Search results for query: *

1. Xinamon

Modded Ridged Tipped Arming Sword wrong hand placement

The sword is held on the crossguard instead of the handle.
  2. Xinamon

Game is unplayable

I constantly get crashes like this, doesn't matter if it's vanilla or with mods. It's so frustrating. Seems like it's back to warband for me, shame.
  3. Xinamon

best tier for size vs cost

I want to field a big army but I don't want to spend a fortune, what would be the best tier to stop upgrading?
  4. Xinamon

I want to see infantry, archers, cavalry etc in the party screen

I have a hard time to know how many of each type I have so it would be great to be able to see that in the party screen.
  5. Xinamon

Why are recruits farmers?

Why are level 1 troops farmers? To me it would make more sense if the lowest level troops is level 2. It doesn't make sense to me that farmers are taking their farm tools to siege a castle :/
  6. Xinamon

SP - General Change the armor to armor types

In Bannerlord it seems like armor does nothing at all and it seems like it's being worked on in a recent/upcoming patch. What if instead of armor stats it's armor types instead, like cloth, light, medium and heavy armor. This way you can make armor as protective as you want and you offer more...
  7. Xinamon

Resolved Northern Light Harness problem

The "Northern Light Harness" doesn't fit properly on horses. It's inside the neck of the horse.
  8. Xinamon

Older Mount & Blade won't open

I am trying to run older versions of Mount & Blade (0.903, 0.808, 0.632, 0.202) when i open tone of them the launcher won't appear, the process is running but it wont appear. I tried to run them in compatability mode (Windows XP Service Pack 2/3). OS: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit (10.0, build 10240)...
Back
Top Bottom