Search results for query: *

• Users: CaptainLee
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CaptainLee

Mount & Blade: Bannerloss. One year on.

So… Bannerlord. Bit short of the old banners. We haven’t seen them in nearly a year and although there are some good mods, I for one would like to know what the status of them are and how they are going to be implemented. I believe they were taken out due to performance issues. Of course they...
  2. CaptainLee

Campaign Map- Needs more interactive features?

Hey, any of you guys like that neutral site in the game, the Training Field? Adds some flavour to the campaign map. Well I hope you do, because it’s the only neutral site in the goddamn game. This seems like a huge missed opportunity, even Sid Meier’s Pirates! had neutral sites like Jesuit...
  3. CaptainLee

Tournaments... questionably implemented?

After a new start and a few in-game weeks I gave tournaments a go and much to my surprise I won it. As an experiment I did five and managed to win three of them. Is this really how they are supposed to go? Aside from the betting, the rewards are so good as to really unbalance the early game...
  4. CaptainLee

Enemy AI implemented?

Started replaying the EA recently after a long hiatus and found all of the enemies (Looters, Bandits of all stripes etc) do nothing except charge at your troops like manically depressed kamikazes still. Is this intended? Do hugely outnumbered and outclassed looters not hang back in a defensive...
Back
Top Bottom