Search results for query: *

1. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Lovely screens. Very lovely. And FINALLY something solid after what- 4 months (if we include steam page going up)? without having to dig trough this topic or go to Lust's ask.fm account.
    I hope that exclusivity deal covers magazine article going up soon as well.
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

von_lidl said:
    Meelis13 said:
    Hidde112 said:
    seenam02 said:
    Captain Lust How are you today  :shock:

He's watching us  :shock:
    About bloody time we'd see some activity. And hey, would you look at that- we actually have some official-looking teaser of a teaser in twitter! Not in middle of 2600+ page topic, but twitter! Am i dreaming? Did TW actually decide to communicate with fans about Bannerlord? Of course it doesnt say bannerlord anywhere though..

I know i have been sort of mean and frustrated but i dont plan to apologise not one bit for my attitude. TW communication with fans has been literally non-existent regarding Bannerlord and they do deserve scorn for that. I mean sure, they dont owe us anything, but seriously, one or 2 new screenshots in steam over course of 5 months would've gone a looooooooooooong way to assure people game is well on the way. But no, even if there was some teeny-tiny bits of info you had to dig hard to even get to it as no official channel reported it (post in middle of 2,6k page forum topic is NOT official channel).

Dont get me wrong, i really like that FINALLY we get some news on official channel PRESUMABLY(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for bannerlord, but this doesnt change the fact that communication with community has been completely non-existent, making very large part of community feeling negleted and frustrated.

I don't see why you are being frustrated with TW's lack of communication? The only losing part is TW. Just imagine how much more money they could make with just a little bit of promotion. Just relax, you'll  have your game eventually.

But thats part of the reason why- i WANT bannerlord to succeed so they can make even better games in future.
  3. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Hidde112 said:
    seenam02 said:
    Captain Lust How are you today  :shock:

He's watching us  :shock:
    About bloody time we'd see some activity. And hey, would you look at that- we actually have some official-looking teaser of a teaser in twitter! Not in middle of 2600+ page topic, but twitter! Am i dreaming? Did TW actually decide to communicate with fans about Bannerlord? Of course it doesnt say bannerlord anywhere though..

I know i have been sort of mean and frustrated but i dont plan to apologise not one bit for my attitude. TW communication with fans has been literally non-existent regarding Bannerlord and they do deserve scorn for that. I mean sure, they dont owe us anything, but seriously, one or 2 new screenshots in steam over course of 5 months would've gone a looooooooooooong way to assure people game is well on the way. But no, even if there was some teeny-tiny bits of info you had to dig hard to even get to it as no official channel reported it (post in middle of 2,6k page forum topic is NOT official channel).

Dont get me wrong, i really like that FINALLY we get some news on official channel PRESUMABLY(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) for bannerlord, but this doesnt change the fact that communication with community has been completely non-existent, making very large part of community feeling negleted and frustrated.
  4. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

SgtButters said:
    We all know they're still working on the game, the fact there is no news doesn't mean development has halted they have made that clear to us. We have been told we would get news relatively "soon", how soon "soon" is we have no clue. I think Frank is bound by contract and so even if he wanted to answer something he still has to run it through Armağan first.
    That "soon" was already talked about when steam page went up. Guess what- 4 months later isnt "soon"
  5. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Alene said:
    Meelis13 said:
    Thank you! Percisely my point! This topic was made in 2012, at least MONTHS after Bannerlord was revealed.

Close enough. This topic was made 1 day after Bannerlord teaser was released.

Read my comment again please. Reveal & teaser are 2 different things- Bannerlord got revealed in interview, if i recall correctly.
  6. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Rungsted93 said:
    Of course we're all going to buy Bannerlord... But that's still not a valid reason to treat your customers poorly! Of course we're impatient and frustrated due to the lack of no information... We've been waiting what 5-6 years since the leaked alpha video? And still at this point game doesn't actually seem that much closer to release.
    Thank you! Percisely my point! This topic was made in 2012, at least MONTHS after Bannerlord was revealed.
  7. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

kalarhan said:
    Meelis13 said:
    like few others already pointed out, its us who ultimately pay TW salary

lol

*insert a meme about how kids are too entitled in this generation*
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/entitled-kids/

Okay- tell me then: where TW gets their money if nobody buys their games? Economics 101
  8. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

@Alene

like few others already pointed out, its us who ultimately pay TW salary. But you are correct as well- we cant dictate what tasks Lust has. HOWEVER we can safely assume what his tasks as community manager might be based on other people with same task.
    I really dont want to critisise him directly but as i already said before, even simple "hi" every now and then would greatly reduce frustrations many people have. He hasnt done even that, thus he deserves critisism as well.
    But i do agree main target of frustration should be TW itself- so many bad desicions all across the board regarding PR. Public Steam page with ABSOLUTELY NO activity in 4 months is great example of that. Or even announcing Bannerlord as early as they did.
    This will likely affect how well game will be recieved as well- the more frustration fans have with devs, the more likely they are to seek out game's faults. TW has played itself into corner very effectively, especially if they plan to release it in parts with MP coming before SP. Considering how long game has been in development (and announced), no communication for so long in steam page, many (NOT including me, i just keep eye on public opinion on steam) expect at least best game of the year on launch with it being new staple on gaming (kinda like Witcher 3). Anything less and it will be trashed to bits. Again, this is likely scenario i formulated watching similar instances in gaming & fan reactions. Good analogue- Duke Nukem Forever
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Cpt. Nemo said:
    So people would still moan, complain, and rag on Lust and Taleworlds even if they reminded everyone on a weekly basis that yes, they haven't abandoned the game a la Kagos. Why should they bother doing that then?
    Fine. Okay. Why people whine you ask? Go ahead, point out SINGLE screenshot, trailer or even 1-sentence long news piece or pinned forum post in steam after october. Or even edited main post. Just one.
    Or fine, if steam really is toxic. Point out ONE new official topic or even a edit of OP post in TW own forums & site after october that gives us anything.

People dont have to dig around to get news. If community managment is in someone's job description, thats his/her responsobility to see that community wouldnt feel negleted or uninformed.

@DanAngleland
    read what i wrote in this post. No reasonable community manager would ask people to shift trough HUNDREDS of posts to get one nugget of information. Thats why there is EDIT button on main post. So they can at least EDIT new stuff in
  10. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

kraggrim said:
    BNS Marko said:
    I'll take a look into that next week, feel like getting it all on one place would provide a good overview.

Be sure to confirm through the primary sources when you're able (might be worth finding a reliable Turkish translator to work with). Don't want to end up propagating potential mistakes others have made when writing up summaries of stuff.

@Meelis, if you want confirmation that it's still being worked on just keep an eye on the SteamDB page, will show when they update it. Which is fairly frequently afaik.

You miss the point entirely. This is no communication with fanbase. But its the act of communicating thats important at this stage (i.e public steam page stage), ESPECIALLY with so little news since steam page going up. PR 101, mate. And yeah, them having public steam page with NO activity on it, that pisses me off quite a bit- and if you look around im far from only one.
    There is not a single good reason why steam page should be public right now- or for last 4 months for that matter. It doesnt have any news, new screens, trailers or even that little communication we get in TW forums.
    I'd honestly expect such rookie PR mistakes from very small indie dev and even then i'd be little suprised. It was seriously fine, but public steam page creates serious expectation that game at very least starts having more news. What makes it all worse is that its very likely that WHEN it launches it will have SP portion later (at least thats very widespread rumour- good example of why devs should communicate, if its false).

Add all that to rapidly increasing competition in similar setting and i see failing formula. I really dont want that- i want Bannerlord to be good and TW to succeed, but PR is powerful thing. Assuming its very similar to Warband in terms of gameplay, it has very few advantages anyways, if you look at it objectively based on what little we know.
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Cpt. Nemo said:
    Meelis13 said:
    RoboSenshi said:
    Ok, Lust is taking waaaay too much heat now. He's only allowed to show and say things he's been authorized to. Which means he answers to some shadowy palpatine-esque superior. That guy is who you should be angry at.

Or I'm wrong and this is all Lust's idea (which I highly doubt). I don't know but I get the feeling Lust is desperate to say a lot of things but just can't.
    he definetly can say "hey, we are still working on it" every few weeks or so. But we dont even have that.
    So would that sentence every week or so alleviate all the problems with information you and other people have? Are you honestly worried that Taleworlds are just sitting on their asses for months, doing nothing to develop the game?

Still a LOT better than absolutely nothing.
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

RoboSenshi said:
    Ok, Lust is taking waaaay too much heat now. He's only allowed to show and say things he's been authorized to. Which means he answers to some shadowy palpatine-esque superior. That guy is who you should be angry at.

Or I'm wrong and this is all Lust's idea (which I highly doubt). I don't know but I get the feeling Lust is desperate to say a lot of things but just can't.

Again, doesnt excuse total lack of communication with community. Hell, if he isnt authorised to say what they are working on (which in itself at this point would be seriously bad idea on TW part- again, no need to advertise you have steam page up & running publicly if you arent going to do anything there), he definetly can say "hey, we are still working on it" every few weeks or so. But we dont even have that. Not even in TW, let alone steam.
    This is just bad behaviour as developer. I am serious- if you cant talk about the game publicly yet, DONT SET UP PUBLIC STEAM PAGE! And even if you do, DONT ADVERTISE IT!

I mean dont TW see how ridicolous whole Bannerlord situation is? Its becoming butt-end of half-tried half-life3-sque jokes, only less popular and less funny. I mean seriously- they revealed Bannerlord when i was still in high school. In meantime i have graduated university and game is still not released nor even having release date set.
    Future game developers: this is how you should NOT treat your fans.
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Plovercrest said:
    Armaury said:
    5. Bannerlord will sell itself, so who cares about communication with customers.

All is said :roll:

Sadly that's what defenders of the lack of communication seem to think. There are very few things that sell them-self.

But, I think they will obviously advertise more closer to release. I hope they stay in touch with the community after release too. When developers/publishers drop of the ace of the earth after release.... that can cause issues.

Staying in touch is sentence that assumes being in touch in first place. Sadly this is not happening here
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

EyeballLancer said:
    joei160. said:
    "1. Lust hates steam, because people have said nasty things about him on steam."

What nasty things?

Oh, well, there was a couple of threads calling for his immediate dismissal. Claiming that only producing one steam update in 5 months or so was a terrible offense. I think the word 'ginger' was used. You know... the typical character assassination that goes on when there's nothing better to do.  :cry:

Well lets be fair- if he is in charge of interacting with community he has done abysimal job to say the least.

1. Steam page up & public for 4 months (they definetly could make it hidden), no official activity whatsoever. No release date, no new screens, new videos, anything. Or even a lousy 1-paragraph news piece! Steam page should signal potential customer that release is very near, but we havent even gotten ANY news within 4 months, let alone release date! Okay, even having steam page up so long without news, fine. But why the hell was it announced if there were no plans on doing ANYTHING there?

2. No news found in reasonable places- that includes TW site AND forums. Any news you have to dig to find is not news. The only news we have is vague and hidden in pages of forum. They dont even bother making news post they update with relevant links to post, despite it taking just few seconds. I mean seriously, this topic has how many pages?

3. Absolutely no communication with fans. This is definetly one thing he could do- just drop in every now and then and say something. News or no news, its the interaction that would show fans TW actually cares about them. But no, silence.

All this infuriates fans. a LOT. There is no justification why Lust has NOT been doing his job interacting with community. Busy with something else? surely you find 10 seconds to write "hey, yeah, we are still working on game. Bye" every few weeks!
  15. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Orion said:
    Are you serious right now? You're the one saying niche is a popularity issue. Here's you (attempting, poorly) to prove that Warband is more popular than Guild 2:
    Meelis13 said:
    Also, lets look at people still playing previous iteration- warband is still highly popular with average usercount still around 5 000, whereas old guild 2 even at its peak was not very popular. The guild 2- pirates of the european seas (most reviewed guild entry) has currently 1 300 reviews on steam, original m&b (least-reviewed m&b) has 2300 reviews on steam. warband has 50 000

So difference in popularity is quite clear
    And here's you saying that because Guild 2 isn't as popular, it is therefore niche:
    Meelis13 said:
    Actually it does make it niche because way too few people play it to make it NOT niche.
    And then here's me, saying that niche does not mean less popular:
    Orion said:
    A niche title can still be high profile, given enough advertising. The simulator market is a great example. Kerbal Space Program, for instance, is a space program & space flight/exploration simulator. That's a niche market, but KSP is a high profile game because it's a huge indie developer success story. Star Citizen is another simulator that is high profile yet caters to a specific audience, gaining lots of media attention through clever marketing and record-breaking fundraising. Ever heard of DCS? If you think a title being niche is dependent on how many players it has, tell me how many people you know would be willing to spend 8 minutes clicking switches in a plane just to turn it on every time they wanted to fly it, then cruise around for an hour without shooting anything. That doesn't stop DCS from being the biggest name in flight simulators.

So I've determined that this was a lie:
    [quote author=Meelis]Your whole argument is based on false assumption that niche means less popular. As you repeadetly stated, niche isnt popularity issue but classification, yet you yourself seem to ignore your own statement.
    Because my quote clearly demonstrates that I believe niche games can be popular and I provided examples to that effect, I don't see how I could possibly ignore the definition I provided for niche. :roll:

Are you even reading what's being written? I don't know what your position is anymore because you keep changing it. Now you're saying what I've already said, that a game being niche does not prevent it from being popular or high profile (Bannerlord being an example we've both provided), and you're back to your claim that the Guild franchise isn't popular enough to be considered high profile. Which, as I have already explained, is not proven either way by the evidence you have provided.

We've just come back to where we started: you think the Guild franchise isn't popular enough to be high profile, and for proof you insinuated PCGamer didn't have any/enough articles about it. I said that's not sufficient proof, because I searched RockPaperShotgun and found articles about the Guild franchise including Guild 3. Since you claimed it wasn't high profile, you get to prove it.
    [/quote]
    Dude, do you even legitimately understand what i write? the words make sense? Because i get the impression you selectively watch for certain words then formulate response based on them
  16. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Orion said:
    Meelis13 said:
    But here is one thing you dont consider (and quite frankly one point i never bought up)- steam listed or not, high profile game is just that, steam or no steam. I have always been history geek, thus im usually more drawn to games taking place in history. I havent played many (nor am i even trying to pretend i have played them all), but i have heard about majority of high-profile games even when those games were new. And fact i didnt see guild even mentioned in any of history-heavy gaming forums i was in, well that added to media outlets not simply mentioning it as much, those point to fact its simply not high-profile game. There is nothing wrong with that- many games i do enjoy arent high-profile.
    This is still anecdotal, and how I learned of the Guild runs contrary to your personal experience. I found out about the series on this forum, which as we know is dedicated to a historical RPG/strategy-hybrid game. My point here isn't that you're wrong - your personal experiences can't be right or wrong, they just are - but that it doesn't really prove anything, just like mine don't prove anything.

And still, guild is very much niche title. Sorry, but you try to group it to where it doesnt belong. From what i can see, its very much sort of mix between RPG with bit of city building in it, while not really. It doesnt fit tropico or anno model, nor does it fit RPG model, its just in between, which very much DOES make it niche title
    Just because a game does something new or blends two things into something else doesn't make it niche. You're the one that said Bannerlord is a high profile game. If games are niche because they're a mix of multiple genres, then that's contradictory. All Mount & Blade titles so far have been a mix of First/Third-Person Shooter, RPG, and strategy genres, and we have solid evidence from the blogs & videos that Bannerlord will be the same.

For what it's worth, your description of the Guild as an "RPG with bit of city building" is quite accurate. It has several RPG elements, and while you don't really build cities you do develop (or prey on) infrastructure that fuels their growth, and engage in politics in an attempt to get your characters elected into offices where they can further your goals. There's even a level of international politics that you can participate in; causing, preventing, and engaging in off-map wars with other nations and dealing with the consequences. It's more of an RPG than anything else, though.

Your whole argument is based on false assumption that niche means less popular. As you repeadetly stated, niche isnt popularity issue but classification, yet you yourself seem to ignore your own statement.
    For the record, i have never said m&b being not niche- it very much is so, but its high-profile niche title, as it mixes RPG with RTS- not something seen often enough to not consider niche. However guild series.. average popularity (rather low-profile) niche title.

17. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Orion said:
    I didn't move the goalposts, I was upfront that high profile is a nebulous term. I even used those exact words. What's really in question here isn't what you or I consider to be niche titles, but what we mean by high profile. A niche title can still be high profile, given enough advertising. The simulator market is a great example. Kerbal Space Program, for instance, is a space program & space flight/exploration simulator. That's a niche market, but KSP is a high profile game because it's a huge indie developer success story. Star Citizen is another simulator that is high profile yet caters to a specific audience, gaining lots of media attention through clever marketing and record-breaking fundraising. Ever heard of DCS? If you think a title being niche is dependent on how many players it has, tell me how many people you know would be willing to spend 8 minutes clicking switches in a plane just to turn it on every time they wanted to fly it, then cruise around for an hour without shooting anything. That doesn't stop DCS from being the biggest name in flight simulators.

I also said, and you obviously ignored, that Guild 2 wasn't released exclusively or even first on Steam. In fact, it didn't come to Steam until Guild 2 Renaissance, an expansion nearly 4 years after Guild 2 was first released. You can't write reviews on Steam for a game you didn't buy through Steam, so your metric for determining popularity is inherently flawed in any case barring the comparison of Steam exclusives. This is irrefutable and easily verified. Before you get your hopes up, the store pages for Guild 2 and Guild 2 - Pirates of the European Seas list their initial retail dates (2006 and 2007), but searching for "The Guild 2" in the Steam store will show you the dates they were made available on Steam which was 24th June 2010. Guild 2 Renaissance was released on 28th July 2010.

But that is all irrelevant anyway because that is the goalpost move I was talking about. Popularity does NOT determine a game's niche status, specialization does. This is a definition of niche from the Oxford English Dictionary: "A specialized segment of the market for a particular kind of product or service." The examples I gave pertaining to simulators are all niche, as they are all highly specialized, yet you can easily determine for yourself that they are high profile (if they weren't, you couldn't do it easily). The most you can say about the specialization of Guild 2 is that it doesn't have a combat focus. You yourself have admitted this isn't unique among RTS games when you brought up Anno, and if we include titles like Sim City and Tropico then we clearly see that there is broad appeal for games which share that distinction and many alternatives are available. It's not specialized, therefore it's not niche.

Are we done getting sidelined by this niche nonsense now?

But here is one thing you dont consider (and quite frankly one point i never bought up)- steam listed or not, high profile game is just that, steam or no steam. I have always been history geek, thus im usually more drawn to games taking place in history. I havent played many (nor am i even trying to pretend i have played them all), but i have heard about majority of high-profile games even when those games were new. And fact i didnt see guild even mentioned in any of history-heavy gaming forums i was in, well that added to media outlets not simply mentioning it as much, those point to fact its simply not high-profile game. There is nothing wrong with that- many games i do enjoy arent high-profile.
    And still, guild is very much niche title. Sorry, but you try to group it to where it doesnt belong. From what i can see, its very much sort of mix between RPG with bit of city building in it, while not really. It doesnt fit tropico or anno model, nor does it fit RPG model, its just in between, which very much DOES make it niche title
  18. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Orion said:
    It's a different genre, but that doesn't make it niche. Among medieval RTS titles, The Guild is probably the most well-known franchise for games without a military focus (possibly the only one?). Including games with a military focus, the other franchises that come to mind are Total War and Stronghold. Is it as big as Total War? Nah, that's the most AAA strategy franchise on the planet. It could be bigger than Stronghold, though, considering the flop that was Stronghold 3 and no forthcoming title from them. I agree that being "high profile" now basically means you have the market presence to make your game visible to everyone. Steam has turned traditional marketing on its head in that regard.
    First you demand me stop moving finish line (which i did not) and now you try to do same...

Actually it does make it niche because way too few people play it to make it NOT niche.

As for other RTS titles (lets include military focus too now since you brought it up)- Age of Empires 2 (probably THE most iconic RTS ever made), Empire Earth (not medieval per se, but similar to AoE & it has several "ages" set in medieval era), Rise of Nations (again, has "ages" set and as Empire Earth, was extremely popular in mid-00s with both popularity getting back up), your mentioned Total War and Stronghold (which are BOTH extremely iconic).
    Economy-focused, i'd also bring out Anno 1404, which is considered best in series. Crusader Kings is also technically not focused on warfare, just increasing the influence, but its more grand strategy

Point is- guild is niche title, wheter you like it or not. Heck, entire genre its in (non-fantasy medieval RTS without focus on combat) is niche with only few lone titles (NOT including guild) rising above it and even that mostly because they have had fantastic marketing (such as Stronghold, though i wouldnt call it economy-focused game because even on free build you had to have standing army) or part of some larger franchise (Anno 1404)
  19. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Do not look here said:
    Orion said:
    Whaaat? Your definition of niche is the most amazing thing I've read in a while. It has to be a non-fantasy medieval title featuring military conquest or be stylistically similar to Assassin's Creed? Boy have I got news for you, 99% of the top sellers on Steam don't fit that description. Resident Evil 7, H1Z1 King of the Hill, Astroneer, Galactic Civilizations III, Civilization VI, Stardew Valley, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Grand Theft Auto V, Rocket League, Dead by Daylight, Enter the Gungeon, need I go on? According to your definition, these are all niche titles because none of them are stylistically similar to Assassin's Creed and none of them are non-fantasy medieval titles of any kind.
    I believe what Meelis13 meant was that non-fantasy medieval games that aren't AC or let you lead massive armies are aimed at niche market. In that I have to agree, 'Medieval' tends to evoke words like knights, swords, battles, chivalry, not buying and selling pork. Guild titles were always about micromanaging stuff that happens automatically for players in major titles.

That being said, I honestly don't think Bannerlord is any less niche. The market for multiplayer aspect of game slowly grows, but the focus of M&B series, being single player game with player forced to play by bots' rules and have to fight hard to become hero of the realm, is hardly appealing for bigger crowd. Or maybe I should rather say it is hard to market to bigger crowd, cause, frankly, being niche or high profile nowadays just means whether you have the cash to reach out and sell the game to millions of people.

Thank you! At least someone can read & understand what is being said! This makes me happy
  20. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Orion said:
    You never heard of it, therefore it's low profile. You never heard of it, therefore it's niche. Where's your proof that it's mentioned less in media? Have a source? Did you compile a comprehensive index of the appearances of Bannerlord and The Guild 3 across major video game media outlets? All you have right now is hear-say, and the burden of proof is on you. Show me.
    Well done to ignore what i actually said. I never heard about it, yes, but thats far from only thing that is making guild low profile game.
    And it is a niche title- non-fantasy medieval title that doesnt let you conquer stuff (at least directly) or be AC-like in style? Wheter you like it or not, thats sadly niche type.
    Furthermore, you asked proof, so since both games are on steam, lets take leading PC gaming magazine as example
    Searched for guild 3: http://www.pcgamer.com/search/?searchTerm=guild+3 (simply guild: http://www.pcgamer.com/search/?searchTerm=guild)
    As you can see, not many articles even after searching several pages of results

meanwhile searchterm bannerlord gave much much more: http://www.pcgamer.com/search/?searchTerm=bannerlord

Also, lets look at people still playing previous iteration- warband is still highly popular with average usercount still around 5 000, whereas old guild 2 even at its peak was not very popular. The guild 2- pirates of the european seas (most reviewed guild entry) has currently 1 300 reviews on steam, original m&b (least-reviewed m&b) has 2300 reviews on steam. warband has 50 000

So difference in popularity is quite clear
Back
Top Bottom