Search results for query: *

1. mountaindblade21

Dev Blog 14/03/19

So many complaints. What kind of moron expects major announcements in a weekly, minor blog. This is focusing on a new, minor detail, which is all you can really hope for from these.

If you want major news, wait for a major event. It's kind of the whole point of events in the first place.
  2. mountaindblade21

Dev Blog 14/03/19

Interesting bit of info. More or less what I think these blogs should be, though I think it might have been better to get a gif of the animation where the reins are dropped, too, because that seems like something that would be hard to make fluid (though I don't have any experience in the matter, so it could well be ez pz).

Also, obligatory comment about no release date.
  3. mountaindblade21

Dev Blog 20/09/18

All this talk about the quality of the quests, and here I'm just wondering if the name "Fishsauce" is going to be in the final release.
  4. mountaindblade21

Thread on being a badass

Very good, and quote Clint Eastwod, that's always helpful.
  5. mountaindblade21

Finally!!!!!!!!

NacroxNicke said:
    I agree, when I watched this I **** bricks.
    Yeah, I saw it and I'm like it's just M&B then I saw that it was Warband and, well, I think I need to change my pants now.
  6. mountaindblade21

Thread on being a badass

vegan-support-fail.jpg
    :wink:
    Badass, no?
  7. mountaindblade21

So Troy Davis is going to be executed today at 7 PM

Kind of makes me think about the Rubin Hurricane case, which I wasn't alive for, but I read about it. Sad stuff, I think capital punishment could be helpful, but we do our best to make it useless. I mean, personally, I don't know why we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars a year helping scum that can't be helped, but when it costs at least as much to kill them, there's something wrong. It's also bad when somebody is wrongfully convicted and gets the needle. I think maybe only confessions of multiple homicides should allow capital punishment, to minimize room for error and make it so only psychopaths get killed. Granted, it seems wrong to kill somebody for being born different, but if it means we don't spend years trying to fix him so we can throw him back on the street to kill again, that's worse.
  8. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

Not great 2/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldUcfI
  9. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

Queen is always awesome 5/5

This is better though.
  10. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

Why re-post? It was okay though 4/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IV9yB5PyI1w
  11. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

Yeah, I actually do like the Soviet anthem better.
    Anyway, 4/5, kind of catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I
  12. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

pretty good 3/5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGmUsJvRv7U
  13. mountaindblade21

What would you do if...

I would wonder why the hell somebody was keeping a bunch of little kids in my house.

What would you do if the world were invaded by aliens obsessed with drinking all of our soda.
  14. mountaindblade21

What would you do if...

I would play Back in the USSR on a stereo really loudly as I eat my sammich.

What would you do if explosives were suddenly legal for everyone (but killing isn't)
  15. mountaindblade21

Rate the song above you!

Not too bad 4/5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb5aq5HcS1A
  16. mountaindblade21

Aliens

Dodes said:
    I know I sound godfrey here, but I'm sure our governments acknowledge this and may have even established two-way communication or at least have had a contact experience where there was at least one-way communication
    Avrocar
    This is among the primary reasons I do not believe aliens have visited earth. As I said before, I find it difficult to believe this is the only planet that supports life in the universe. However, that doesn't mean I believe we've made contact with aliens.
  17. mountaindblade21

Aliens

Every planet in this universe does still have to follow the laws of physics, these things don't change from planet to planet. Even in space physics still applies, it's not as if every planet is a government that has its own laws and territorial space or whatever. So there will have to be three dimensions for something to exist (four if you count time/duration)
  18. mountaindblade21

What would you do if...

You don't want to know.

What would you do if you could (legally) shoot any one person?
  19. mountaindblade21

Post-it war in France

Sir Saladin said:
    I don't agree with this idea and I think it has become very popular to think that they are a bunch of chickens because they rightly didn't immediately jump on the invade Iraq bandwagon whatever their reasons were.
    Well, I can't blame them either. I know I sure wouldn't enjoy taking out one of my top buyers in the weapons industry if I were them.
Back
Top Bottom