Search results for query: *

1. TheCheeseMaster

Does anyone else wish feasting in real life was like Warband?

Sometimes I look around my kitchen-dining room and wonder with the awe of an excitable 4 year old, what would it like to have a grand feast where all my friends and vassals can come and be merry? But, alas, I am no skull-drinker Chadlous; my house inventory is weak, lacking of both smoked fish...
  2. TheCheeseMaster

Does anyone else wish dating in real life was like Warband?

Sometimes I look around in lectures and I see a pretty girl and I'm like, gadzooks, she's pretty. But I'm no buttery Chadlaus. I can't just go up to some fine lady. Don't you just wish you could go up to her and say, with a tip of your great helm, "I must profess myself your most ardent...
  3. TheCheeseMaster

Warband Console Release Trailer

Pretty exciting times. Does anyone know if this has cross platform multiplayer?
  4. TheCheeseMaster

Ode to NA

It starts with high ping I don't know why. It doesn't even matter how hard I try. Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme To explain in due time: My ****show. Ping is a valuable thing. Watch it **** about as I randomly swing. Watch it **** around till the end of the day. The ping ticks life...
  5. TheCheeseMaster

The Extremely Accurate Cheese's Championship Points List of the Very Best

The Extremely Accurate Cheese's Championship Points List of the Very Best Weapons I believe it is time for community to discuss what weapons are the best in the context of multiplayer scrims and battles. I'm sure we have a lot of polite and respectable opinions on this and I look forward to...
  6. TheCheeseMaster

Cheese's List

I'm sick of not being on anyone's list of good Warband players. I have made my own outrageously accurate listing to fix this problem and solve this injustice. INFANTRY ARCHERY CAVALRY Please now amend your lists, adding me to them. I have done all the hard work and aligned my...
Back
Top Bottom