Search results for query: *

1. Lord Irontoe

Suggestion: Lawful executions. Proposed and voted on like policies

There really should be a mechanism for lawful executions. If some rogue lord from an undead faction keeps terrorizing the countryside and murdering innocent villagers, you should be able to capture them, and then put forth a proposal to lawfully execute them for their crimes and then the kingdom...
  2. Lord Irontoe

Voiced greetings have to go. Give us an option to disable them

I can't stand the voiced greetings. Its the same voice for everyone and never fits what the character should sound like. Its not immersive or entertaining. Its not even bad enough to be amusing. Please give us an option to disable them and don't waste any more time or resources on this nonsense...
  3. Lord Irontoe

Are there any plans to improve fief management, or will it always suck?

Is this really the final state for fief management? Does this seem finished to anybody? This is my castle. It was doing just fine before the last war. +10-15 food surplus with 250 garrison troops, good loyalty and growing prosperity. It got raided last spring. Now its winter and it's still...
  4. Lord Irontoe

SP - Battles & Sieges Ability to assign companions to siege machines

Of the very few ways to level Engineering, the best by far is by operating a siege weapon, yet there's no way to ensure that our engineer and/or engineer trainees actually will use one of them in sieges. They seem to operate on the "whoever gets to it first model" and its usually a random troop...
  5. Lord Irontoe

Resolved Smelting Bug - Menu tries to select different variant than the one you select

Summary: If you have a bunch of weapons with different modifiers, and you've located the rusty ones in the smelting menu to melt down, after smelting, a different variant of the same weapon will get selected instead of the one you intended. So let's say you have a Masterwork Falx along with a...
  6. Lord Irontoe

Mods – Can't play with 'em, can't play without 'em

Modding this goddamn game is a truly miserable and frustrating experience. Its so bad it makes me seriously consider going back to modded Skyrim as an easier alternative. I'm convinced that the game actively hates mods. It seems to be impossible for me to put together an interesting modlist that...
  7. Lord Irontoe

SP - UI We need popup alerts for all war declarations

If a war starts between 2 kingdoms that you aren't part of, the only notification is a fleeting note in the feed that's very easy to miss, so you run around not knowing who's even at war until you start seeing the siege icons on the map. If you're an itinerant mercenary looking for work, you...
  8. Lord Irontoe

Bannerlord's most game-breaking issue finally solved!

Weapon gap fix The game is now complete. Thank you modders
  9. Lord Irontoe

Pacifists of Calradia

I really don't get what's going on with pacifist lords in this game. I'm playing a Battanian vassal. We've been at peace for going on 4 weeks now since the last (very short) war, we're paying tribute to just about everyone, and yet when I go to the diplomacy screen to propose a war to relieve...
  10. Lord Irontoe

Party roles should be assigned to teams, not single companions

Its silly that an army would have ONE scout, ONE medic or ONE engineer. In real life armies, these jobs would be done by full squads. In gameplay terms, it means one companion hogs all the xp and you can't train any backups for when your main guy dies. A better way to handle party roles would...
  11. Lord Irontoe

SP - UI Banners should be assigned in the pre-battle screen, not inventory

As the title says, we should be able assign the banners to the formations in the pre-battle screen instead of giving them to companions in their inventory. Banners should belong to the company, not the captain. If a captain's wounded, his banner is inaccessible to the substitute if you forget to...
  12. Lord Irontoe

SP - UI Can we get Autoscroll on the Party Screen?

I'm surprised that there aren't more topics on this, so I hope its not just me, but sorting large parties is a huge pain. When the EA first dropped, I thought drag and drop would be an improvement over the old Warband up/down buttons, but with no autoscrolling, its so much worse. You can only...
  13. Lord Irontoe

Bannerlord might be highly moddable, but its not exactly mod-friendly. Way too many CTDs

The modded game seems to be overly susceptible to CTDing at the drop of a hat. Every minor error or conflict seems to result in an instant CTD and building a stable modlist is a real chore. Could the game be more robust? I need to use a mod called OnGovernorChangedWorkaround just in order to...
  14. Lord Irontoe

Can you combine Workshop and Nexus mods?

Now that we have 2 big mod sites, its only a matter of time before their collections diverge with some mods being exclusive to one site or the other, so can they be combined? If so, how? Do you have to move the mods from one mod folder to the other, or can you have mods in both places running...
  15. Lord Irontoe

Battle Cheers: Why are their 4 choices if its random every time?

So cheering with your troops after battle isn't a very important feature in the game, but it is kind of fun that you can join in the post-battle celebrations with your troops. I particularly like the "HaHA!" cheer for tournament wins. So it strikes me as odd that there are four numbered...
  16. Lord Irontoe

In army battles, if you don't choose to captain any formation, do they all go without captains?

When you're in an army battle, in the pre-battle screen where you can pick which formation to lead, the player gets first choice. You choose a formation, and then the other lords choose theirs. But if you don't choose anything, nobody else chooses anything and all the formations seem to go...
  17. Lord Irontoe

Why can't you trade in enemy towns?

This has always been a strange rule and it takes away the biggest reason why you'd even want to sneak into an enemy town in the first place -- getting rid of excess inventory and buying food when you're deep in enemy territory. Don't even say its about "realism", since nobody bats an eye when I...
  18. Lord Irontoe

Healing rates for heroes vs regular troops is ass-backwards

Its makes no sense to me why hero characters, including the player, take so much longer to heal than regular troops. On a story level, heroes should always be ready for action before the common troops. That's like a basic rule in pretty much every story ever told. The hero takes 3 bullets in...
  19. Lord Irontoe

Leadership XP formula is broken

I know this has already been discussed ad nauseum, but I just saw this post from last month showing the actual leadership xp gain formula and I thought it was interesting, but not in a good way. I'm curious how you guys decide on the values for formulas like this: (Morale-70) x Total Man Count...
  20. Lord Irontoe

Is there any reason to ever sneak into an enemy town?

You can't use the marketplace You can't use the arena or join a tournament You can't rest As far as I know, you can't break anyone out of prison Now with 1.5.5: You can't form a caravan. You can't buy a workshop So what would be the point of ever taking the risk of sneaking into an enemy...
Back
Top Bottom