Search results for query: *

1. BlueWind

SP Fantasy The Land Of Sika

The Land of Sika is a mod project based on mount&blade 2 bannerlord, set in a fantasy land full of mystery and legend. With overhauled and rebalanced game mechanism, a fantasy world with 8 unique main factions and a story line which lead you uncover the secrets of the world and even save it from...
  2. BlueWind

Skeleton, animation and faction Questions

Hi, I have one question and one request. Question: can we add new Skeleton and Animation through mod? Request: My team is working on a mod, and the data in factions XML won't update to player's old saves. Players will have to start a new game to enable our newly created factions. Can we update...
  3. BlueWind

Suggestion General Custom map entities

@Yartch @Dejan Hi, guys I am trying dynamically spawn a settlement in the world map. I am just wondering if you guys are able to do that? No quite understand how to use this "IMapEntity" to spawn custom objects. Can anyone just tell me which class I should look at.
  4. BlueWind

SP Medieval The Glory Of Castiliano 0.46 Updated

Hello, everyone, I just update 0.45 version on MODDB
  5. BlueWind

Whitestrake said:
    Where the heck is Jim? I've looked all over the damn city and combed the wheat fields.

You can check the Game concepts for characters' location. And if you see Harry, Jim is at the back of the house.
  6. BlueWind

OldGreyBeard said:
    I've been playing 0.41 for a couple of days, and enjoying it immensely. Yes, the translation needs work, but what you've done is intelligible enough that I've been able to follow the main quest so far. There's a lot of work in this, and I'm glad you decided to release it in English! :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot. I've update a 0.42 version to make the language more understandable. So happy to see that you are able to follow the main quest.
  7. BlueWind

syabr said:
    Your mod has a lot of fans in commando.com.ua  https://commando.com.ua/mb/modswarband/3719-mod-the-glory-of-castiliano.html and we have translated it into Russian. Sometimes we do not understand what we should do according to the story and read the forum bbs.mountblade.com.cn. We would be very glad to see you sometimes in order to discuss the mod.

I am glad there are many fans in commando.com.ua. I will update a full understand English version very soon along with a new storyline. You are welcome to ask any question about this MOD, I seen there are some problems with the translation. Next version will be more clear in English with the towns, NPCs and quests.
  8. BlueWind

syabr said:
    I played version 0.23, and I am very glad to see the update of this beautiful mod to 0.41. Also it is very nice to download it here, because I have a lot of problems when I download from baidu. Good luck!

Thanks, hahaha. Didn't expect anyone here played that early version of this MOD. Baidu isn't a good place to download. Thanks again for your support :smile:.
  9. BlueWind

Hello everyone, The Glory Of Castiliano now releases the 0.45version. It brings a totally new storyline, with many new characters and stories. You will be able to know this land through a different point of view. Updates: 0.46 Preview: MOD features: There are a lot of questions since I...
Back
Top Bottom