Search results for query: *

1. Undead Thorein...

He may be good but When you have  150+ army and with the leadership bonus from the sword can get you a bunch more men....
  2. Undead Thorein...

What exactly does he do? Is he just a soldier?
  3. Artifacts

Oh, I didn't know that counted as an artifact. By the way, did you guys know that Death's hand doesn't require you to be part of the Feron to use it?
  4. Artifacts

What artifacts do the BP hold?
  5. Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Hey guys, I captured Jabba in a fight, is there any way to recruit him to my party? I really really wanna be a hutt? Whatever Jabba is lol.
  6. Are you enjoying the mod? Post your thoughts here! (No Bugs please!)

ok :cry:
    Anyhoozle, For a few things I have run into...
    1. BP get DESTROYED in sieges
    2. Planelords are AMAZING at defending castles/towns, although maybe that's 1 of their advantages over other factions.
    3.The abomination cooldown thing is messed up
    4. Theres some dude in random taverns named O-something the odd, he says something about version 2 of Taleria, this is version 3.
    5. Finally, when you become a marshall and lords follow you...... well that's the problem, they get distracted by ANYTHING. Then you see them a week later.

And dude-above-me-whose-name-I-can't-remember-sorry, How do you specifically send out only the revived corpses? I don't want my blightlords dying  :cry:
  7. Are you enjoying the mod? Post your thoughts here! (No Bugs please!)

My suggestion is to have the revived corpses somehow not count as troops. What I mean by that is take up space in your party. Perhaps they could be allies that follow you constantly? Of course there would have to be a limit on how many you could have.... Perhaps based on your necromancy skill?

Another suggestion, in the mod, the Horde Lands. There is a book (weapon) that allows you to summon undead allies to the battlefield. Perhaps you could use something similar?
  8. Hey guys, I have a question

Thanks people. :grin:
  9. Really easy question, need help.

Is there a way to just give the player the item and keep your saved game?
  10. Really easy question, need help.

Ok, I'm brand new to modding and everything, and I've read the guides, the thing I don't understand is, once I get my item into the item editor, how do I actually give it to my character in the game? Please Help! and thank you.
  11. Question about Thorein ( that's his name right? )

Doesn't the quest line end there? I'm debating on my choice because I'm wondering what the Dread Sovereign's gonna need me to do and if it"ll give me something better then the sword.
  12. Question about Thorein ( that's his name right? )

So, I found his dead ass, FINALLY. And turns out since I'm BP i have to kill him. I explored all possible options and bottom line, I want to keep the sword. However does turning him into a minion have something to do with the quest line with the Dread sovereign?
  13. Hey guys, I have a question

So I downloaded the mod and I joined the BP faction. I've done maybe 10 combined quests for them and now the Dread whatever-his-name-is ( the leader dude) has had me on a quest to follow him around and fight for more then 7 days! Is it supposed to be this long? when does it end?
Back
Top Bottom