Search results for query: *

• Users: Laksmi
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Laksmi

(version 1.134) Spelling errors

When completing the "Make sure two lords do not object to peace" quest, if you refuse payment from the guild master the following text comes up: "You are indeed an extraordenary person, sir, and it is an honour for me to have known you. You not only did what was impiossible and..."...
  2. Laksmi

Capturing Lords in a joint battle

If I join in a battle with a large number of other Lords it seems a little silly that I get to be the one who decides whether to capture or release enemy Lords. My suggestion is that enemy Lords should ony be captured by the Lord whose troops knock him out. For instance, if one of Lord...
  3. Laksmi

More 0.960 bugs

* Several armies of Rhodoks were storming a castle. By the time I got there the defending Swadians had been eliminated, but the Rhodoks were fighting amongst each other. * I completed a Swadian rebellion, and King Harlaus became a vassal of the Swadians. He was given Grunwalder castle, but when...
  4. Laksmi

I fought the Nord and the Nord won

Here is a filk of "I fought the law and the law won." For those of you who don't know what filk is see here: http://www.kayshapero.net/filkdef.htm For those of you haven't hear "I fought the law and the law won" see here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ySXJF51HDU . For those of you who don't...
  5. Laksmi

Burgundians

So, how about treating the Bugundians as rebels? There are three options as I see it. 1) The rebellion is already in progress when the game starts, and are essentially the Rebel French. 2) The rebellion is not yet in progress. You meet Philip of Burgundy in an English castle and run the...
  6. Laksmi

Troops still follow after capture (0.951)

I was marshal of the troops (or whatever it's called) and had organised a war party to follow me. I noticed a castle being attacked and so jumped in to defend it. Unsuccesfully. A new marshal was elected, but after I was released the old armies from the war party were still following me. They...
  7. Laksmi

The time to rebel

King Yargolek wasn't too bad as kings went. Sure, there were the campaigns where he just went around and burned villages and there were those orders to provide him with huge numbers of cattle. Once I figured out that I could just say no to getting him cattle though I was happy. Then the King...
  8. Laksmi

Heraldic style

I just thought I'd bring this up, because it is something that the current version of the game does wrong, at least with respect to medieval European heraldry. The first rule of heraldry is that designs must be obvious, which means that they have to be simple (ideally one animal or three of the...
  9. Laksmi

Spawning in the melee

At the moment I am finding the new melees a little annoying with the spawning points. Mainly when you are fighting somebody and you get whacked from behind  when a new fighter spawns behind you. Besides which, having fighters appear out of nowhere is obtrusively unrealistic. I know it would...
  10. Laksmi

My god, it's full of stars

So there I was, I had tracked down the Vaegir king and caught up to him around midnight. I was only marginally outnumbered, so chances were that I would win with minimal casualties. The main body of my army had just met with their cavalry and I rode on to engage their infantry, when suddenly...
Back
Top Bottom