Search results for query: *

1. Honger

In Progress How to translate language files?

I feel like there are many lines and most specially variables, like some buyable goods names (wool, jewelry etc), that just always show in english and are impossible to find their language files, not even looking in the english last updated language files.
    Did anybody run into a similar problem here while translating?
    I noticed that too, especially in dialogues with townspeople when they talk about buing and selling things, like there is "Olives" word in xmls but no "olives"... I guess it's still hardcoded somewhere or has its own ID but devs forgot to place it in language files.

----------

And about validating XML files - i downloaded XML Validator for Notepad++ and it works perfectly now, no more problems so far, my translation file didn't work that time because I forgot about & symbol. :smile:
  2. Honger

Fixing font in Bannerlord?

So I'm working on a translation mod for this game and I encountered following issue during the process: in Galahad font the space "after" Polish letters like ś, ć, ą, etc is much bigger than for different letters. I don't really know how to work on the .fnt file, opened in Notepad++ it shows a...
  3. Honger

Need More Info Too much space between some diacritical symbols

So after working on a translation I noticed that many Polish diacritical symbols (ś,ć,ź etc.) have too much empty space either after, or before them. I don't know what's the cause as there are no "physical" spaces made in XML files by me, so I guess it's something about mapping the letters. Does...
  4. Honger

I run into a similar problem just a few moments ago. Try to validate your xml file in this site and check everything is ok: https://www.xmlvalidation.com/
    Validator didn't show any errors, it fixed by itself after few restarts. Working with this game will be the best experience ever...
  5. Honger

I'm gonna bump this up, because I don't want to create a new post if it is not neccessary.

I'm working on translation and so far everything have been working properly, but now I'm stuck because of "background history" character creator where you choose info about you and your family. Somehow all the phrases there don't want to show as translated. Files are up to date, string ID's are correct and inside the strings there's nothing that could make the translated phrases not show. But I was wrong, the game keeps showing me those texts in original english language. Does anybody know what could go wrong? Are those phrases hardcoded (which is not probable due to ID's added to them).
  6. Honger

Need More Info Campaign Siege Performance

Bump, my specs:

Ryzen 5 2600X
    GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING OC 6GB
    16 GB RAM (Ballistix)
    game on decent HDD

When there's more than 700 people fighting during siege the game drops to like 5-10 FPS and only when they start to fight, before storming gates everything works in perfect 60 frames.
  7. Honger

Ranged Troops Not Firing Under Certain Conditions - Video Included

Bump, the nights are also so dark you can't see anything without messing with brightness settings, and ranged units are useful only in daylight.
  8. Honger

Tournament leaderboard

I made it to the top with 51 wins and sadly it doesn't change anything besides having a ****ton of renown, additional equipment and the top position in the leaderboard with a crown near your nickname. I hope devs will add same consequences for winning as they were in Warband - better relations with lords being in the town where tournament happens, talking with women about admiring them etc.

About the leaderboard design i think everything in it is a placeholder as Prize column shows total victories and Victories shows "1".
  9. Honger

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

gsanders said:
      At the risk of not being as wise in translation as Konyk,
      my understanding is Russian translation REMOVED  Perisno font  and .xml from data folder so could
    put Cyrillic letters.  Konyk has made successful translation to Ukranian so is one of the better experts for language
    translations.

At one time I asked if there was anything we as Developers could do to assist translators in getting dialogs, text strings, and anything else unique so that we do not have only the native text in each language.  I would love for example to support Mandarin (Chinese), except none of us know the language (we are usual Western barbarians).  I think for persons who have proven their translation skill like Konyk it is possible for us to provide early text dialog before major release such as version .8, but each would be decided on a case by case basis and by special arrangement.  This way the translation could be finished by time of release, and we would have a better experience for our players.

Such translators should write to SilberFalke, in best case showing their previous translation of Perisno so we know whether this person makes a good "outside partner" for us.

This is my opinion

- GS

I tried that, so I can make that translation properly. But I can't find the appropriate english files with all Perisno's dialogues and everything, and due to that I am no able to translate it to Polish. In "en" folder in languages dir there are only ui, uimain and hints files.
  10. Honger

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

KonykSoldatyk said:
    Give please link to Polish translation.
    The folder Perisno 0.73/languages  contains polish translation Native. Not polish translation Perisno.
    5158940.jpg

Yes, you are right. But even if there are used names from Native instead of Perisnoan, there is a bug with letters from Perisno font, which don't show polish letters. This is my problem, the rest I can do by myself.

BTW, what program do you use to show the translation?
  11. Honger

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

KonykSoldatyk said:
    First assumption:  if you want to play Polish,  then you should be the one to translate it.

I said it is already translated, but there is a bug with letters used in Perisno mod and there is no way to fix it by myself, because font files are saved as .DDS. Access to them is restricted totally.
  12. Honger

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

I am having some troubles with Polish language pack in Perisno. Everything is translated correctly, but in game the Perisno's font is not showing Polish letters like ą, ś, ć (except ó) etc. I tried to delete Font_Data.xml and Font.dds files, and it helped, but it also changed names of factions from Perisnoan to Native-like (Vaegirs, Swadians etc.). Can anybody tell me how can I fix it?
  13. Honger

Can't change player faction colour!

Erm... In mod options in Camp menu everybody can manage that mod, including cheats - after ckicking it we will have few more options in that menu, i.e. changing banner and colours.
  14. Honger

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I do not know if anybody posted it here, but after first quest, when you kill that bandits and return to "merchant" in tavern, after taking our money we can speak with him again and take our prize, and so on to infinity.

Also itis quite frustrating that there are no logs about food that our party eats per day, also IDK if no payment for our troops per week is a bug or not.
Back
Top Bottom