Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Troops fleeing at start of battle

Same. It's always the same troops, but amount scales with size of party. I could be facing 3 looters, or a 100 person enemy warband, that one Levy Crossbowman always flees.
  2. Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

Not OP, but I can post my save which is having the same issue.

Floating polearm head

Save file 1.5.10 Beta

BTW, it looks fine and dandy when smithing it. I've only noticed it with the last polearm head, with the Eastern wings section.
  3. How will they fix Sturgia getting completely eliminated in one year, and Khuzait and Vlandia taking half the map in 3 years?

That's actually something they've mentioned implementing: rebellions etc. It's one reason Vlandia starts with more clans; supposedly they'll have a hard time keeping them all in line, if I recall correctly.
  4. Resolved Damage Type Invalid on Throwing Axe

From what I could tell, it was when comparing weapons that didn't have the damage type, like comparing a sword with thrust and swing against one that only had swing. But that may not be the only cause.
  5. Resolved Companion Icons in Tavern not matching appearance

When going to the tavern district, the icon of who is in the tavern at the top does not match the actual hero's image in the encyclopedia or game world. Sometimes they look female, and are male in the game world, or are clean shaven, but have a beard in the game world/encyclopedia.
  6. Need More Info [1.4] Vassals and mercenaries of kingdom without fiefs are swarming my town

I caught 15+ of them put some in prison of my town, some in other towns in hope of them now returning but nothing changed. And I can't make peace with them as Derthart's vassal.

Ah, yea, that would be annoying. :grin: Hopefully you at least got some ransom from them!
  7. Need More Info [1.4] Vassals and mercenaries of kingdom without fiefs are swarming my town

Make peace with them, or form a small hunting party (stash most of your troops in a garrison temporarily) and clean them up.
  8. Resolved This has gone on too long

Are they in an army with you? Or are they running around on their own?
  9. Resolved Marriage Bug with Tutor quest

There is the save file, with Lasand as my husband, but not in my clan.
  10. Resolved Marriage Bug with Tutor quest

Lasand and his family were hanging in Jaculan. My female character talked with Lasand, married, talked to Calatild, bartered for marriage, and were married. I then walked over to another family member in the Keep who offered a quest. It was to tutor Lasand. This caused Lasand to no longer be...
  11. Favorite troop distribution?

I go for about 1/3 of each. I find my casaulties tend to be mostly cav though, since they're often involved in the thick of the fighting early on (mostly taking out their cav, and then harrassing their archers).

Infantry is second in casaulties, since they deal with absorbing the enemy infantry. Archer casaulties are the least, so I have to replenish them the least.
  12. Battania- cant figure out

Wildlings (skirmishers) are great. They can devastate enemies in mass, and are great against enemy archers.
  13. Nobles frequently leaving my empire !!UNBEARABLE!!

What's your relations with their clan? Have you given them a fief?

When you bring them in, be sure to boost your relations via supporing them on the Kingdom page (50 influence per 1-3 relations).
  14. Expanded crafting.

I believe armor crafting is planned, but for now they're focusing on bug fixes and stability. Content will come later.
  15. Civilian Outfit question.

It depends on the blade. All variants of a particular blade work. So for 2-handers, all warblades, all spathas as well, but not the cavalry blade(s).
  16. Is independent kingdom ACTUALLY viable?

Increasing relations with vassals is easy: support them in the kingdom menu. 50 influence buys 1-3 relations. I'm generally swimming in influence.

There are mods that enable diplomacy until the real thing comes online.

My biggest issue with starting my own kingdom is the relentless rate of war declarations. I'll finish one war, only to have another kingdom declare. I have no time to garrison cities or train troops to prepare for the next one.
  17. [Question] Peasants and prisoners - where did they go?

They (lords and bandits) do carry prisoners, but I think they more frequently 1) recruit them, or 2) drop them off at the nearest camp/castle/city for ransom or storage than they did in Warband. Heck, I don't think they ever got rid of them at cities/castles in Warband (though they did recruit them).
  18. SP - General Daggers (& thrown daggers) as Civilian weapons

The Rogue one is meant for all one-handed weapons. I just figured daggers were pretty unused right now, and you can craft such nice ones with smithing.
  19. SP - General Daggers (& thrown daggers) as Civilian weapons

Can all Dagger-class weapons (and throwing knives) be flagged civilian? I mostly just want to be able to equip a dagger for the fashion, TBH. :D
  20. How to successfully defend a settlement post capturing

They usually donate like 2 troops

I've had mine donate quite a bit more. I think it depends on how many troops they have, obviously. They probably were trying to stay above the 60% threshold.
Back
Top Bottom