Search results for query: *

1. LES IS MOREx

NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

This tournament is still planned to take place! We are going to finish the rules and the group by the end of next week but right now the servers are so unstable and it has been difficult and time consuming just to get our normal practice matches in. With full release of the game only a month away we will wait to host it. Sign ups will last until Friday November 7th and then we are going to do a live stream where we randomize the bracket for transparency. I would ideally like to see the first set of matches being played Saturday 10/08/22

If anyone wants to do some practice matches with VK1 or VK2 or need help getting in contact with another clan leader Id be more than happy to set something up join my discord! discord.gg/vlandia
  2. LES IS MOREx

NA Other Open The Knights of Vlandia NA Battle Event

Clan name: The Knights of Vlandia
    Role Requested
    : Cavalry
    Estimated Attendance: 12
  3. LES IS MOREx

Clan name: The Knights of Vlandia
    Clan Tags
    : [VK]
    Clan Leader's Steam: [VK] *LES IS MOREx
    Estimated Attendance: 40-60
  4. LES IS MOREx

The Knights of Vlandia NA Battle Event Server: GK_NA_BATTLE Discord Link: discord.gg/vlandia Date: 9/10/2022 Saturday @ 9pm EST Head Admin: LES IS MOREx About VK Battle Event The Knights of Vlandia are proud to host the first ever NA Battle Event (Sponsored by GK)! We'd like to bring...
  5. LES IS MOREx

Is this a dead game or what? During the height of being locked down because of Bovid, my boy suggested I play this game because he used to play the original Mount and Blade and wanted to revive the clan. As you can tell, it’s now a dead. In his “defense”, that clan was a Napoleonic Wars clan and tried to make the transition to regular Mount and Blade while waiting for another Napoleonic Wars to happen. My boy (the same boy that was bouncing on my D*** ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/nabb-fantasy-team-mini-game.425128/post-9531732 )) was telling me about the game again. Man, let me tell you, I tried to suppress those memories. In fact, it was so bad I had to re-evaluate my life. This was a blessing, not only did I give up on this game but even started working out and I'm even train for a little 5k run (let alone touch grass, which I know those that play this game still don’t do). But anyways, he was telling me about the games status and how there was another tournament that was happening. I thought maybe I was wrong about this being a dead game. Hell, it’s even sponsored. But the more I investigate this, the worse it gets.

Let start with the obvious, Bush Wookie Gaming is either made up or a dead channel. Doing a little investigation, I could only find Bush Wookie Gaming on Facebook (grandma social media). This page’s last post was on April 10, 2021. Which promoted another dead twitch channel. So now I’m wondering, who/what is this Bush Wookie Gaming that sponsored this event. But I’m not going to investigate because it doesn’t matter.

This was posted in April and from what I could tell it still hasn’t started. As I’m reading this forum, it looks like you guys are still waiting for a few more teams and an online update.

First with waiting on “more teams” to join. I don’t know who else you’re waiting on because there is literally no one else that plays this game! I don’t even know how you managed to get these bozos in the first place! Maybe it has to do with paying people, which we’ll get to later about.

You also write that you’re waiting for the update. But if you haven’t learned now, that doesn’t seem like it happened, given the games herstory.

Now about LES IS MOREx, more like LES IS BROKEzzz. I was thinking that LES IS MOREx was an industry plant or hype man for this S** game. But seeing that he had a probation on his account, makes me think he’s a rat that lives under the NYC subway L train line. Idk if he’s allowed to discuss why he’s on probation, but it might be because he doesn’t go outside and the Devs are trying to make him go out. Word on the block is that you are paying players to play with you. Not sure whether to feel bad, cause you got to pay to have friends, I mean players play.

I hate to write all this without a solution. But the way it looks, it might be too late for yall. But if I had to give some advice, here are a few things:

1: Get off this game – Trust me

2: Get a job – This will help you get money to do things other then rot in front of the computer. You may even enjoy it

3: Workout – This might be daunting, but you have to start somewhere. You may start and want to give up. But trust the process and you’ll be rewarded with gains. This will help your self-esteem, which in turn will help find some ladies (or dudes).

4: Eat healthy – While working out is great, you still must eat healthy. There is this old phrase, “what you put in, is what you put out.” And if you’re going for a physique or trying to lose weight, this might even be more important then working out. Can’t out do a bad diet.

5: Go enjoy life – Get a hobby – Do what will make yourself and other proud

God Speed,

Koolmario64

Leader of Team Chef Boyo Ass Ugly

#BROKEzzz #MIA_Macce
    Nice! Well heres the update Weagnas and Alim left USA for a little bit so their team wont be back together until september and also the update made all our games crash and we were waiting for that to start so NOW we are waiting till September/October for the next patch or full release Id really like to host this as i have a E-Sports team that cost 4k so id like to use it
  6. LES IS MOREx

The Knights Of Vlandia

E-Sports players wanted where the good inf be at
  7. LES IS MOREx

Quick update! We are waiting on a few more NA teams and the update to kick in before we start this bad boy. Hoping it comes out in the next few weeks does anyone have information on its release date?
  8. LES IS MOREx

Don't underestimate the power of unemployment!
    Lmao would be awesome if they could make it work!
  9. LES IS MOREx

All EU teams signing up the earliest NA players will be expected to play is 8pm EST but if you guys are okay with that we would love to have you guys!
  10. LES IS MOREx

Every match was confirmed by screenshots sent TO YOU (or as you just admitted, by you watching them personally). That's literally what I just insinuated in my previous post.

The reason to have teams post the results ON THE FORUMS, is so that EVERYONE, including people that don't even play Bannerlord today can have the ability to come back to the tournament thread, and read the tournament history easily, and find all the match results, the dates the matches were played, and the screenshots that show how every individual performed in that particular match.

Also, you're mistaken if you think I wanted this game to fail from the start. I hoped for YEARS that Bannerlord would be a good game. Unfortunately, it just isn't. To this day, I still hope this game will become good and succeed, which is why I am here giving you tips on how to run a better tournament.

It's precisely because I care about this community that I am warning them about how you've run tournaments in the past. It's possible that you have changed, so go ahead and prove to everyone that you have improved your administration skills and can run a good tournament. I wish you the best of luck with your tournament.
    We will have everyone post screenshots of their matches on the thread and we are also going to change the format to round robin going to update thread soon
  11. LES IS MOREx

Clan Information
    Clan Name - North American Teutonic Order
    Clan Tag - NATO
    Clan's Page - https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?groups/teutonic-order-nato.386/

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
    Captain - SeducingVocals
    Co-Captain - TheCrusader555
    Participant - Purple
    Participant - KDW78
    Participant - Uhtred Ragnarsson
    Participant - Clueless gamer
    Substitute - Nomad Knight
    Substitute - GhostCav
    Substitute - SirTheo
    Accepted!
  12. LES IS MOREx

Like Lagstro said, dont sign up for this tournament with the expectation that you will actually receive your prize money upon its completion. There have been 2 tournaments hosted by the same admin and neither have had money actually given to the winner. Beyond that, hes gone as far as to commit wire fraud and dispute money already paid out to his own team with his credit card company.

If you want to sign up to play a much improved Bannerlord and enjoy competitive tournaments with your team then go right ahead, but do so without expecting a fair atmosphere.
    "Extra tidbit: After LES sent the prize money to the OG captain, he had the gall to suggest to Reign eSports that they should still play against OG the next weekend just for fun, knowing full well that the members of Reign eSports absolutely hated the state of Bannerlord, and were only playing in the tournament for the chance at easy money."

Like Lagstro said, OG was paid the money they won!
  13. LES IS MOREx

GK NA Battle Feedback

Brought 57 VK boys on to play last night and we had a blast! Some pretty big lag on some maps but that's not the server hosts fault hoping the devs manage to make it more stable in the upcoming patches.
  14. LES IS MOREx

Is LES reformed now... or is he still a rigging, cheating, scammer?

I can't help but notice that there is no rule against impersonating and playing for another team... you'd think it might be worth adding given that he himself has done it in his own tournament in the past. I can't help but think that he purposefully left it out so he can do it again, and then claim that there is no rule against it :ohdear:

I'd also recommend that the prize money be put in the hands of a trustworthy member of the community, so that LES can't just decide not to pay out the prize pool if a team he doesn't like ends up winning the tournament.

Who else is on the admin team? Will there be an individual or group of individuals with the power to veto any potential shenanigan's LES randomly tries to enforce halfway through the tournament?
    Hello wK Lagstro, I apologize that you were not satisfied with the outcome of the first two BSL's. Regarding your view of the way my tournaments are ran, I can assure you that they are all legitimate. I have paid out earnings to all completed tournaments that I've hosted, cohosted, or funded. Some of those tournaments being: BSL 1, PAS DARMES v2, NA 2v2 Cavalry Tournament, and NA Cavalry League season 1. Concerning the result of the first BSL, it was finished by disqualification because the team "Reign eSports" did not have enough players to play against "Old Guard" on the agreed date, after multiple failed scheduling attempts by the team Captains. BSL 1 for the most part was a resounding success until the final match, almost every other match until that point had been played successfully.

Regarding the outcome of BSL 2, external factors made it impossible to continue the administration of the tournament, and as the bracket was far away from being brought to a finality, no prize money was awarded.

BSL as a tournament exists in a simplified rules, open platform format that requires community cooperation and participation to be held successfully. All prize money for the Bannerlord Skirmish Leagues is a personal donation by me, and sometimes other members of the community to spur interest in playing the game on a competitive level.

Feel free to enter a team, all are welcome, and thanks for your continued interest in the Bannerlord Skirmish League.
  15. B

Bannerlord Skirmish League

WIP
  16. LES IS MOREx

Clan Information
    Clan Name
    : The Knights of Vlandia 2
    Clan Tag: [VK]
    Clan's Page(URL):https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-knights-of-vlandia.410605/

Captain
    : TBA https://steamcommunity.com/id/bestcavna/
    Co-Captain:TBA
    Participant:TBA
    Substitute:TBA
  17. LES IS MOREx

Clan Information
    Clan Name
    : The Knights of Vlandia
    Clan Tag: [VK]
    Clan's Page(URL):https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/the-knights-of-vlandia.410605/

Captain
    : LES IS MOREx https://steamcommunity.com/id/bestcavna/
    Co-Captain: Beeflip
    Participant: Alejandro
    Participant: BestNAGTA
    Participant: Crypex
    Participant: Thrax
    Substitute: EtonViper

18. LES IS MOREx

Bush Wookie Gaming is proud to sponsor the Bannerlord Skirmish League! With the test release of Battle Mode, Bannerlord has experienced a large spike in activity, with several new clans being formed. As such, we hope that this skirmish league can offer these new and former existing clans an...
Back
Top Bottom