Search results for query: *

1. Rammer

Download link

I don't know if I am just missing something, but when I click on the link, a page pops up that only allows me to enter the serial number. When I enter the serial number, it says email/serial number combination does not match any beta tester info. I don't have a spot to enter an email adress. And yes I signed up through the application first, I just didn't get an email. What am I doing wrong?
  2. Rammer

Triggers

Thanks!  I forgot that towns are parties too.
  3. Rammer

Triggers

That's the one I'm using.
  4. Rammer

Triggers

But how does that work with Lords, bandits, and parties? I need it so when they come into my view, the trigger that changes their icon happens and then if they are on water their icon will change to a ship.
  5. Rammer

Triggers

Hello,       Is it possible to make a trigger that checks only when parties come into your vision? I put triggers in my mod that change everyones icon to a ship when they walk onto the snow (replaced snow texture with water texture). The trigger works perfectly, but you can tell that it happens...
  6. Rammer

IO Error

Vista doesn't allow M&B to be edited while it's in Program Files. Just copy M&B into C: so it ends up as "C:/Mount&Blade.....". Then delete it from Program Files. 
  7. Rammer

Need some help on various topics regarding modding

Highlander's Kingdom Management code is in the source code for Age of Machinery.

Here it is:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,48674.0.html

Make sure you credit Highlander if you release your mod.
  8. Rammer

MP Other Team Fort(ress 2)

This could be really fun, but too bad you have to wait until Warband comes out to start doing the major work.
  9. Rammer

Dark Knights

I'm pretty sure that Native Expansion has a Dark Knight invasion that you can turn on or off.
  10. Rammer

How do i start?

Have you pressed ALT-Enter to get M&B into windowed mode? You need to be in windowed mode to edit. 
  11. Rammer

SP Native Years of War

Looks like I got to change the map now. Thanks... :cry:
    No, you guys are right. I'll get to changing that.

12. Rammer

SP Native Years of War

The troop trees are up, and almost all the troops are done except for the Northern Tribe, Rogean, and Carmiettan Lords.
  13. Rammer

Search a mod with this features ->

Native Expansion has all of those except the duel kit I'm pretty sure.
  14. Rammer

SP Native Years of War

Yeah, about the sea battles. Since I heard they were pretty buggy, I decided to use a simpler version. The snow texture on the map now will look like ocean when I'm done. When people cross onto the ocean (snow) it changes to a ship icon. When they come off it changes back. This allows for Lord parties to participate in sea battles. The scene for the battes will most likely start as  two ships with a couple of ways to get between them. Maybe later on you will be able to pilot your ships, but for now I am keeping it simple. I think this what Ruthven uses in RoY. It was made by MartinF though so thanks for the idea, and hope you don't mind I'm using it.
  15. Rammer

SP Native Years of War

Good Point! Changing
  16. Rammer

SP Native Years of War

Hey everyone, I have been playing M&B for about 1/2 a year now, and when I found out about the module system, I thought I'd give it a go. This is my first time making a mod. It has 10 factions in it. They are:       The Swadian Empire       The Vaegir Czardom       The Kingdom of the Nords    ...
  17. Rammer

X.txt to module_x.py

The only one I know of is this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45772.0.html

It updates the module_parties.py from the parties.txt.
  18. Rammer

Making a mod. NEED HeLp very much..

You can also use this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,45772.0.html

This translates the new parties.txt in the module system so you don't have to replace it every time. This is what I do when changing the parties on the map.
Back
Top Bottom