their main character dies of old age. Also older characters should have more points to spend on perks and skills at character creation while younger characters start off with minimal points with much more room for growth.
  14. Hugo_Stiglitz

Can we get the compass back?

there's a mod where when you double click your middle mouse button the map auto rotates back to the default orientation(North being top of map).

But yes, a compass on the campaign map would be snazzy.
  15. Hugo_Stiglitz

Need a stable version of game

1.2.1 is what I've been playing since 1.3 released and broke half of the 60+ mods I'm running. I have ZERO intentions of playing anything but 1.2 until the game goes live or until there's some major changes to how the game plays.

You can run whichever version of the game you want to run by going into your Steam Library/BL2 Properties/Beta then choosing which version you want to play via the drop down menu(little down arrow). You don't need any code just click "CLOSE" in the bottom right corner once you've chosen the version of the game you want to play and restart Steam.
  16. Hugo_Stiglitz

Thank you TW for breaking all the mods again, sigh...

Thanks to someone reminding me weeks ago about using Beta tab to use previous versions of the game I've reverted and have been playing 1.2.1 since 1.3 broke my 60+ mods for several weeks now.

-First turn off Automatic UPDATES in your Steam settings.
    -Go into Steam Library, click on the Properties tab for Mount and Blade II.
    -Click Betas
    -Via the drop down arrow click on the version of the game where all of you mods were still working
    -click CLOSE(bottom right corner, no codes required)
    -restart Steam(not required I think but i do it just in case)
    -Confirm you've reverted by launching the game and checking the game version at the bottom left corner of the MB2 Launcher. It's the fine print LEFT of the PLAY button. Should say something like e1.2.1.227732 community-fix 2.1.0 or whichever version you've reverted to. If not RESTART STEAM. If still not working go back through the process again.

Voila. You're playing whichever version of the game last worked with all of your mods, to include all of your save games.

One thing though if you tried updating mods to the current version of the game you have to go in and manually revert all your mods to the version of the mod that worked with the version of the game you've rolled back to. If this is the case you'll probably have lost your saved games as I did when I had to go through reverting many of my mods. Though you will be able to start a new campaign and play it for weeks or months without worrying about updates or mods until you're ready to update.
  17. Hugo_Stiglitz

Please fix lords Infinite regeneration issue

There's no single fix for the problem. One method I'd like to see as part of a multi faceted solution would be defeated lords and even the player being severely wounded whenever they're downed in battle.

When the player or any AI lord is "downed" in battle, they should have a high chance(50% to 90% chance depending on perks) of sustaining "severe wounds". Severe wounds would require a set amount of days of rest, say 3 nights rest at a castle, and the attention of an AI healer that's only available in castles, before the player or AI lord can take to the field of battle again.

TW could take this concept a step further to where if the player or AI has recently recovered from a severe wound and is downed again within say 3 to 5 of days after recovering, if they're downed again within that time frame they're automatically severely wounded again and a longer period of healing and recovery is required. Again Perks and or your assigned Surgeon could lessen the effects of Severe Wounds.

It's a small step but as I stated, there's no single solution for this problem.
  18. Hugo_Stiglitz

Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

Thank the gods someone reminded me about the ability to pick which version of the game I want to play via the Properties/Betas "opt in" drop down tab. I turned off updates after 1.3 destroyed most of my mods and all of my saves. I reverted the game version and I'm playing 1.2.1, all realistic settings, with about 60+ amazing mods and I'm having an absolute blast.

I skip the entire story line and all associated bugs and just start building my fortune and family via mods. No steamrolling, diplomacy options that work, truces and cease fires that hold, intermittent periods where my faction isn't at war at all, fight with friends and get rep with them each battle, garrison management options(mod), fixed spears mod, Arena Experience mod and choosing prizes, having amazing party options when making independent party via the mod, Community Patch fixing lots of broken perks and much more.

I still have some self enforced house rules I use. I never knowingly exploit the weaknesses or limits of AI in battle, arena or in campaign map to keep the experience challenging.

Not having to worry and deal with weekly updates breaking all my mods and losing all my save games. I love it so much. I may play 1.2.1 forever.
  19. Hugo_Stiglitz

STR requirements for armor/weapons

Yeah I find it odd how bows and horses have proficiency requirements but not swords, axes, spears, maces, shields, javelins, or arrows. And the horse ones kind of just stop after level 60. Why not go higher, say 130 then 150 riding requirements, with some some really rare, bad ass war horses?

I'd like to see a moderate proficiency grind to be able to go from basic shortsword to zweihander or from basic fish harpoon javelins to Eastern Javelin. Also a proficiency system for shields, the best arrows, ect.
  20. Hugo_Stiglitz

Many perks need dual/alternate effects. One effect for player, another for our companion

For those perks that are totally useless for companions. I'd guess about half of the perks have zero effect on our companions or the player's party. I'm not referring to the the many perks that currently do not work. I'm assuming those will be fixed(many are fixed via mods). I'm referring to the...
Back
Top Bottom