Resolved Floating Weapon Parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Crafted polearm blades begin floating off of weapon, creating an annoying gap on the weapon. The weapon looks normal when crafted, however upon exiting and reloading a save, the weapon now has a floating blade. Have yet to see it happen with a different weapon type or with a different blade on the polearm. Will update if it occurs with other item types.

How to Reproduce: Craft a 2H polearm, preferably using the Bent Warrazor Blade (the curved polearm blade, rank IV or V I believe). The weapon will appear as it should until exiting and loading a new save. May be related to maxing out the size of the polearm blade.

Computer Specs:
GPU: 6gb NVIDIA GeForce RTX

CPU: 10th Gen Intel Core i7
RAM: 16 GB DDR

Last edited:
I have continued to play with a variety of other crafted weapons and so far it seems that the bug only occurs when using the Bent Razor Head. I have yet to see the same issue occur with other part combinations.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Uploaded a save file that should have a polearm with the discussed issue in the inventory, with both a floating blade and pommel. The example weapon has different components than the first weapons I experienced this with. However I have weapons with the same components that do not seem to have the issue, so I wonder if it has to do with producing multiple weapons in one session.

It also seems that over time the blade and pommel continue to float further away from the handle.

I have some shots from Photo mode of one of the weapons with the problem that I will upload...when I figure out how to do that.

I uploaded the save file again, this time including my username and the link to this thread as I missed that before. I will also send it directly to you one I figure that out. Here is a screenshot of the issue.

Can you provide us a screenshot of the situation on the crafting screen with the broken pieces selected? We need to see the names and the size info of the pieces. We were not able to reproduce this on the crafting test scene we have.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so do you have the list of all the crafting pieces you used on that weapon crafting? Also it would really help us if you can create a save before crafting any weapons and also another save after the craft action and send us the save files?
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom