Search results for query: *

• Users: Lucan
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Beta 1.4.3 - Unable to enter villages, castles, towns after peace during siege.

I got the same happening to me.
    But it wasnt bound to only Towns and the like.

I coudnt interact with anything, be it looters or lord parties on the world map, my Figure woud walk into them and follow them, as if they had no hitbox to interact with.
  2. Ideas how to make Pendor harder

Neither did mine, i think it was Gorvax that brought me to it a long time ago, i use it pretty much all the time now, and it never crashed on me even once, you still need to fiddle a bit with the setting ingame cause Pendor uses a higher range of Profincies ^^
  3. Ideas how to make Pendor harder

Other thing i like is using a small mod called Brainy bots... Damn that makes them way harder in direct fights as trash mobs are litterly changed to trash cause high skilled knights lerned to block and they tend to just chew trough them way more instead of getting clobberd
  4. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

TheAnyKey said:
    In regards to the difficulty level do companions receive "damage friends" or "damage to player"? I assume the player is just me but since companions are hero characters like me, I'm not sure.

You are right, the player is ONLY you, all others are Friendlys
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

TheAnyKey said:
    Is shot difficulty a factor in how much improvement in a certain ranged skill a companion/the pc gets or is it just the damage delivered?
    Shot difficulty is a factor in use of Ranged Weapons which determines how much experience is earned towards Proficiencies.

The difficulty value is determined by range, height, cover (such as a hill), and movement (such as a running horse). The highest difficulty is 14.4 and the lowest is 1.0. The difficulty is decreased by Horse Archery and Power Draw, which both enable you to do harder shots.
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Bargian said:
    Im grandmaster of scorpion assassins now after winning snake cult stronghold. But i think ill lose ishkoman where my order is. I wonder... what will happen to stronghold when ill dispand scorpion assassins? Will i still have full access and usefullenes of order stronghold?

Also, can i create that order elsewhere? or its ishkoman only?

The Stronghold wont change, even if you lose Ishokman. even if you disband their order in the city.

You can create any order anywhere as long as you fullfill the requierments.
    For the Assasins its just a QG
  7. The Arquebus

The long Reload is mostly cause that Janissaries are a bit low skilled, with higher ones, the reload get way quicker. Thats why im training my CKO to use themm with 300+ skills :grin:
  8. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Arnulf Floyd said:
    I not have get doom maces and other Heretic equipment - same for Three Seers

Sounds like you didnt luck out on your "capture roll" cause even if they die in battle, the game will do a roll and if you win at it, with the first capture you get the items
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Bargian said:
    What are your favorite rune weapons now? They changed in 3.9.2 right? Is wiki updated?
    What would you guys suggest for a horse archer (bow and weapon) and what for mettenheim style?
    I cant decide and try any of 1h weapons...
    My favorite weapon is still Runed bastard sword.

For Mettenheim, i woud ever go with a 2handed Mettenheim sword or a 1h and crossbow.

For horsearcher, i the Runed bastard sword, a shield and start often with a Meltine horse bow and slowly tech up till quali
  10. Too easy to get top tier weapons

AttilaWalker said:
    Lucan said:
    What woud you suggest as a WP range for it?

I didn't change lower one (100) and I used Hero Adventurer as a marker for the top, so it's 100-500 for me. I also changed block chances from 70-90 to 60-90, as militia was too good with standart ones. Kicks and kick avoidance are on, the only mechanics the game has against shield turtling.

Anyway, you can change options or turn the whole mod on/off during gameplay after entering any scene via hotkey. And it's very tempting during Noldor tournaments. They become absolute hell :grin:

Main differences you'll notice with any settings, even easiest possible:
    1. No more artificial delay for bots after blocked hit, so 100% safe sequence block->hit from vanilla doesn't work.
    2. If the bot readies a swing, he now can morph it into a block if he wants to (same as you).
    3. And free poking to the face from horseback with spear while soloing bandits is almost gone. They will recognize your swing even if you prepaired it from far away and block it (if dices roll right). Couch your lance or poke occupied enemies.
    I tried it, and it was hell of a fun, and battles seem to be more fluent now, cause the ai reacts in a reasonable way, even against sangilian armies, i fought, didnt lose as many as before, cause ai reacted with their shields reasonable... was fun.
    Thanx for the push to brainy :smile:
  11. Too easy to get top tier weapons

AttilaWalker said:
    Feel too overpowered because of ebony weapons which are used by some soldiers from commoner troop tree? Up the difficulty then and add Brainy bots on top, tweak a bit as default WP borders are for vanilla (from 100 to 200).

What woud you suggest as a WP range for it?
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

You can get Muskets in 3 ways.

1.Donavan carrys one.
    2.Barcley Jannesary use them.
    3,KO Stronghold vendor sells them.
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

I think bows have better range, with enough skills and a good bow, your arc is not to extreme so you can shoot further.

But does someone know if there is a way to lift a village raid without your troops beeing 60% farmer if the Lord doesnt run away from you?
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Merchants trying to rip you off... like in real life XD

I wish you coud get the Noldor equipment of the Lords without fighting them if your relations are high enough... i want to male the tournamet, but not grind 2x the relations
  15. Character Development ?

I allready sieged a few castles.... but 2 factions are allmost toast since midgame, cause sarleon/fierds are down to 1 castle, and try to hold a castle you solo sieged short time later against 2,5k+ troops, thats not easy to do :grin:
  16. Character Development ?

Im at day 900 and used all gems i got so far on charstats... cause king Refuses to give me something bigger then a village. This run woud be the first i try to make a CKO before, they were just a hassle to use, but after learning that upgrading the stats of KO only upgrades the knights, not the squires, i wanted to make my own, espacily since the Arqbues was implemented, i wanted to make a order that uses them.
    (Now i wish there woud be some kind of pistol for mounted troops  :twisted: )

An other bonus of CKO is, you use the kingts of the faction you belong to, and are not forced to use only one kind.

Atm Im grinding Exp with Inquisitor Troops, cause the mid tier ones, die to one hit of the Areqbus but still give like 250+ exp
  17. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

mountnblade88 said:
    Another quick question. Mineral value of a place is static? It seems to never change no matter how many times i sent prospector out.

If i remember it correctly, the Spotting skill and one other played a part in your chances to get higher values... but dont know for sure which it was.
  18. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

If they are this big, i normaly wait for them to Siege a city, most of them shoud do that if they are that big (Not sure if Slya does it tho)
  19. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Ok, I will keep looking if that keeps happening, cause i was sure, that Wolfblood was walking near Poinsbruk, and that shoud have triggerd it.

If it was that he was just not close enough, ok my bad.

Edit: Ok I just cheated to see the world map, and **** myself, just realised, the bug was behind the Monitor, im sorry for the false report, you can scratch that...
  20. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

I got a small bug.

Every time i try to ask the Tavern keeper abbout invading armies, he doesnt take my money, and gives no information whatsoever.

Completly fresh install of 3.9.2 and a new savegame.
Back
Top Bottom