Search results for query: *

1. Mods for Mount and Blade Ps4

Not an option. People already explained why, this is one of those explanations.
    Cpt. Nemo said:
    While I have no idea what exactly it would take to allow downloading mods on consoles, I can tell you a couple reasons why it likely isn't worth attempting. Please bear in mind i'm just a forum moderator, and I don't have access to any other information than what's posted here.

1. Size Limits
    Both the PS4 and the Xbox One have limits on the total size of downloaded mods, with Skyrim Special Edition currently having the largest limits, with the XBONE at 5 gigabytes and the PS4 at a miniscule 2 gigabytes. This is a problem when you consider that Floris, easily the most popular mod for Warband, is 1.26 GB for the absolute bare bones version, and the other 2 versions are both over 2 gigabytes.

2. Permissions
    For a mod to be uploaded, either the modders that made it must do it themselves, or give their permission for someone else to do it. Some modders don't even want their creations on Steam, so I can only imagine what those modders would say to putting them up on consoles. Even worse, some mod creators are difficult if not impossible to contact, so getting them to make their mods available or give permission for others to do so cannot happen.
  2. A.I. improvements

Hi, Andry here. I've played the game since it's release, i had a blast with it, playing as much as i can. I fell in love with Vaegirs/Rhodoks. After a good month of joyfull experience, i found two biggest problems. In my opinion, its A.I. overall and fading corpses/items. I could live without...
  3. Faction Renaming Not an Option (XB1)

After rebelion ends, you have two options: Make yourself king of the faction, or place your character with who you start that rebelion. After you become a king, i belive, only then you can choose name and banner of the faction.
  4. Ps4 aspect ratio problem.

Cute_Robyn said:
    Honestly, I have read through this and tried everything here because I love this game on my laptop even tho it plays like crap because my laptop is old and a laptop. I'm a massive PlayStation fangirl and when I saw this on the PSN store I got all excited only to find due to the command for my troops being cut in half and the time of day not being visible on the the world map it's not playable.

I agree with Strummer here, your response here is not the best. I can not seem to change the ratio size for my HD ports on my TV at all , there is no overscan option also, I may have a crappy TV but you can't just blame people with older or cheaper TV's for a problem you could fix with a UI placement slider.

Being a PlayStation fangirl (My PS1 was my third parent and I love it) I have all 4 PlayStations and this is the only game across all 4 consoles to have this issue for me. I admit I think I had it with one other on PS3 but it was quickly solved with a trip to the options menu, it was so easy I forgot about it until now and can't recall what game it was.

I love this game, I love how it includes women in a very fun way in a community and industry that normally forgets we girls also play games but you pushing off of this issue saddens me. My fav PC game is M&B with Fire and Sword and I'm sad I can't play this more on my console.

I tried to take screenshots of the issues with the PS4 share button but the ratio was correct in the screenshots and videos.
    And you maybe wonder why. As everybody said before - this is the problem of the TV itself, not the game.
  5. Minor Feature Request: Character Sheet Improvement.

What are you talking about?So, your suggestion is there's no description of the skill untill you can upgrade said skill? I don't see any point on this.

Descriptions are there because of some "newbies" that forget about what this skill about, even if they plain self-explanatory, so they can check it out, and make an decision on what to upgrade on next level up. And changing that to what you suggest, won't really impact on anyone except you, maybe.

Hiding skills/their desctiption won't make the game harder, even for said newbies, because with the time and practice people won't see any problems, only opportunities.

And if you can't see your skills/attributes until level up, then i don't understand why there need to be char. sheet in the first place for you?
  6. XBOX One Aspect Ratio Problem (UI out of TV boundaries)

Go to the options of the TV, and do overscan it, or choose another aspect ratio for your tv. That's workout well for me.
  7. No corpses/blood in singleplayer [PS4]

callahan9119 said:
    I play on xbox one as well. I knew they disappear after a time...but I can't recall there only being 5 max. I can't check now. With how the game can slow down when there are evening shadows, I imagine not having 200 corpses is a good thing.

Then game should still run better though.

Corpses won't cause freezes it this game, but freezes can be caused by alot of AI soldiers on the field, but when they all killed, and even if they leave corpses that don't dissapear, they won't cause that much of it.

Yeah, corpses in games can cause freezes, but not because of their amount on the battlefield, but because of their physics that need to be executed. And even so, it's only a problem when corpse collide with another phy. props and corpses, take an example of Half-Life 2. And that's not the case of the games where corpses only collide with static world and props, like all M&B titles, Postal 2, GTA SA/Vice City etc. I don't know about Hitman, but it have phys. corpses, that collide with each other and other phy. props. And their amount is incredible, you can stack them up, and have little corpse mount. But that's only when the game will have a lot of freezes, if bodies scattered around whole level, they won't cause any problem.
  8. No corpses/blood in singleplayer [PS4]

callahan9119 said:
    HighRevolver said:
    I play on Xbox

I play on xbox one as well. I knew they disappear after a time...but I can't recall there only being 5 max. I can't check now. With how the game can slow down when there are evening shadows, I imagine not having 200 corpses is a good thing.

Then game should still run better though.

Yeah, i'm just launched custom battle with 50vs50, and it really seems that there actually 10-15 bodies to stay.
    Most of the time i play the game, i'm just started noticing that who'ever i kill, his/her corpse will dissapear as fast as it can, and that was just because limit of corpses is reached. And that's why i guessed it to be setted on 5. Still, 10-15 corpses when you can have fight over 50vs50 with reinforcements, it's kind of pitty.
    Maybe you try yourself in custom battle with 50vs50 and try to count corpses?
  9. Anybody having good success controlling an army?

That's where voice commands come in handy.
    But really, maybe you have not enough time because you set the battle speed to fastest?
    I set it to slowest, and maybe because of this i have enough time to set everyone in their places.
    But most of the times i'm just executing voice commands.
  10. No corpses/blood in singleplayer [PS4]

Recently got M&B:W on my PS4, and i didnt find any option in option screen that let's you control amount of bodies/blood/ragdolls like on PC. I was supriced by the fact that the bodies dissapear almost instantly after death animation/ragdoll is done, and it seems that the limit of corpses stays...
  11. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

Cpt. Nemo said:
    The console versions mostly don't have anything the PC version doesn't. No new animations, sounds, quests, etc. In fact, the console version has fewer features, like no mods, smaller numbers in multiplayer, etc. Consoles do have built in voice commands though, which is pretty sweet.

I am not affiliated with Taleworlds, but I'm gonna bet that VR support won't happen.

Well, that's bad, so its another game that ported from PC with no at least small additions (exept voice commands)? Because this is the reason why (Or its me who believes that is the reason) PC games ported into Console suffer from low sales (XCom, Carmageddon, Chivalry), while Console games ported into PC suffer from inconvenient UI and simplistic to average PC gamer controls, poor perfomance and things like that (Far Cry 2-4, Hitman, Skyrim titles).

I really hope they will eventually bring some difference between PC and Console versions of the game, because if its look, play, feel like PC version, then why bothering yourself buying it second time, while you already have that everything on PC with low price, mods (which i dont really care, i am happy with native), free multiplayer (you need some kind of subscription to play Online on both Xbox and PS)?

With no difference, no additions, the game will suffer from low sales, like any other PC to Console game port.

I also discover for myself that the game don't have save slots. Do the Developer team understand that with no save slots, replayability of the game suffer alot (The replayability value is the main strength of the game)?

Such dissapointment. Or maybe i am just trying to get a little bit too much/ Or my expectations were too high.

Thank you.
  12. Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ Thread - Ask quick questions here!]

I think i will buy the game on the PS4...

But before that, i'd like to know if console version of the game will have some features in native that not included into PC version of the game, so game will balance out experience and expectations of the gamers that like me, drift between PC and Console.

I could expect features like more quest patterns, more character creation background choises, better face creator (or just textures), more death animations (or animation at all), maybe improving ragdolls, so they wont freeze in air like they did in PC M&B, small things like that.

When we can expect languages like Russian to be supported?

And i am really curious, how much corpses, blood and ragdolls the game can handle?I remember having original M&B unlimited amount of corpses and ragdolls, and that been cut in M&B:W, so i hope that maybe console version of the game will handle unlimited corpses|ragdolls?

And well, PSVR will come out soon (Or it is already there?), will the game support PSVR and Xbox One counterpart? It would be nice to Mount and Blade enemies in Virtual Reality i believe (this major feature will bring new experience to the fan players, this make an balance between PC version and Console Version)
    And i believe that battles in the game with virtual reality would be much easier, and voice commands would be really a lot usefull than right now.

Thank you.

13. Bannerlord new "Health" System and Armor improvement

Warning:I suggest this just because i'm really tired of seeing hitpoint health system. In my opinion, it should be gone in late 2010 but its not. Language Warning: Just because im not that good at English. By that i dont mean that this text has rude words. First things first : Why i personally...
Back
Top Bottom