Search results for query: *

1. November1983

Multiplayer Grundlagen für Einsteiger

Danke für die ausführliche Antwort Namakan. Das sollte mir den Einstieg doch etwas erleichtern. Auch wenn ich wohl ziemlich in den Arsch getreten werde, bis ich da halbwegs mithalten kann.  :wink:

Und zu unseren werten Forenmeistern...Entschuldigung, dass ich das Topic im falschen Subforum aufgemacht habe, war keine Absicht. Ich werde das nächste mal besser Acht geben.  :oops:
  2. November1983

Multiplayer Grundlagen für Einsteiger

Hallo, nach langem Suchen und Zögern stelle ich diese Fragen einfach mal. Ich hoffe, dass das auch das richtige Subforum dafür ist und das ich keinen bereits bestehenden Thread übersehen habe. Ich habe mich bisher vom Multiplayer in diesem Spiel ferngehalten, aus Verbindungstechnischengründen...
  3. November1983

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

What I said is just a statement. Maybe I wrote it in a misunderstanding way.

So, if that´s the case...sorry  :sad:

Edit: @KI-Ok Khan
  4. November1983

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Or they might be under "2 handed axes" category . It is basically the same thing.

The important word is "might". You cannot confirm something if you don´t see it.

And I wasn´t the guy complaining about poleaxes.  :wink:
  5. November1983

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Here , some polearms. The rest might not even be added yet. So we will have to wait and see I suppose.
    https://youtu.be/Qe6g0_HRexw?t=11937

I forgot about that part....but if you look closely you wont find a poleaxe either. Seems not to be part of game.
  6. November1983

Apocal said:
    All I know is that I will be sorely disappointed if I can't customize my poleaxe properly; axe-head, hammerhead, spike, spearhead, the works.

Poor thing is we don´t see anything like that in the crafting video....and there is no footage of a poleaxe in the other videos.

7. November1983

baca said:
    Realistically, if you hurt a horse, it will move faster.

So, if I break one leg of a horse with a mace it moves faster?  :wink:
  8. November1983

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Horses never do that in wb unless they were bumped from the sides. But it has to do with how the horses were made. When you say avoid the crash it implies to giving them their own AI. I have never seen horses keep walking when they hit a wall. In Bannerlord they slide together . Which seems weird.
    And no I do not keep running when I hit a wall(While, I can if I decide that I want to) neither the horses in Mount & Blade.

First bold: So, where´s the problem? Nothing a quad core can´t handle

Second bold: No sense of humor....if you can continuously keep running against a wall like in WoW, please send a vid. I really wanna see that  :mrgreen:

Edit:
    The_Hussar said:
    I think it would be more realistic for horses to be able to fall on the ground and the rider to be stuck between the horse and the ground. And there would be chance that the horse would be able to get up but the rider would still be on the ground and suffered injury as well as the horse. This way it would essential for riders to take care of their mounts.

Great idea. Have thought about something like that too, but it didn´t fit in here the last few posts  :grin:
  9. November1983

I meant a military unit. Gosh....do I always have to write "horse and guy"?

November1983 said:
    Okay, I´m definitely no expert....,but shouldn´t a horse try to stop running when it hits something? Or rear to avoid a crash?

I still have the opinion that it´s weird for a horse to continue running when it bumps into another horse. Do you keep running when you hit a wall?  :wink:
  10. November1983

Horse + guy = unit

Edit: No one ever said it wont raise requirements, but i doubt they will use a single core solution like TW did in Warband. So it shouldn´t be that big of an issue.
  11. November1983

Yeah, it´s a new calculation process, but it cannot be that hard to teach a cav unit a few new algorithms. The unit has its own behavior right now, so why not a bit more in addition?
  12. November1983

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    too much AI = too much calculations  = higher requirements = less income = angry players = less characters on the map etc etc

I would rather have 300v300 battle than 150 cav vs 150 cav

I don´t get the part where nerving cav leads to 150 cav vs 150 cav?  :wink:
  13. November1983

jacobhinds said:
    I reckon it could work, but it would be a shock for the kinds of players who are accustomed to just charging their cavalry and forgetting about them.

Guess it´s the old realism versus gameplay thing....but I would like to see those players suffer  :mrgreen:
  14. November1983

DanAngleland said:
    November1983 said:
    I really wish the horses get a little better physics. I can remember the video in which TW showed us a battle between us + Lord and the old ass enemy Lord. There you could see a horse pushing the other horse around for a few meters. That looked kinda wierd.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4 the scene I mean is between 26:20 and 26:40. Horse of main character gets pushed around.

That looks alright to me, they have momentum. The player horse is hit in the side by the enemy horse running into it, so it would move sideways in real life, as it does here. Also, horses do slide a bit when turning sharply at high speed (like humans or any other creature with legs).

In Warband, riding into the flank of another horse makes your horse rear and has no effect on the horse that was struck- Bannerlord has improved it greatly. When turning, the horse feels as if it has no real momentum in games like Warband and Red Dead Redemption.

Okay, I´m definitely no expert....,but shouldn´t a horse try to stop running when it hits something? Or rear to avoid a crash?

Bold part: Yeah, that was really weird in Warband.
  15. November1983

I really wish the horses get a little better physics. I can remember the video in which TW showed us a battle between us + Lord and the old ass enemy Lord. There you could see a horse pushing the other horse around for a few meters. That looked kinda wierd.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbrnPtybNd4 the scene I mean is between 26:20 and 26:40. Horse of main character gets pushed around.
  16. November1983

creuzet said:
    Hey there, Captain. Any news?

News? In TW forum? I don´t know what you´re talking about dude.
  17. November1983

I think I missed that, but I hope it´s still part of development. Sounds like a great feature.
  18. November1983

DrunkPeasant said:
    Yes I do infact think Taleworlds will have enough runs to stay around to 2780

Sounds like a statement only someone would make who dropped out of special needs school.  :wink:
  19. November1983

So, bannerlord will never be released but the company developing it will still exist 2028 without publishing anything?

You do know they have to pay people and other expenses with money, even in Turkey?  :wink:
  20. November1983

I doubt that Taleworlds will be around 2028 when they not release bannerlord  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom