Search results for query: *

• Users: shar_N
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. shar_N

Helmets deforming with facial expression

As the title says, some helmets in the mod I am playing will deform with the facial expression of the wearer, so I'll see full helmets with squinting eyeslots for example. Is there some way to fix the helmets so that they are rigid the way they appear in Open BRF?
  2. shar_N

Autocalc and Unit Levels

Hello, I am trying to make a faction that fields a larger number of low quality units to make up the bulk of their forces. My worry is that this will unbalance the game so I made the troop level of their units lower than that of other factions. If another faction spawns a level 16 unit, how...
  3. shar_N

White sheen over items

Hello, Some items in a mod I am messing around with have a whitish sheen over the items. The armor itself is visible but there is an ugly whitish translucent layer all over everything, almost like it has been painted over with shiny wax. Does anyone know what this is and how to fix it? The item...
  4. shar_N

Adding Upstab Confusion

Hello, I'm trying to add overhead stabbing to a mod source files using this guide: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/adding-things-such-as-overhead-stab-crouching-extra-formations-options.353520/ But there is no "overswing_spear" anywhere in module_animations (only...
  5. shar_N

Compiling Error

Hello, I'm getting an error I don't understand when compiling: Exporting scene props... Exporting tableau materials data... Exporting presentations... Exporting party_template data... Traceback (most recent call last): File "process_party_tmps.py", line 52, in <module>...
  6. shar_N

Increasing Map Speed & One-shot Bandit Parties

Hello, I'd like to increase the speed of all parties on the world map, is there a script somewhere in module_scripts I can edit to achieve this? Additionally, is there something I can add to a bandit party's spawning script in module_scripts so that they spawn only once and never again after...
  7. shar_N

Random diplomacy

Hello, I'm messing around the source files of a mod and there are three factions that are supposed to be randomly making peace and war with each other. The code goes as such: ("randomly_start_war_peace_new", [ (store_script_param_1, ":script_param_1"), (assign...
  8. shar_N

How to Change Town Garrisons

I want to edit the garrisons that certain towns start with, how do I go about this? I see no option for this in Morgh's Editor.
Back
Top Bottom