Search results for query: *

1. Duncan of the far west

own settlement / clan&bandit system

Sometimes, sometimes you don't want to become a king or vassal. I would want to play as a brigand once in a while. Who wouldn't want to become a ruffian? Robin Hood? Imagine, your party acquires enough money and influence and materials to build a camp. You make a clan or a band and start...
  2. Duncan of the far west

Steam Required for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Alene said:
    Warband can be played without Steam, even if it was purchased from Steam store. I hope Bannerlord can be too.

how to?
    i really have tried, but can't figure it out
  3. Duncan of the far west

concept of ambush and bandit faction

If there was this concept of ambush in the game - I would love it, for example : an enemy lord is passing through a point where you can ambush him, so you wait with your men and ambush him. What follows is a bloody battle. btw, wouldn't it be cool if you could be a trader and have a caravan or...
  4. Duncan of the far west

Troops and strategy

Well, I want to point out that the Rhodokian sergeants become invincible murder machines, if you command them correctly.
    I was able to mow down rows, upon rows of Swadian Knights when I used my secret technique. Swadian Knights... they who are seen as cheats.
    Nords are quite a pain in the ass, if you use Rhodoks. Nords however are destroyed by Swadian Knights. I recommend to annex the Swadian territory first and then launching a full scale invasion (with Swadian Knights) on the Nords.

What my secret technique is, is pretty much practiced throughout history. Primarily by the Romans.
    It's the Testudo (turtle) formation.
    It's a shame you can't have shield placed on top, or else they literally would be invincible.

How to do it:
    1. 'hold this position'
    2. spam the 'stand closer' option with your infantry
    3. destroy the enemy

This may seem simple, but it's really tough to break through twenty sergeants, each one of them equipped and skilled to the max.
    Sharpshooters are a pain to the ass, too, if you aren't immediately rushing and charging. I have tried both, the sergeants had better results, but the sharpshooters were pretty ******** cool too.
  5. Duncan of the far west

Historical People Get Imported to Mount and Blade: Renown Level

Charles Martel sort of rescued the whole of christian Europe of the massive muslim army, nothing big though, just rescuing a whole civilisation from another mad angry civilisation.
    0 renown right? Even a mercenary would have more, hell even a peasant, right?
  6. Duncan of the far west

spear + shield infantry. how to use it?

Well, I want to point out that the Rhodokian sergeants become invincible murder machines, if you command them correctly.
    I was able to mow down rows, upon rows of Swadian Knights when I used my secret technique. Swadian Knights... they who are seen as cheats.
    Nords are quite a pain in the ass, if you use Rhodoks. Nords however are destroyed by Swadian Knights. I recommend to annex the Swadian territory first and then launching a full scale invasion (with Swadian Knights) on the Nords.

What my secret technique is, is pretty much practiced throughout history. Primarily by the Romans.
    It's the Testudo (turtle) formation.
    It's a shame you can't have shield placed on top, or else they literally would be invincible.

How to do it:
    1. 'hold this position'
    2. spam the 'stand closer' option with your infantry
    3. destroy the enemy

This may seem simple, but it's really tough to break through twenty sergeants, each one of them equipped and skilled to the max.
    Sharpshooters are a pain to the ass, too, if you aren't immediately rushing and charging. I have tried both, the sergeants had better results, but the sharpshooters were pretty ****ing cool too.
  7. Duncan of the far west

How does one rank up?

seems stupid that the more you post the more you rank, they should have something that checks your achievements and playtime and than ranks you up
  8. Duncan of the far west

How to Piss Off Artillery - Siege server

PULJA DURA STHYK MOLODETS!!!
  9. Duncan of the far west

Rhodoks are machines against cavalry

My faction, the Kingdom of Rhodoks.Has taken the biggest part of Swadia. How? My sergeants destroy the cavalry. I first put them in a shieldwall of 3 rows. then i wait The cavalty rushes into the formation and is surrounded by mad spearman and sergeant chopping up their horses and then the...
  10. Duncan of the far west

Floris Expanded/Mac download

hey fellas, i'm having some trouble playing the game on my Mac air 13. could you help me?
Back
Top Bottom