Search results for query: *

• Users: Berpol
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Frage zu den Truppen Flags tf_unkillable und tf_no_capture_alive

Hallo miteinander, ich habe diese Frage bereits im englischen Teil gestellt, dort aber keine passende Antwort erhalten (und inzwischen ist der Post auf Seite 4 :( ) Ich habe versucht in der Mod Custom Settlements Anführer für Zusatztruppen reinzubringen diese sollten die folgenden Eigenschaften...
  2. Question on Troop Flags tf_unkillable and tf_no_capture_alive

I tried to add patrol leaders in the mod Custom Settlement. To ensure that a patrol is always led by a patrol leader I gave him the flag tf_unkillable, because as long as he does not die he stays the leader of the group. To make sure that there is always only one per patrol and only in patrols...
  3. The Skin Poppet - Suggestions

I didn't see a suggestion thread so here some things I thought about during play: Burned Earth Each city, castle and village you conquer is destroyed and either removed from the map or replaced by a ruin. As you remove anything valuable you get more loot and money than normal in Native -...
  4. Which faction do lords join

Sorry if someone already asked (I searched for an answer but didn't find any). When a faction is destroyed its lords join other existing factions one after the other. But how do they determine which faction to join? When I destroyed the Rhodok I got 4 or 5 lords, given that 5 kingdoms existed...
  5. I need help with my new settlement

I'm currently working on a new settlement based solely on dungeon parts (with a few additions for the city square and the fortress) but now I am at a point where it doesn't work anymore. First I put together the layout and walked and rode through it to see if everything works. Then I added...
  6. Dungeon Settlement

I'm currently working on a settlement completely constructed with dungeon corridors and rooms. While I now have a working layout I came upon a problem - what do I use for military upgrades? Does any of you have an idea? It would be easier if the military upgrade also gives a bonus to defenders...
  7. Changing the module.ini

I tried to add a file with some new armors to the module.ini but after I save I get an error message when I start the mod. I know this happens with several mods, is it possible to get around that problem? P.S. I tried to add some female clothing from another mod and later change the sword...
  8. Übersetzung von TheMageLord's Tweaks

Dies ist eine Übersetzung der kleinen hilfreichen Änderungen, die TheMageLord gesammelt hat. Die Änderungen beziehen sich alle auf Native, in der Regel werden diese Änderungen zwar auch in Modulen funktionieren, dafür gibt es aber keine Garantie - in einigen Fällen sind diese Änderungen auch...
  9. Thoughts on Troop Trees

This is a collection of my thoughts on troop trees. Troop Tier (level): 1st Tier These are the fresh recruits, peasants who came to defend their home without experience in combat. Equipment is what they brought, sharp tools, hunting weapons and strong clothing. 2nd Tier These either got some...
  10. Hero Submissions (4th Wave)

New Heroes Submissions (4th Wave) Last wave before was Hero Submissions (3rd Wave) Heroes Discussion Thread Together with the City Add-On I also took over the heroes. So with the new version I also announce that you can now send in the next wave. These will be included whenever I create a...
  11. Custom Settlements City Add-On 0.675+3

Custom Settlement City Add-On Liquidninja already made the announcement and here it is. I put all submitted settlements together, learned a bit about working with the module system and created this add-on. It only works together with the mod Custom Settlements and the required OSP Add-On. These...
  12. Poll on City Add-On

Just a short notice from myself. I've figured out everything that I have to do to create an add-on that adds the settlements to the full module. But I can either restrict myself and make it partially save game compatible or not save game compatible. In both versions those working on a settlement...
  13. Editing Falconpass

I will start adding an AI mesh to the settlement of Falconpass. If anyone has an suggestions for changes now is the time, either post it here or PM me. Edit: For those who don't know what settlement I'm talking about:
  14. Heroes of the Custom Settlements

I put together a list of all heroes so far. This list is based on the data of the mod (currently 0.675) and of the Hero Submissions thread and Heroes Discussion thread(as of June 25). I will try to keep the list up to date with each version. If you find any errors post it here or PM me and I...
  15. Good timing

I talked to the lady in Yalen and she asked me to force a Rhodok Lord to end his slander, she told me he was near Thir. I rode forth and found him in combat against 5 lords of the Nord, as I was independant I couldn't help him by force. I stayed nearby on the hope that he could flee combat (seen...
  16. New quest types in war

Throw rotten tomatoes if these were mentioned before. The current quests during a war (or wandering around the enemy country) are get cattle spy three enemy holdings In addition to that you can attack enemies near you, plunder villages and help storming a castle/city. Other possible quests...
  17. Variable Troop Trees

I haven't seen this in my search but correct me if it's said before. Recruiting from conquered villages/new troop trees The troop trees of each kingdom are dependant on the cities that are part of the kingdom. Instead of recruiting other countries recruits from villages you get your kingdoms...
  18. Strange happenings after the rebellion

I put Lethwin Far-Seeker on the throne of the Kingdom of Nords. At the time the victory happened I had the old king as a prisoner. As I had lots of troops I set out to fight the Rhodok and conquer first their northern castle (given to one of the landless lords) and after that the nearest city...
  19. Peace and Luck

I am currently working as a mercenary captain for the Kingdom of Nord and - as the king wasn't currently in need of my services - went to look for work for the guild master of Thir. He asked my to pave the way for peace between the Khergit Khanate and the Kingdom of Nord. As I myself thought...
  20. New orders for companions

As of 0.951 you can only part with companions and they resume their tavern circuit. I would like to see more possible orders: Send them to a castle or city you own (they attack themself to the garrison and are visible in the courtroom) Send them to work depending on their skills. Examples are...
Back
Top Bottom