Search results for query: *

• Users: Kingsman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kingsman

Calradia Roleplay [New Server]

What is Calradia Roleplay? Calradia Roleplay is hosted on Persistent Kingdoms, this server was started around seven years ago and proudly takes the seat of being the best and longest lived roleplay server. It is a server that focuses on realism, in a land with a deep backstory and lore. You are...
  2. Kingsman

CRP Videos

These are videos from the PW Server "Calradia Roleplay" if you wish to see more check out my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwE4BImLbmecf6y5f7hbO_w
  3. Kingsman

Calradian Roleplay Re-Birth New Features

Calradian Roleplay has been down for a few weeks, it'll be going back up on the 12th with a brand new scenario, check out our website here http://calradiaroleplay.proboards.com/ if you're interested in learning more.
  4. Kingsman

Kingsman Videos

Cinematic Trailers New Scenario for CRP Bored. Gaming Blackford Ambush Blackford Raid
  5. Kingsman

Toxic Player

Hello, As most of you know by now I own Calradian Roleplay a server that I don't play personally I simply spend my entire time administrating because I love creating unique and fun experiences for people, I respect other people that do the same however sometimes their are people that want to...
  6. Kingsman

Map Size Causing Games to Crash

Hello, when I released Calradian Roleplay we had issues with games crashing, we found out this was due to our map size (1450kb) when we reduced it to around 1000 it worked with no issue, now we've slowly pushed it back up to 1100 and we have the same issue again. I realize this is because the...
  7. Kingsman

A note to all would be servers

If you're planning on making a server but want it to succeed what you need to change are the mostly the features and code, perhaps custom maps never before played and then to round it off with an original idea on how the servers going to function No one cares about who's in your staff team and...
Back
Top Bottom