Search results for query: *

• Users: TaoQoBai
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info battle reinforments spawn in unfortunate places

So there is a battle with liek 600 against 650 units. My side spawns in front of a river, the enemy approaches from high ground. I am in charge of the archers. We retreat across the river and up a hill. Good defensive position. The enemy engages, needs to climb out of the river up the hill...
  2. Need More Info Main 1.7.0 - Bad lighting cat game board in castles

When in a castle, you can challenge characters to a board game. When you sit down and play, the lighting is really bad. Blackk pieces on a bopard are OK, white pieces are hard to spot. Could maybe easily be fixed with one or two torches next to the board. Or a window.
  3. In Progress [1.5.1] Tablut AI

So this has been an ongoing issue for some versions. It is only a minor issue in relation to the whole but still: the AI does not recognize the possiblity of a king escaping when exactly one (not both!) of the neighboring exit squares is occupied by a hostile piece. This seems to valid fot the...
  4. Resolved [1.4.2] Wrong culture deserters and village defenders in Extortion Quest

So I have - as vassal of the Northern Empire - gained Sestadeim Castle and with it the village of Amycon. When I do the Extortion by Deserters in Amycon, the village defenders and the deserters are VLANDIAN instead of IMPERIAL.
  5. In Progress [1.4.2] Ragnar the lucky portrait unlike encyclopedia entry

When you open the TAVERN menu in a settlement, the portrait of Ragnar the Lucky on the top right corner shows him clean shaven. When you open his encyclopedia entry, the character has a full beard.
  6. In Progress [1.4.2] Wrong gender in dialogue

I have completed the Need Horses quest for Crotor (male) with my female character. When I talk to him to hand the horses over, the text option for doing so says "Here are your horses MY LADY". Crotor is not a lady, tho. The option to end the chat adresses him correctly "I am sorry, MY LORD".
  7. Resolved [1.4.2]Characters can't sit down for talbut in Empire Settlements

When I challenge characters for a game of tablut and they agree, they walk to the chair and get stuck in their walking animation. I've reported this earlier and it was erroneously reported as solved. This bug still persists after the latest update...
  8. Resolved [1.4.1] Can't sit in board game chair in imperial keeps

When sitting down on a tablut table in imperial stetlement keeps, player and NPC characters cannot sit down. They are stuck in walking animation. I have not tested other culture settlements yet.
  9. Cities and Castles

I bought Warband during the Christmas Sales and liked it. Now I bought Fire & Sword and the world map confuses me. How to tell Castles and Cities? They all look the same to me. Don't wanna hang out in the wiki to double-check all the time :-( Reallly - Moscow, Tver', Ryazan and Tula all look...
Back
Top Bottom