Search results for query: *

1. Virthuss

Bannerlord is beautiful

No one said the game was not pretty ( except some characters face, but it's more face generation ). It's content just needs to be polished.
  2. Virthuss

Do YOU want crush through on all 2h weapons in MP?

Under certain circumstances it would make sense ( like 2 hand great axe against hatchet )
  3. Virthuss

If javs and kicks are not nerfed in a meaningful way the grand majority of players will have have had enough??

Since we are talking about historical realism, do the jav/arrows/bolts stuck on the shields add to the weight of the character? I know this was also the point of skirmishers troops during roman empire to make the shield unusable.
  4. Virthuss

Pikes suck

Agree with OP. Crossbowman's pike is a long woodstick with a butterknife in it's edge. Stop a cav charging is extremely hard, causing no damage, and the cav will kill you before you get the time to land another pike hit.

But I would say it also has to do with the horses being tanky af.
  5. Virthuss

when can we expect next big update please

+1 buddy.
    I'm totaly confident the game will be one of if not the best in time.
    Just have to be patient.
    Feel the same, and hopefully the player base will grow and some awesome mods will show up.
    For no I uninstalled the game and will come back when it's not EA anymore :smile: So I'm really looking forward.
  6. Virthuss

Song list Amber version?

Hi! I'm looking for a song that was in the Amber version. It's not on the version archive anymore, and it was not there on the 1.2 either. Anyone got a song list/an archive with the songs? Thanks in advance.
  7. Virthuss

taleworlds, why do you force a inferior version of MP on your playerbase?

In anyways, I uninstalled the game and will come back in a good year when the game is finally finished and polished ( and mods <3 ).

For the people complaining especially about MP, I think you may do the same, it's an early access in a way too early state concerning MP.
  8. Virthuss

taleworlds, why do you force a inferior version of MP on your playerbase?

The block delay is horrible, but the attack delay at least allows players with high ping to have a chance in duels
  9. Virthuss

Just waited 30 minutes to join a Siege game

There as never ever been a single siege game on the Asian servers ( matchmaking ). And the whole South America has no server at all. Stop complaining, they know about this already...
  10. Virthuss

Easy Solution to Improve Melee Combat post-1.5 patch

Tdm will be broken until there is set spawns for both teams

Would be better. Or a custom server with battle mode then.
  11. Virthuss

Display latin alphabet AND chinese characters in game?

I'm a french player playing from Taiwan. Because of this, my game is by default in English. Problem is, I see no Chinese character in game ( MP ). Instead it's replaced by this: � . Any ways to display both latin and non-latin characters in game, in the multiplayer servers? I would like to keep...
  12. Virthuss

MP Other Full Invasion 3 - First version released now!

Guys may I ask if there is a song list somewhere of Full Invasion 2 / Full Invasion Amber ?

Checked the downloadable archives from Modb but the musics have been removed ( copyrights I guess ) but I'm looking for one of these songs. It's also not on the Osiris version ( and it's not a Two steps from hell one either lol ).

13. Virthuss

Cav shields

They would need a spear by default for when they break their lance, otherwise would be kinda dumb that they are limited to 1 kill then they hit people with their fists from the top of their horses lol.

I personally hate the whole idea of bringing couche lances into MP. It is completely ANTI-PVP, ANTI-SKILL, and the worst of all, unblockable. Why would we be abble to block a thrust, but not a static lance directed towards us ? It is ridiculous that it cant be blocked. One shotting people from the rear is already a massive bonus in its own right, making it unblockable face to face makes it way overkill.

About the horses, i do not know what are TW's plans for certainty, but it seems they are aiming for a nerf to horses general tankiness as well as a buff to spears against horses, which is okay i guess, but not what i'd personally prefer.

I do not think spears vs horses is the real issue here, 95% of my 1v1 encounters as spear inf vs cav will lead to me winning my trade on the cav, and most cav players know best not to try their luck vs a foot inf with spear in hand, they cant win. The real issue for me, is the effectiveness of all other weapons but spears against horses (1h swords, axes, maces, etc.) When an ennemy cav gets blocked into the middle of a bunch of infs, the only damage that the horse receives, basicly, is the initial spear damage, all the other attempts to damage the horse with standard weapons just all fall so flat, no matter how i position myself, it always does a glancing blow, and this is where the frustration occurs for me. Nothing should forgive a horse getting stopped and surrounded by a bunch of armed warriors spamming it with blows. Most of these blows deal less than 10 damage.

I know from a realistic point of view (which i hate), a horse is tanky, add an armor on that horse and hes tanky as hell, i GET it. But this is PVP online in a multiplayer game, where players compete to show whos the best, and in such competition, realism must be disregarded for the sake of good gameplay mechanics. There should be NO glancing blows possible on a horse from any weapon whatsoever. Does this make sense ? Not at all. Does it balance horses ? It does. What it would do is punish cavs that were too careless to try their luck face to face vs spear wielders. The spearman stops the horses, his teamates butcher the horse under the cav with 1h weapons. Does this mean any inf beats a cav 1v1 ? Not at all, you cant outreach the cav with your 1h weapon, and most of the time you lose your trade with a non-spear 2h weapon. This would nerf the fact that cavs can just walk into the middle of a battle and bump people with 0 repercussion. Horses walking in the middle of a teamfight should suffer greatly from all these melee blows.

"I know from a realistic point of view (which i hate), a horse is tanky, add an armor on that horse and hes tanky as hell, i GET it." :

Well breaking a horse leg or a direct one handed hit on a horse head would do the trick.
    In most of situations the point was not to kill the horse but to hurt him to dismount the rider. Or to dismount the rider directly. Enough damages to the horse should lead to the rider being dismounted.

It's not normal that after a dozen of one handed hit, the horse is still ok and reacting to its rider's order without bating an eye.
  14. Virthuss

Cav shields

Cav is totally OP for now. Tanky horses, almost no penalty when falling from horses when horses dies, couch lance not breaking when touching an ennemy as it does in real life.
  15. Virthuss

What are your top 3 requests for v1.5?

- Custom servers
    - More servers in different locations
    - Less tanky horses
  16. Virthuss

Does recruiting clans in your own kingdom work properly?

Ok I suspected as much... the fact that they all left within minutes of each other screamed "BUG".

But where do you find this information, and when is the next version coming?
    It's been discussed with a dev on a previous thread
  17. Virthuss

Does recruiting clans in your own kingdom work properly?

It's a known bug that should be fixed on the next versions. Clans left for no reason after a few days even though you have good relation with them. Giving them fiefs may help but it's broken for now.
  18. Virthuss

Why does getting improved armour not change your speed?

If you even bothered to glance at the outfit changes you'd see that the improved armour is heavier. It goes from cloth boots to metal ones, for example.
    But the change is not enough to change the speed. This is especially seen when savage or berserker get better armor.
    Also, better armor means weaker, hence lighter, weapon
  19. Virthuss

Why does getting improved armour not change your speed?

Pretty sure there a no samurais in Bannerlord

Also, samurai armor wasn’t heavier. It was basically the same weight but with way more space under the arms and legs to allow a fast combat style
    Not only it was heavier but it's weight wasn't evenly distributed. A knight plate armor would be equally balanced while for samourai torso and shoulder had most of the weight with only around 5% for the legs. And still, the European plate armor allowed much more flexibility for it's user.

Of course there is no samourai armor in the game. My point is that technology or quality allows better armor without being heavier, as long as you invest in it. Which in the game would mean that you could have a better armor without having more weight on your shoulders :smile:
  20. Virthuss

[POLL] Let's prioritize problems of the game for developers!

Priority to modding tools, so the community can fix things on their own. Lol.
Back
Top Bottom